Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 08:54
Sign in to follow this  
Timeremortem

Do you use Radios?

Do you use the Ingame Radio?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As we all know we all spawn with a battery supplied Radio upon a new character Or Respawn. I honestly hardly never used it.. but Decided to give it a go.. So for a few days now I been wandering around upon my allowed hours to enjoy Dayzrp, And Had my radio always on and switched around betwen frequency's.. So far I not had any luck of hearing anyone on the radio. Hardly even static sound. 

I know the odds of someone being within 5km, With the radio on, With the same frequency, And to actually answer me.. Is very low..  But I still got to try.

DO people actully use the Ingame Radio Or Do you just stick to your private Discords and it's just a prop?

its only a rule that you need to have a radio on you. It doesnt even need to have a battery. So, people just use 3rd party voice and 'pretend' its radio. 

As a radio station we used to use the radios and broadcast our radio station through it but recent updates have bugged that out

At the moment I'm not using in-game radio. At all. Any radio for that matter because it's dictated by a character I'm currently roleplaying. I used to turn it on every now and then to check out if I'll catch someone's transmission but nowadays, seeing as people don't use them, I've kind of lost any willingness to do it myself.

I only carry the ingame radio to have the ability to transmit using third party communication.

The actual radio system is broken tae' fuck and doesn't work properly.

I loved using radios, picking up random transmission - till today I remember transmission from a damsel in distress. Sadly the radios are bugged now so I just keep it as a object and use discord.

Discord radio.

The in-game radio system is so buggy now that there truly is not point to using it. Everyone typically uses third-party communication now as stated in the statements above.

It used to be fun flipping through radio channels and hearing others and listening in on conversations. 

Before the radio became buggy I used it all the time. It’s actually really fun. 

If only radios worked again, I would totally use them... 

But right now, radios are only good for the shows. 

We used to use the radio ingame for radio shows. But since like 2 - 3 months the radio's broke if there were too many people on the frequency.
Hope they fix it again.

it depends on the situation for me personally it would be cool to use the radios in game more but considering theirs a lot easier of ways to talk it seems almost useless to me