Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 08:25
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Shepherd

S1: No time to comply Crossroads - 16/10/19 21:30

Server and location: S1, Crossroads at Kabanino/Vybor.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  21:30GMT

Your in game name: Ryan Shepherd

Names of allies involved: @Challenger @Cuchulainn

Name of suspect/s: 6ix9ine

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Nada.

Detailed description of the events: 

Myself and @Cuchulainn arrive up the crossroads and meet two guys moving a car. We have a very short conversation and the man says to me 'Do you have a licence for that gun?'. I being friends with the Anarchy boys have always been exempt. I said 'How about you go fuck yourself.' He began to raise his tone and said 'Go fuck myself yeah?'. He initiates on me, I immediately throw one hand up and ask him 'Are you not going to ask me who I am?'. He's screaming about throwing both hands up. I drop my hand, open the scroll wheel and as my mouse is on the surrender emote he shoots me in the head. Giving me zero chance to throw my second hand up.

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

I have a video of the situation, I will post video and POV in a minute.

Apparently I hit f10 but the video didnt save, sorry.

POV: I was at checkpoint and then the OP and his friend came up. Not recognizing his voice, I asked if he had a license, then he gave me attitude. After I double miced it on the radio I initiated on Ryan and his friend, telling the to put their HANDS up. Afterwards Ryan and his friend proceeded to NVFL by talking shit to me while at gunpoint. the OPs friend complied instantly and the OP put on hand up, so I told him to put both up. I gave him plenty of time to put both up and he didn't so I gave him a warning shot, then I shot him after more time. During this the OP was telling me to "ask me my name" or something like that. He obvious wasn't scared with a gun in his face. Then his friend kept talking shit after his friend died, until I told him to not to give me any more attitude. Then I got the friend to say he was a good dog and got sniped.

Sorry I shot you, but you had plenty of time to comply and you were talking lots of shit to your "friends"
The OP showed no value for his life by talking shot and not complying with plenty of time
and the other guy showed NVFL for talking shit to man who just killed his friend.

Edited by BandsRP

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

20:34:20 | Player "Ryan Shepherd" (DEAD) (pos=<4457.7, 8825.0, 323.1>) killed by Player "Jael Obama" (pos=<4454.8, 8828.2, 323.1>) with M417 from 4.24621 meters 

HIT LOGS

Spoiler

20:34:20 | Player "Ryan Shepherd" (pos=<4457.7, 8825.0, 323.1>) hit by Player "Jael Obama" (pos=<4454.8, 8828.2, 323.1>) with M417 from 4.24621 meters 
20:34:20 | Player "Ryan Shepherd" (pos=<4457.7, 8825.0, 323.1>) hit by Player "Jael Obama" (pos=<4454.8, 8828.2, 323.1>) with M417 from 4.24621 meters 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

19:17:21 | Player "Ryan Shepherd" is connected
20:35:16 | Player "Ryan Shepherd" has been disconnected

19:14:32 | Player "Jael Obama" is connected
-Still connected-

Calling in the following people for their POVs and any un-edited video evidence they may have

Ryan Shepherd - @Ryan Shepherd - OP
Jael Obama - @BandsRP - POSTED

Suddenly no video, convenient that. I will quote your response and my response will be in red.

51 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

Suddenly no video, convenient that. I will quote your response and my response will be in red.

Afterwards Ryan and his friend proceeded to NVFL by talking shit to me while at gunpoint.

Conversation:

'Do you have a licence?'

'How about you go fuck yourself?'

'Put your hands up.'

'Okay okay.'

*One hand up*

'You not going to ask who we are?'

'Put both hands up both hands up.'

'Okay.'

*Drops hand, goes to scroll wheel, sent to heaven*

In no way, did I talk shit, I barely had time to throw my second hand up nevermind 'talk shit', that is a lie.

the OPs friend complied instantly and the OP put on hand up, so I told him to put both up. I gave him plenty of time to put both up and he didn't so I gave him a warning shot, then I shot him after more time.

You screamed put your hands up, as my hotkey has the one hand emote, I did that as it is the fastest to show compliance. You scream put both hands up. I immediately drop my hand and go to the scroll wheel and you shoot me. There was no warning shot, unless by warning shot you mean in the face nor is my name The Flash, so no, I didn't have enough time to comply with 2 seconds.

During this the OP was telling me to "ask me my name" or something like that. He obvious wasn't scared with a gun in his face. 

NVFL, is showing complete disregard for my life. While my hand is in the air and asking the question 'Are you not going to ask who we are?' in what world is that No value for life? Yeah, If i was screaming it at you, maybe but that wasn't the case.

Sorry I shot you, but you had plenty of time to comply and you were talking lots of shit to your "friends"

I spoke a total of 3 sentences in this encounter, I didn't have time to use my scroll wheel, nevermind talk shit as you say.

The OP showed no value for his life by talking shot and not complying with plenty of time

Define, plenty of time?

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

Just now, Ryan Shepherd said:

This will be my last response unless directed by staff

You were given well over 2 seconds to put both your hands up, but unfortunately I dont have proof of this.
Also you are missing quite a few words that were said during that conversation, but I couldn't give a direct recap of the words.
Also you didn't say, "'You not going to ask who we are?'", I can clearly remember you saying "ask me my name" twice, which if you use grammer laws that is classified as a "demand", and most of the time people dont make demands with a gun to them.

No video evidence sorry.

POV: I was minding my own business with my good pal @Ryan Shepherd when we get to the crossroads. We spot some young fellos there and proceed to talk to them. The first sentence I hear from them is "Do you have a license for those weapons?" to which Shepherd responds "Go fuck yourself" the guy and his buddy then go on to telling us to put our hands up. Shepherd puts one hand up and asks them "Are you not going to ask me who I am?". Bands screams to him to put 2 hands up and within 2 secs he shot the poor man dead. The only shit talk that happened was before the initiation and it was the "Go fuck yourself" comment and may I repeat, IT WAS BEFORE THE INITIATION. After he was shot dead, I say "Y'all are crazy" in fear of my life and then I get told to stop lipping so I stop and then a sniper shot comes whizzing past and kills Mr Bands.

2 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

Also you are missing quite a few words that were said during that conversation, but I couldn't give a direct recap of the words.

If I am missing them, you must remember them but you can't repeat them? Right.

Also you didn't say, "'You not going to ask who we are?'", I can clearly remember you saying "ask me my name" twice, which if you use grammer laws that is classified as a "demand", and most of the time people dont make demands with a gun to them.

I am going to slap a big fat question mark on that statement buddy.

Spoiler

image.png.9a0825689e94c070cb394e9992b51a08.png

I spoke to @BandsRP in discord and he has apologised and joined the cause.

I would like to close report.

Just now, Ryan Shepherd said:

I spoke to @BandsRP in discord and he has apologised and joined the cause.

I would like to close report.

+1

We are happy that you talked this out, and we will honour your request to close the report.

For the future please make sure that you have video evidence in reports, as situations like these are hard to judge without evidence.

With that said.

/closing

Signed @Hofer & @Samti