Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 13:54
Sign in to follow this  
KennethRP

To the people at Skalisty

*Sven sits on a small Island just off the coast. He picks up his radio*

People situated on and around Skalisty Island. My name is Korporal Paul Myrén of the United Nations. There have been reports of conflicts in said area. The United Nations would like to talk to any leaders of any groups around. We most ensure that people outside of the conflict is safe and have what is needed to survive. We will make an attempt to get on the island to get in contact with people. We have our UN gear on and are not here to start a conflict. But if fired upon we will return fire. We are not hear to harm. We are here to try to end this conflict peacefully. This is Korporal Paul Myrén signing off.

*Sven let's go of his PTT and puts it back on his vest*

*micheal hearing another UN mrmber presses the PTT* 

"A UN survivor? Corporal this is LT. Harris, currently incharge of whats left of the last UN aid task force sent, I am here but alone, we need to link up and deal with whatever you need"

*releases PTT* 

*Sven hastly picks up his radio*

LT, good to hear from you sir. I am located on an island just of the large island. What is your orders sir? Or may suggest LT move here to go over the plan? It's up to you sir. Myrén out.

*Sven let's go off the PTT*

Edited by KennethRP

*IVAN picks up the radio.*

Privyet! It is me, IVAN BERNARUS, president of the BERNARUS island. I invite all the UN people to my island to discuss about the politics. I have encountered the people living in big island with castle and I can provide very good information.

I say we meet up and go talk to the people there to set up some common grounds and goals.

Good day. Dasvidaniya.

Slava Bernarus.

*IVAN puts the radio back in his pocket and lifts log.*

*Thrynn responds to the UN message* "Which country are you from, and what's your rank. UN was not heard from for a very long time.. I don't trust you, and I'm sure as hell others also don't, better stay off the island, all politics and diplomacy can be done on the coast. 

Edited by Thrynn

*Donnie tuned his radio before using the PTT*

"This is Cpl. Donnie French of the british contingent of UN forces sent to zelenogorsk . .I am also the leader and marshal of the NHF . . Regardless of your background or prior loyaltys all outsiders to the island are deemed a threat and will be dealt with accordingly . .If you value your safety and life you will remain on the mainland and contact us before making any trips over the water . .We do not need your help or seek any assistance . . Like the guy before me said any talks or deals can be done on the mainland . . on the island trespassers will be shot"

*Donnie released the PTT*

Mark is waking up on the island when he hears this Radio Broadcast.

"Wait, hold on. Trespassers will be shot? Well, fuck me then. Uh. I didn't know I needed permission to take a swim. Where abouts on this haphazardly laid out Island can I find the person to take the bullseye off my ass? Gotta say you guys were a lot more welcoming last night. Or at least, other then the cannibal accusations that were getting tossed around, never did figure out what started that."

*IVAN presses the PTT button*

Privyet! IVAN BERNARUS and Korporal UN man went to the island to set up meeting with the groups there. I talked to angry chernarussian man and he tell us to wait. So we'll be around the island if people need us.

Slava Bernarus.

*IVAN stops pressing the PTT button*

*Bori finishes devouring a bowl of Skidaddles and presses down on his radio talk button*

"These island people are rude. I've been shot by them and held up at gunpoint. It seems they have not learned their lesson from me and my good friend Mister FAL."

*Bori lets go of the radio and devours another bowl of Skidaddles.*

*Donnies Uses The PTT*

"We are being cautious of all outsiders to the island due to attacks and raids in the recent past . . Someone already stated if you have any business with the leaders a meeting can be arranged . .But for now any outsiders are considered a potential threat until we truly know of their intentions"

*Donnie Release The PTT*

*Charles takes his radio and lets out a deep sigh*

"Alright then, to start out how are all of you fine gentlemen this fine day? Myself, I am one of the Island leaders and if anyone here wants to talk then what's up I'm here. The only thing I care about right now is having a home that I can rest at for the upcoming winter as well as giving the people who are living with my group on this island the same. To that UN man as well as that Ivan guy from the other little radio call, if you two wanna talk then contact me on my private frequency because as of the very moment I am currently unavailable for a in person talk. Sounds good?

*He lets go of the PTT and opens up a bottle of vodka*