Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 12:40
Sign in to follow this  
Zanaan

Admin Built Group Settlements

I'm a little curious at the moment, just finished visiting an edited in base as per this post: 

And I'm honestly curious just how large of an area, and how large of objects are actually allowing for this? I've seen the full sized school, hangers, gates and gate houses, castle towers, several houses (allowed by level 4), civilian hangars, boat houses, radio stations, sheds underground to create ramps using their roofs, castle gate houses... so... what are the limits? Also I thought the idea was that the bases would get built up overtime, not suddenly have well over 100 objects across square kilometer area.

edit: @Roland I've also heard from an unaffiliated 3rd party that the third party was informed they 'aren't done yet' and plan further expansion using the resources of the other groups to further develop the area. Would this be allowed? Pulling the resources of multiple groups to double or triple the resources allocated?

Edited by Zanaan

That suggestion thread is outdated, here is the live version. As you can see there's no more levels and restrictions on houses, it was decided that it would cause too much maintenance to constantly update the settlements.

The structures and their format are negotiable. This one is a bit of a special case since it was 4 different groups that wanted to settle the entire island, I saw no problem with them having just spread out buildings and towers all over the island. Nobody lives or goes there anyway. Object count is 82 I believe.

Answer to edit: Yes, if multiple groups share the settlement the object count can be increased. Within reason and as far as performance allows of course. It doesn't necessarily mean 5x groups = 5x objects.

Sign in to follow this