Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 16:53 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 3 hours, 6 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Randy

Vote Now! - DayZRP Loading Screen Contest

The Best Loading Screens Were Made By...  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Shanoby You got my vote.

I think @Ducky looks like what DayZRP should feel like.

Edited by OldSchool

Bump remember to vote before the poll closes 

@NozzyRP always got my vote dude keep it up 

@Camo gets my vote just because that's what I want DayZRP to look like to newcomers.  @Ducky gets my #2 spot if that counts at all, I just love the screenshot.

I was stuck between 3 people, but just felt that @Ducky had a more DayZ toned picture. Either way tho all the screenshots are amazing

DISCLAIMER: If you submit a clip to this contest, you are consenting to allow DayZRP to use your submitted media in the DayZRP Mod on the Steam Workshop.

I was looking though the pictures, and I saw what other people posted and I noticed @RandyRP but this down on the bottom. @Ducky image inst his own work and its been taken off this site and probably others. He cant consent for this to be allowed to be used on DayZRP and I feel like its cheating because many other people have gone in game and taken this screenshots and put effect in and not just stole a image over the internet. Just my thoughts on it. If @Roland and @JimRP can look at it and make a final decision it. 

13 minutes ago, FalkRP said:

I was looking though the pictures, and I saw what other people posted and I noticed @RandyRP but this down on the bottom. @Ducky image inst his own work and its been taken off this site and probably others. He cant consent for this to be allowed to be used on DayZRP and I feel like its cheating because many other people have gone in game and taken this screenshots and put effect in and not just stole a image over the internet. Just my thoughts on it. If @Roland and @JimRP can look at it and make a final decision it. 

Then it doesn't qualify. It has to be your work. If we wanted an loading screen from Google Images we could have found it ourselves.

2 hours ago, Roland said:

Then it doesn't qualify. It has to be your work. If we wanted an loading screen from Google Images we could have found it ourselves.

🤷‍♂️

No biggie, I'll accept the DQ. 

As for anyone wondering on my use of it:

It is a very popular wallpaper favored by many, like this image from the Arma 2 days, I attempted to find the original author and did look into licensing for the image but there is no information available online on the original author and i couldn't find any licensing information either. 

The contest itself called for loading screens but I didn't find anything in the header calling for originally self shot screenshots or the like, so I figured it wasn't an issue, however the big man has spoken so I'll accept the DQ 😉

Also, side note:

There are other submissions like mine on the actual submissions thread IIRC with non original screenshots, they just didn't make the final cut.

Here is an example:
@JamesRP's suggestion which conveniently leaves out the watermark:

Spoiler

AqN29Hd.png

Original author named P.Y.T:

https://forums.dayz.com/topic/5505-day-z-wallpapers/?page=14

Spoiler

369CC09463D2AF8064B1EC4414C7EB85725AB8BB

@FalkRP got my vote, got the best looking one in my opinion. Also like the snow 

The poll is closed, thank you to everyone who voted and submitted their loading screens.

The top three winners are:

1. @NozzyRP

2. @Camo

3. @Watchman / @Glitch