Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 05:27
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Server wipe

Save poll  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Isaiah Rinkasonn said:

New fresh start. Brings little more stability for a while when there is not 5 million wooden poles around

Exactly why I voted for a fresh start, dont get me wrong had a good set up everything I needed but would like server performance back and not shittie fps

I want my NVG's back 😞 , roll back.

We need the old save back, had way too much gear on it i can't roleplay without it 

New wipe it is a chance to really restart and all the horded items are now free for the time being

F to those had bases lol while me is just going from town to town and looking for chainsaws.

Old one ofc, the RP must go oN!

whatever the vote, if the losing side calls for a new referendum, i will literally hang myself

Start fresh i think server needed it anyway. Mind you a had alot of good stuff on old one as well but it is what it is 

Rather go to the old save then the new one. 

Old save to carry on all the stories. RP was going good on the old save and the base was going underway almost built. Defo prefer the old save

4 minutes ago, FritzB said:

Wipe because there was more RP then i had ob the whole time at the old one 

agree 120%, feels alot better and people only want loot back which they can find... new wipe benefits the whole server and everyone imo.

Old one, worked hard for my gear :^)

4 minutes ago, FritzB said:

Wipe because there was more RP then i had ob the whole time at the old one 

The thing is mate when you was on the old save and I speak of others here also you had the coalition fighting Anarchy most of the time so the RP at that time was down south. The reason for you maybe finding people this time is because you went to nwaf and see everyone up north. The stories on the old save need to continue as its bringing something good to the server.    

reset doesnt mean rp cant continue? and that the old stories are now obsolete... its a roleplay server, not a standard run for 20 mins shoot someone and take gear server on dayz, gear shouldn't be an issue to roleplay and im sure it wont take anybody long to get stuff back neither.

Fresh start.

1 minute ago, speirs said:

reset doesnt mean rp cant continue? and that the old stories are now obsolete... its a roleplay server, not a standard run for 20 mins shoot someone and take gear server on dayz, gear shouldn't be an issue to roleplay and im sure it wont take anybody long to get stuff back neither.

Ok so obviously you don't understand at most what is going on do I really need to argue with you. My point and im sure @NozzyRP can back me. The RP going on atm with the Coalition and anarchy was going all good and well and the stories was going good also now with the wipe we can't continue with are RP as now we have to rebuild and also look for supplies. Do you still not understand ?? 

5 minutes ago, speirs said:

It's not about the gear, it's also about all the buildings around crucial points of the map, look at Anarchy checkpoint and how huge it was, even the bases down south... It's work that's gone to vain and people will need to start working again to rebuild these glorious structures.

2 minutes ago, G_Date said:

Ok so obviously you don't understand at most what is going on do I really need to argue with you. My point and im sure @NozzyRP can back me. The RP going on atm with the Coalition and anarchy was going all good and well and the stories was going good also now with the wipe we can't continue with are RP as now we have to rebuild and also look for supplies. Do you still not understand ?? 

my bad, i thought you meant from like an individual/small group survivor perspective. yeah i get what you mean still however i still stand by the wipe staying.

Cool, I have a reason to start playing again. Thanks to the competent DayZ devs.

I personally do not care either way as my character does not have/use hard to find items or require the items/buildings lost.  With that said, it would really suck to have to "pause" the ongoing RP between Anarchy, Coalition, and whoever else is involved to rebuild, restock, and rearm.

Therefore, out of sympathy for those, I would vote for old save. 

All i will say is i have had much more RP with the wipe so far than before it.

I loved my old loot but I think it’s time we restart and move from here.

This restart had lead to more rp then I’ve had in the last 2 weeks combined.

Edited by Haus

Can this vote close at a reasonable time because some of us finish work soon or have finished work and would like to play without losing progress if the wipe does happen.