Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 16:43
Sign in to follow this  
DuquesneLR

KOS / Attempted RDM / RDM (Maybe?) - Kalisky Island

Server and location: S1, Kalisky Island

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): About 20/30 mins before this report was put up.

Your in game name: Michael Duquesne

Names of allies involved: @Pepper (Krasimira Sechev)

Name of suspect/s: Unknown Vulture(s)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): The stuttering in the video is me tabbing out to switch between Discord channels.

Detailed description of the events: 

Things were a bit tense, as seen in the video I talk a bit with Ivan where I then start walking. I walk, and walk, and walk, and then suddenly shots started flying. I put on my armband as to not get hit in the crossfire and I go towards the shots as I thought it was a friend that could explain me the situation. Since all I had seen from the Vultures is them being on the other side. We see a guy and I ask him "Was it you who shot?" and then "Who are you?" to where he turns around without a word and tries to shoot @Pepper. We take him down, confused as fuck, and then a woman comes up from behind and comes to finally finish us off.
As the video shows, I never heard an initiation, never knew of an initiation, and didn't even know whether it was us who was initiating, or if we were the ones defending.
I also heard one of my guys was currently logging in, but got shot before he managed to spawn in, but that's a report of his own to make.

It is to be noted that as far as I am aware, it was only me and @Pepper who were around at the time as Runners.

Edited by Duquesne
Missing detail

We had a tense standoff initially then proceeded to leave the area, I was covering @Duquesne from behind unsure of if or what was happening, I did not have time to put on my armband when tracer rounds came skirting off at our allies on the castle hilltop. I called out to shoot the hobo ICly before someone started lighting me up, in the panic I screamed that I was bleeding and moments later was leveled out by @Kordruga this was approximately two hours after Odezva told Ivan Bernarus to swim back to shore. the OP proceeded to open fire on on the rest of us without initiating and without warning of any attack being made. this is blatant KOS.  I can confirm that no initiation was made by the other party. 
furthermore @Kordruga actively publicized a video tagging me in it after hearing my voice on someone else's stream after being KOSed. which means that he was watching a stream which could actively hear our coms being broadcast. the individuals who open fired on us have also actively been tagging me since on @Kordruga's page I will cite flaming and harassment here... 
in addendum to the rulebreaks

CONNECTION LOGS:

Spoiler

17:35:43 | Player "Kevin O Shea" is connected
-DEAD-
17:46:21 | Player "Kevin O Shea" has been disconnected
17:47:05 | Player "Kevin O Shea" is connected
17:50:22 | Player "Kevin O Shea" has been disconnected

17:25:07 | Player "Vladimir Visus" has been disconnected
17:25:26 | Player "Vladimir Visus" is connected
-DEAD-
17:49:10 | Player "Vladimir Visus" has been disconnected
17:52:52 | Player "Vladimir Visus" is connected

16:59:52 | Player "Michael Duquesne" is connected
17:39:43 | Player "Michael Duquesne" has been disconnected
17:40:37 | Player "Michael Duquesne" is connected
-DEAD-
17:49:26 | Player "Michael Duquesne" has been disconnected

17:10:41 | Player "Krasimira Sechev" is connected
-DEAD-
18:06:14 | Player "Krasimira Sechev" has been disconnected
18:12:45 | Player "Krasimira Sechev" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

17:36:46 | Player "Anya Petrasek" is connected
17:53:37 | Player "Anya Petrasek" has been disconnected
17:53:47 | Player "Anya Petrasek" is connected
18:55:32 | Player "Anya Petrasek" has been disconnected

16:40:28 | Player "Rob Black" is connected
16:48:43 | Player "Rob Black" has been disconnected
16:53:05 | Player "Rob Black" is connected
-DEAD-
17:51:24 | Player "Rob Black" has been disconnected

16:44:01 | Player "Bori Oplov" is connected
17:36:15 | Player "Bori Oplov" has been disconnected
17:36:29 | Player "Bori Oplov" is connected
17:39:10 | Player "Bori Oplov" has been disconnected
17:39:21 | Player "Bori Oplov" is connected
21:35:52 | Player "Bori Oplov" has been disconnected

16:32:18 | Player "Ivan Bernarus" is connected
17:36:03 | Player "Ivan Bernarus" has been disconnected
17:36:14 | Player "Ivan Bernarus" is connected
17:53:28 | Player "Ivan Bernarus" has been disconnected
17:53:48 | Player "Ivan Bernarus" is connected
18:57:28 | Player "Ivan Bernarus" has been disconnected

16:56:31 | Player "Daniel Sedy" is connected
17:34:16 | Player "Daniel Sedy" has been disconnected
17:34:39 | Player "Daniel Sedy" is connected
-DIED-
17:52:09 | Player "Daniel Sedy" has been disconnected
18:12:09 | Player "Daniel Sedy" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

15:57:15 | Player "Andy Nguyen" is connected
17:37:54 | Player "Andy Nguyen" has been disconnected
17:40:33 | Player "Andy Nguyen" is connected
21:35:52 | Player "Andy Nguyen" has been disconnected

15:54:14 | Player "Karla Novotny" is connected
16:00:22 | Player "Karla Novotny" has been disconnected
16:18:05 | Player "Karla Novotny" is connected
18:54:16 | Player "Karla Novotny" has been disconnected

14:57:30 | Player "Tyrag Matthews" is connected
-DIED-
17:50:18 | Player "Tyrag Matthews" has been disconnected
18:03:19 | Player "Tyrag Matthews" is connected
18:16:56 | Player "Tyrag Matthews" has been disconnected

17:52:18 | Player "Jack Davidson" is connected
-DIED-
17:57:14 | Player "Jack Davidson" has been disconnected
17:58:06 | Player "Jack Davidson" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED-

HIT LOGS:

Spoiler

17:48:33 | Player "Kevin O Shea" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with FN-FAL from 274.714 meters 
17:48:34 | Player "Kevin O Shea" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with FN-FAL from 275.716 meters 

17:49:01 | Player "Vladimir Visus" hit by ZmbM_HunterOld_Autumn
17:49:02 | Player "Vladimir Visus" hit by Player "Michael Duquesne" with M14 Springfield from 6.98762 meters 
17:49:03 | Player "Vladimir Visus" hit by Player "Michael Duquesne" with M14 Springfield from 8.22924 meters 

17:49:14 | Player "Michael Duquesne" hit by Player "Anya Petrasek" with AKS-74U from 8.02446 meters 
17:49:15 | Player "Michael Duquesne" hit by Player "Anya Petrasek" with AKS-74U from 7.78549 meters 
17:49:24 | Player "Michael Duquesne" hit by Player "Anya Petrasek" with AKS-74U from 2.24745 meters 

17:49:19 | Player "Bori Oplov" hit by Player "Tyrag Matthews" with AKM from 33.764 meters 

17:49:40 | Player "Anya Petrasek" hit by Player "Rob Black" with SKS 59/66 from 114.913 meters 

17:49:01 | Player "Krasimira Sechev" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with M4A1 from 10.6656 meters 
17:49:10 | Player "Krasimira Sechev" hit by Player "Anya Petrasek" with AKS-74U from 11.9031 meters 
17:49:40 | Player "Krasimira Sechev" hit by Player "Anya Petrasek" with AKS-74U from 1.60258 meters 

17:49:21 | Player "Tyrag Matthews" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 32.7138 meters 
17:49:21 | Player "Tyrag Matthews" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 32.7138 meters 

17:50:41 | Player "Ivan Bernarus" hit by Player "Daniel Sedy" with CZ-527 from 98.5553 meters 

17:50:54 | Player "Daniel Sedy" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 40.9464 meters 

17:53:28 | Player "Jack Davidson" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 5.67269 meters 
17:53:28 | Player "Jack Davidson" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 5.67269 meters 
17:53:28 | Player "Jack Davidson" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 5.67263 meters 
17:53:28 | Player "Jack Davidson" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 5.67263 meters 
17:53:28 | Player "Jack Davidson" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 5.67261 meters 
17:53:28 | Player "Jack Davidson" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 5.67261 meters 
17:53:28 | Player "Jack Davidson" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 5.68589 meters 

17:54:28 | Player "Andy Nguyen" hit by Player "Karla Novotny" with AKM from 66.6321 meters 
17:54:28 | Player "Andy Nguyen" hit by Player "Karla Novotny" with AKM from 66.6321 meters  

KILL LOGS:

Spoiler

17:48:34 | Player "Kevin O Shea" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vladimir Visus" with FN-FAL from 275.716 meters 

17:49:02 | Player "Vladimir Visus" (DEAD) killed by Player "Michael Duquesne" with M14 Springfield from 6.98762 meters 

17:49:15 | Player "Michael Duquesne" (DEAD) killed by Player "Anya Petrasek" with AKS-74U from 7.78549 meters 

17:49:10 | Player "Krasimira Sechev" (DEAD) killed by Player "Anya Petrasek" with AKS-74U from 12.1127 meters 

17:49:53 | Player "Rob Black" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 19.0616 meters 

17:50:54 | Player "Daniel Sedy" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 40.9464 meters 

17:49:21 | Player "Tyrag Matthews" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 32.7138 meters 

17:53:28 | Player "Jack Davidson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 5.67269 meters

Calling in the following for their POV and any video evidence they may have:

@Duquesne | Micheal Duquesne | OP
@Pepper | Krasimira Sechev | POSTED
@IrishChris88 | Kevin O Shea | POSTED
@Kordruga | Vladimir Visus | POSTED
@Conor | Anya Petrasek | POSTED
@APositiveElmo | Bori Oplov | POSTED
@AndreyQ | Ivan Bernarus | POSTED
@Ron | Karla Novotny | POSTED
@John Wahlberg | Rob Black | POSTED
@obidan66 | Daniel Sedy | POSTED
@Agent_Fishy | Andy Nguyen | POSTED
@Tyrag | Tyrag Matthews | POSTED
@Vxss | Jack Davidson | POSTED

My POV: Situation was tense. My character was bugging out and I logged and re-logged immediately. I ran from the point in which I respawned and saw three characters who were standing in front of me. I heard some people had came to the island and these antagonist groups had been consistently attacking us for the past few days so immediately, tensions were high. When I saw the 3 figures, I tried to hide and back peddle. However, one of them saw me and ran up to me. I raised my weapon and shouted "stay back please! I am not initiating, stay back!!" Then Boom ..... shot by someone from I don't know where. A sniper probably. 

Edited by IrishChris88

Rocked up to the island, get initiated on by @obidan66 and told to leave, so I wait for some people instead of killing him as I am looking to RP. Called my lads for back up. So we rock up to the island and interrogate the Runners about who initiated on me. They were not helping so I went to a compound to look for the person when Elmo gets initiated on. Firefight happens, so I just jog around looking for people to kill, get hit once, but I never get a shot on anyone so I don't really do much. Everyone dies, I leave.

My POV: I was within the Runner's camp, sorting out some gear in tents and such, being told over the radio that Vultures have come to the island and are now near the beach. Ive then told everyone in the camp who wasnt currently listening to the radio, to make them aware of the situation. I was then left alone within the Runner's camp, seeing one of the Vultures approach the camp and speak to me through one of the fences, with a rifle in his hands. I got startled by that and dashed behind some cover. I then used the scope on my gun to look around the surrounding area, seeing one man in black tactical gear in the distance. Soon after I heard shots, I looked in their direction and saw the same man shooting at my allies. At that moment, I jumped over the fence of the camp and ran towards the forest on the south east side of the island. From those woods I heard shots going off, so I zoomed in with my rifle and saw a man in a juggernaut suit and a heavy gorka helmet, firing in the direction of my allies. I recognized him as the same vulture from earlier and took the shot, hitting him square in the back. I noticed, that a second man next to him noticed me, so I began to back up into the bushes, I was then shot from my left side, seeing a figure near a road as I fell to the ground. 

Edit for AndreyQ's response: Yes, I pointed a gun at you because everyone around me, recognized you as a member of a hostile group. You have reported the fact that I turned you away and "deprived" you of your RP, as a rule break in it self. So I dont understand why you kept acting upon something which you believed strongly enough is a rule break to the point you made a report about it and still used it to gain defender rights and come kill us? Doing both doesnt make sense to me, either I broke the rules or you just made a false report because you didnt get your way.

Edited by obidan66

My POV: Was hanging around the island aware that a couple of vultures were up at the castle. I was not there when the gunfight erupted and decided to come up to the castle in which the gunshots moved down towards the Runner's camp. I laid down on the side of the hill coming up towards the castle on the south side and shot a couple rounds. I then moved to another position to where I got shot twice and retreated.

Hello dearest staff team, @Fae nice to see you again!

My PoV goes like this: I get word from my boyfriend @AndreyQ that he has been initiated on at skalisty island. I make my way down there in my M5, yes it’s a little beaten up but still has a roaring V8 engine. I pick up @APositiveElmo on the way down and we make our way to the coast. @Conor and @Ron have kept eyes on the pesky island dwellers the whole time so we can group up and deal with them. Anyway, we get over there and scout a round a little, flanking them and getting numbers on the hostiles involved. I then move up into a more aggressive position as @Conor and @Ron made contact with the rude rock people on the shore. Upon coming closer, some people crash and have some issues which @pepper uses to try and run away from the RP. After catching up with her @AndreyQ@APositiveElmo and @KennethRP engage in some roleplay. At this point everyone on that island should know who we are as @pepper has had previous interactions with us. I continue to loop around and provide overwatch in case anything goes wrong. Whilst looping around someone initiates on @APositiveElmo, raising his weapon and shouting “Get back, get back!” I proceed to pop him twice and end his life. This man was wearing a white armband. I then see another with a white armband run past me with his weapon out, trying to flank @APositiveElmo. Thankfully this man didn’t know that @APositiveElmo is a gang banger from the ghetto and wasted him like the roleplayer he is. Before that occurs, @Pepper and @Duquesne rock up to me with their guns out and say something along the lines of “Is that you?” I turn to shoot them and get one shot in before being pasted. @Conor then sees these two and empties them. This is where my PoV ends. 

Now onto the claims of KOS / Attempted RDM / RDM. The whitearmband wearing roleplayers are wasted for their engagement on @APositiveElmo@Pepper and @Duquesne both run towards gunfire with their weapons unholstered. You can also hear in their evidence at 4:17 @Pepper say “Shoot the fucking hobo!” Why would she say that if she didn’t know what was going on? Interesting revelation here folks. It is very clear from this response that they were aware that a firefight was going on, but decided to run towards the shots regardless. Moving on, I would like to mention some OOC hate that occured after this situation. I was happily sitting at my desk rolling a blunt filled with the cheapest weed a man can find when @PhoenyxxRP sends me a DM saying:
 nb.png.2706a612bcd316683d053f4baa353d2a.png

I investigate this and take a few clips of the things that I hear. Before I do that, the accusation of possible stream sniping from @Pepper is hilarious, I enter the chat with a very polite hahahahaha LUL LUL LUL LUL as seen in this screenshot here: 
41e3a11290905de5aecf76d73e7bce60.png.f7055567b0b3be9d3c19b7043b3b20fb.png The timestamp is 2 hours and 25 minutes into his stream which began around 2pm server time. Staff can look into all that mess of numbers if they wish to chase a metagaming claim. Also for the flaming and harassment, I am not sure where that occurred, if you can reference that I'd be more than happy to laugh at it.  

Now onto the clips.
This one is in reference to us knowing about their position. @Pepper claims that respectable ex-admin and current GM @Hofer(who wasn’t even on) was freecamming and telling us where they were.

On top of this, @Pepper claims she will avoid RP with us and bait a rulebreak, to report us.

@Pepper and another then talk about breaking NLR to get their stuff, if you could check that @Fae that would be fabulous darling.

This clip is great as it references the salt involved in putting up this report. As you can see from the previous clips referenced here, there is quite a lot of it from @Pepper.

Lastly we have some good ol’ OOC hate from @Pepper. Apparently we just kill campfire RPers because we can get away with it!

Lastly, I will include some final OOC hate from @Pepper that I have personally received. This was from previous encounters but it was very rude and can give staff a better picture of the attitude @Pepperhas towards myself and my group:
pepper1.png.25490cb31abb539c92e11bd46c27b7f3.png Here you can see her calling me a 'kuck' I believe this is a misspelling of the word cuck. Staff can review what that word means. 
pepper2.png.3ad340b2d91a823f794830d39e99dbb8.png 
Here she claims my 'rp is like drinking piss.' Extremely rude.

Edited by Kordruga
Quick edit for the staff reading this, if the clips do go missing I have them recorded. Let me know if you need them :)

So I was in  Berezino/ Solnichny when the mighty Ivan Bernarus calls out people at the beach and on some island.
Although it was only me & Qnr , we decided to join Ivan and check out who was living on the island.
Listening to Ivan who swims over to have a chat with the islanders, he tells us that he was told to leave with a gun to his face.
That's where we pick up the pace and get to the island as well as call in the other valutures and set up to visit the island and investigate why people were sent away.
You know, we had an ic reason since people acted weird and sent Ivan away. We are raiders, we expected some nice things to find there, not really having a clue who it was.
Counting the people we saw along the beach, at some point we decided to move over, at the point were more of us had arrived.
Unfortunately after Qnr and I arrive at the island all we meet is a woman ( @Pepper) who hardly rp's with us / acts really fucking scared and a pretty quiet dude.
None of us had a full view on the situation so we decided to spread out all over the island , checking for people being around.
This is where Elmo gets initiated on. I hear gun shots and move in cover. I hear call outs from my group about kills and whatnot and decided to push the hill / the pub.
Soon I see two people ( ? &  @KennethRP) with hands up and a guy crouching behind them in the woods, aiming his rifle at my allies, so I open fire and hit him.

We raided their base, took what we wanted after we killed them & released a hostage we had and fucked off. Nothing more to say. I don't have a recording.

Edited by Ron

So this is a story all about how, Skalisty got flip-turned upside down.

Myself and @Ron are running down the coast road from Solnichniy to catch up with @AndreyQ - As we are running he informs us that he has seen people and a fire on the beach of Skalisty island. He swims over before hot-micing to us that he is being told to turn around and swim back with a gun pointed at him. We dex up our pace and arrive at the coast opposite skalisty. Ron and myself swim across to a small tree covered island between the mainland and turn it into our observation post. We spend at least thirty minutes if not more on this island, watching the people run around on the beach, moving things around, packing up their tents. Upon the arrival of @Kordruga, @APositiveElmo and @KennethRP Ron and myself swim over. Not before smoking a quick cigarette, drinking a few sips of premium, triple distilled Chernarussian vodka and snorting a line of coke to prepare ourselves in case these (apparently) unfriendly people decide to turn this situation ugly. We swim over to the main beach where the OP and his party had their tents where we are met by @Pepper and another man who I do not know the identity of. Pepper seems a bit sketchy for some reason but we just play it off. Kenneth swims up behind us around the time that Andrey runs down the hill to meet us and not long after this we all head up to the main castle together. There is some standing around and talking which I take no part in, more interested in exploring the island as this is the first time my character has been to the island. I look around the castle and some time passes before I head south towards the compound that has been constructed by the OP and his pals. After a little while looking around the area and finding nobody, a lot of shots ring out from up the hill towards the main castle. 

I move east towards the nearest treeline, glancing up the hill towards the castle with my scoped Mini-14 but see nobody. I hear some FAL shots ring out from the trees and investigate only to bump into Kordruga. I leave him and begin to head back west towards the compound when a hail of gunfire almost bursts my eardrums from behind me, where Kordruga was. I pull a quick 180 and head back into the treeline, taking out my baby AK in preparation to assist Kordruga with whoever he may be engaging in close quarter battle. I do not see Kordruga however I spot the woman from earlier (Pepper) and another man, running from where I heard the gunshots originating. I take cover behind a tree as I hear the woman yelling something along the lines of "I'm hit."

With no sign of Kordruga around, I identify (rather positively in my personal opinion) these two people as involved in the situation and proceed to engage them. I open fire on the woman first as she is running and as soon as she drops, I turn to engage the man who himself has turned to engage me. I take cover from behind a tree and fire upon him, seeing nothing but pink mist before he too drops to the ground.

I move to his body and aim a well placed shot at his head to finish him off, only to hear the dead mans click. My last shot had been fired into the man before he fell. I swiftly exchange the empty magazine in my weapon with one full of 5.45x39 rounds. I fire one shot into the lifeless mans head before searching for the womans body to do the same. Just after I shoot her once in the head I take a shot from some rocks down near the coast. I take cover before retrieving my Mini-14 from my back. I move out from cover and aim down my scope in order to engage the man just in time to see him get smoked by Elmo from behind.

I sling my rifle onto my back before quickly bandaging. Somebody mentions a man in a bush and I take my baby Kalashnikov back into my hands and move up the hill towards the compound once more. As I near the edge of the tree line somebody shoots this man who was near to my location. I move to his body and confirm the kill as well as the fact that he had an armband similar if not identical to the man who I had slain. Moments after this my game crashes and I load back in as quick as I can, as evidenced in the connection logs posted by the lovely @Fae.

After this point there is not a lot of relevant information for me to give. The firefight dies off and I begin to search through the tents inside the compound for anything of use. Elmo brings a hostage down to the compound in order to ask him a few questions. The man does not appear to be affiliated with any of the people on the island and we decide to let him go. Taking him to the northern shore we get him to swim across and run away. Two guys swim across from the mainland as we are about to leave. We RP with them for a few minutes before making our escape too.

End of PoV.

The main question I have regarding this whole situation is this: @Duquesne and @Pepper if you know there is a firefight going on but do not wish to be involved, why do you run around with your weapons out?

You claim you had no idea who the aggressors are in this situation but @Pepper you are heard to be shouting "Shoot the fucking hobo!"... very interesting commands from somebody who doesn't know what is going on and claims not to be involved.

So I'm playing a game of SMITE with my boy @APositivePara when I get told that Andrey's been initiated on at Skalisty Island. After being destroyed in Smite cause I'm a trash ADC I hop comms and ask for an update on the situation. We decide, after I've been filled in, that the best way to get RP out of these folks that gave Andrey the "fuck off or die" treatment was to show numbers and ask them why they were being so territorial. Rather than exercising our well-earned defender rights immediately, @RonPvP and my wife @Conor keep eyes on the roleplayers who don't wanna roleplay with us until we infiltrate the island. I take a quick break once we reach a set of rocks to take a shit and get some drinks, then, once I've returned, we all move in to engage in roleplay.

Immediately we're greeted with suspicion and hostility, Ron double mics her interactions with @Pepper over the radio, filling us in on her sketchy behaviour, seemingly Pepper was more interested in her radio than in actually roleplaying with some people in front of her. This does not seem to be a reaction but moreso a plan from her end, as seen here in this video evidence, where she openly admits to wanting to stonewall any roleplay she receives from us simply because they lost a gunfight that we didn't start. Furthermore, she seems to be more interested in throwing out meritless accusations against staff members, claiming GM and Admin cam abuse. Conveniently, the GM she mentioned in this VOD is also a member of our group. There's some more twitch vods that staff can look at if they're interested, its mainly Pepper annoying people in her comms and spewing vitriol about the reported incident. I believe Kordruga has posted most of the clips in his post.

Anyway now that we've established that Pepper has an inherent dislike for us OOC, I'd like to get back onto the meat of the situation, whereby we pursued Pepper and @Duquesne for answers regarding the hateful interaction with @AndreyQ on the island. Andrey questions them for a bit, they stonewall so we decide to investigate the island further. I stay up at the castle with @KennethRP and some rando lad until I'm initiated on by @IrishChris88. I then double-mic and tell him I'm stepping back. @Kordruga, the savvy and attentive roleplayer that he is, has already established overwatch and slaps Chris into next week. I then follow up after Kord dies cause he's bad, killing 4 more shooters and then exiting the island after we've cleared it all.

All in all I'm kinda confused as to why Andrey was initiated on, why I was initiated on, why Pepper was calling for our people to get slimed in her comms and why Runners were chasing shots in what they clearly knew was a hostile situation. We're consistently painted as bad RPers and PvP hungry, yet we came to the island knowing that there were kill rights on some of our people. We favoured interaction over fighting, never initiated once and only acted in self-defence, yet somehow we're kill hungry PvPers that slime on campfire RPers all day and apparently have admins in our pockets ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 minutes ago, Conor said:

The main question I have regarding this whole situation is this: @Duquesne and @Pepper if you know there is a firefight going on but do not wish to be involved, why do you run around with your weapons out?

2 hours ago, Duquesne said:

I put on my armband as to not get hit in the crossfire and I go towards the shots as I thought it was a friend that could explain me the situation. Since all I had seen from the Vultures is them being on the other side.

I had no clue that any of you were on the other side of the island. Up to that point I had only known of those up at the castle.
And I had no clue because I had genuinely no fucking idea as to what was going on.

As you can also see in my video, I try to establish a clear idea of who the person is and to find out what is happening before even firing a single shot, only to be rudely interrupted with him sending a barrage towards @Pepper

Edited by Duquesne

Hello yo it's me, Kenneth my dudes,

So I was snaking around at the coast. Building up my drug empire one rock at the time. My friendly birdfriends tell me there is people at an island. I decided to skip the stones for a bit and go talk to island people. After a long walk and a few shoes later i start swiming over and almost dies like Dicaprio in the end of Titanic. Once i get over i met @Ron and @Conor. They where talking to @Pepper. As soon as I get close @Pepper backs up talking on her radio. I talk to my birdfriends and I get told to go check out the castle. I stroll around talking about ghosts and knights. 

Times flies and we start exploring the island. All of a sudden some lad goes bananas and pulls a gun on me, @APositiveElmo and some rando. I poop my pants and put my hands up. After that the banana guy get shot and I continue having my hands up. I hang with the random guy for like fifteen minutes. We then got ordered by my friends to move towards the small castle and I walk over there as an hostage. Once we get there I get tired of being a hostage and grabs a gun and joins my friends holding me hostage with the rando. 
I start looting the tents, stealing weed and some random stuff I need. I then leave the island and go fucking about on the main land. Winning a fight, with my hands up and with me doing fuck all for my team like the snake and leach i am. Hobo code.

25 minutes ago, Kordruga said:

Hello dearest staff team, @Fae nice to see you again!

My PoV goes like this: I get word from my boyfriend @AndreyQ that he has been initiated on at skalisty island. I make my way down there in my M5, yes it’s a little beaten up but still has a roaring V8 engine. I pick up @APositiveElmo on the way down and we make our way to the coast. @Conor and @Ron have kept eyes on the pesky island dwellers the whole time so we can group up and deal with them. Anyway, we get over there and scout a round a little, flanking them and getting numbers on the hostiles involved. I then move up into a more aggressive position as @Conor and @Ron made contact with the rude rock people on the shore. Upon coming closer, some people crash and have some issues which @pepper uses to try and run away from the RP. After catching up with her @AndreyQ@APositiveElmo and @KennethRP engage in some roleplay. At this point everyone on that island should know who we are as @pepper has had previous interactions with us. I continue to loop around and provide overwatch in case anything goes wrong. Whilst looping around someone initiates on @APositiveElmo, raising his weapon and shouting “Get back, get back!” I proceed to pop him twice and end his life. This man was wearing a white armband. I then see another with a white armband run past me with his weapon out, trying to flank @APositiveElmo. Thankfully this man didn’t know that @APositiveElmo is a gang banger from the ghetto and wasted him like the roleplayer he is. Before that occurs, @Pepper and @Duquesne rock up to me with their guns out and say something along the lines of “Is that you?” I turn to shoot them and get one shot in before being pasted. @Conor then sees these two and empties them. This is where my PoV ends. 

Now onto the claims of KOS / Attempted RDM / RDM. The whitearmband wearing roleplayers are wasted for their engagement on @APositiveElmo@Pepper and @Duquesne both run towards gunfire with their weapons unholstered. You can also hear in their evidence at 4:17 @Pepper say “Shoot the fucking hobo!” Why would she say that if she didn’t know what was going on? Interesting revelation here folks. It is very clear from this response that they were aware that a firefight was going on, but decided to run towards the shots regardless. Moving on, I would like to mention some OOC hate that occured after this situation. I was happily sitting at my desk rolling a blunt filled with the cheapest weed a man can find when @PhoenyxxRP sends me a DM saying:
 nb.png.2706a612bcd316683d053f4baa353d2a.png

I investigate this and take a few clips of the things that I hear. Before I do that, the accusation of possible stream sniping from @Pepper is hilarious, I enter the chat with a very polite hahahahaha LUL LUL LUL LUL as seen in this screenshot here: 
41e3a11290905de5aecf76d73e7bce60.png.f7055567b0b3be9d3c19b7043b3b20fb.png The timestamp is 2 hours and 25 minutes into his stream which began around 2pm server time. Staff can look into all that mess of numbers if they wish to chase a metagaming claim. Also for the flaming and harassment, I am not sure where that occurred, if you can reference that I'd be more than happy to laugh at it.  

Now onto the clips.
This one is in reference to us knowing about their position. @Pepper claims that respectable ex-admin and current GM @Hofer(who wasn’t even on) was freecamming and telling us where they were.

On top of this, @Pepper claims she will avoid RP with us and bait a rulebreak, to report us.

@Pepper and another then talk about breaking NLR to get their stuff, if you could check that @Fae that would be fabulous darling.

This clip is great as it references the salt involved in putting up this report. As you can see from the previous clips referenced here, there is quite a lot of it from @Pepper.

Lastly we have some good ol’ OOC hate from @Pepper. Apparently we just kill campfire RPers because we can get away with it!

Lastly, I will include some final OOC hate from @Pepper that I have personally received. This was from previous encounters but it was very rude and can give staff a better picture of the attitude @Pepperhas towards myself and my group:
pepper1.png.25490cb31abb539c92e11bd46c27b7f3.png Here you can see her calling me a 'kuck' I believe this is a misspelling of the word cuck. Staff can review what that word means. 
pepper2.png.3ad340b2d91a823f794830d39e99dbb8.png 
Here she claims my 'rp is like drinking piss.' Extremely rude.

I am very sorry, I was in a fit of rage after being killed by you. for the record though I had dropped the previous issue with regards to our past conversation which in earnest you were very rude to me as well. as for the live stream I have already made apologies to hoffer and settled the issue with him. 

6 minutes ago, Pepper said:

I am very sorry, I was in a fit of rage after being killed by you. for the record though I had dropped the previous issue with regards to our past conversation which in earnest you were very rude to me as well. as for the live stream I have already made apologies to hoffer and settled the issue with him. 

*Hofer. Fixed for you. Also, it is great that you made apologies to hofer and settled it with him, but maybe you should start and apologise to members of the vultures who ... in your opinion only kill campfire rpers for the sake of doing it.

I was there, next to a campfire together with @Conor and I tried rping with you, even asked if we should leave. You did not really show much effort but spoke over radio instead of to me much. I really wasn't impressed and find the accusation from your side pretty unfair and childish. 

Edited by Ron

3 minutes ago, Ron said:

*Hofer. Fixed for you. Also, it is great that you made apologies to hofer and settled it with him, but maybe you should start and apologise to members of the vultures who ... in your opinion only kill campfire rpers for the sake of doing it.

I was there, next to a campfire together with @Conor and I tried rping with you, even asked if we should leave. You did not really show much effort but spoke over radio instead of to me much. I really wasn't impressed and find the accusation from your side pretty unfair and childish. 

I was saying that in a fit of rage so i am sorry. 

Hello, friendly Kenneth here again,

After looking trough the POV's and the vod with the OP's comms. I am honestly disapointed in how you guys talk about our group. You talk about getting us all banned trough reports and how we are destroying the server. Someone is also saying "We cannot have one day without being attacked" with later comments about filing a 2:3 report but since we had not attacked in over a week. Yet two sentences before we attack every day. I'd also like to add that you guys came to attack us yesterday. But this is an whole other thing? We are also accused of metagaming. Having "someone" using freecam to find you. Come on. 
Also, when the shooting starts @Pepper says "Shoot the fucking Hobo" shortly before getting shot on herself. Then having no clue what was going on. Weird. 

I came unarmed to your island to RP. You started pointing guns at us and i put my hands up. Yet, we are the people going around ruining RP and just holding up whoever gets in our way. RP can go all sort of ways and not always yours. I think everyone needs to be more open to all types off RP. I'm a campfire roleplayer myself.

link to said vod: 01:58:00 and forward

Edited by KennethRP

@John Wahlberg @Tyrag @Vxss will all be temp banned until they provide their full and detailed POV's, alongside any UN-EDITED video evidence that they have.

@SaundersSorry I was just kicked off the game, and didn't check the forums till this.

I woke up on the island at our camp, immediately as I logged in, there were shots going off near me. I looked over the wall and said "Hey guys whats up", and got shot in the face". 

@Vxss the temp ban has been lifted. Please keep an eye on this report, just in case we have any further questions we require you to answer.

My POV is that we've been carrying our stuff from the shore to our settlement and while I was coming to the shore for some more stuff once again, I saw 2 people swimming to our direction ( @Fae and some other woman). I was trying to see what's going to happen, looked for any armbands they might have had and waited for them to swim to the shore. Then they've set up a fire and started RPing with me. A few seconds later @Pepper comes, so I ask her if she knows these women by any chance. She didn't know who they were either and acted a bit scared in the terms of RP. She had spoken a few words before she stepped back and started ICly talking on the radio trying to get more of our people on the shore, cause it seemed rather fishy.

After a few minutes of RPing with them a bit, I asked @Pepper if there's anybody coming. She didn't know, so I ran back to the camp and explained what's going on to @Tyragand 3 other guys that were in the camp at that time. We started heading back to the shore, but during the time I've been at the camp, the people from the shore moved up to the ruins, where we found more people. One of them said that he's looking for person that pointed a gun at him and after we told him that we have no idea, he said he's going to look for him by himself. After a short while, everyone took off and went their own way. I was going on the road close to the east shore and then settled on the hunting tower for a while, to see what's gonna happen. I've seen them jogging trough the woods. Didn't seem really threatening so I climbed down from the tower. A few seconds later I hear gunshots from multiple directions so I had started running towards the rocks on the on the shore (while bullets were dropping around me) and hid behind them. Then I started looking with my SKS and saw @Fae running trough the woods. Then she stopped and aimed at me so I took the shot and hit her. Then I heard some footsteps and got sprayed from behind. 

For clarification, the woman @John Wahlberg is referring to is @Conor, not @Fae.

My POV: I was at the camp with a few others, then Rob Black comes and informs me that other people have landed on the island. I choose to run down to the shore by myself to investigate these strangers that Rob was talking about. I arrived at a little campsite we had by the shore, i was unable to locate the strangers that Rob reported. Then i decided to return to the camp. On my way back i hear Kevin O'Shea conversing. I choose to find out what is going on, I see Kevin with 2 strangers. One had a full Juggernaut suit, it looked like. The other one had normal clothes(Like he just spawned). I hear Kevin O'Shea say something like : "Back off go no further, this is no initiation" - Then i saw Kevin get shot from what looking like a sniper shot. I moved forward and the Juggernaut looking fella' pointed his gun in my direction, i assumed at me. Then he runs behind a bush and I decide to give chase. Because I assumed that Juggernaut's friends(As they did) killed Kevin I choose to try and shoot Juggernaut. I believe i miss and Juggernaut kills me.

@John Wahlberg we must be reading different logs then. Which one are you referring to?