Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 03:34
Sign in to follow this  
Ron

DayZ Crashing

Can anyone help me out?

Not quite sure what to do. DayZ keeps crashing. 

All drivers are up to date.

5af299cc96.png

Cheers,

Ron

Verify integrity of files through steam. My game used to crash with a similar error every time I went to Altar and that fixed it. 

Edited by AndreyQ

1 minute ago, AndreyQ said:

Verify integrity of files through steam. My game used to crash with a similar error every time I went to Altar and that fixed it. 

If I do that it tells me this:

6c1644d359.png

Am I suppose to remove things during the verifying?

1 minute ago, Ron said:

If I do that it tells me this:

6c1644d359.png

Am I suppose to remove things during the verifying?

Just click next

Just now, AndreyQ said:

Just click next

9731cb380c.png

🙆‍♀️

2 minutes ago, Ron said:

9731cb380c.png

🙆‍♀️

Guessing Yes, if I remember correctly

8 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

Guessing Yes, if I remember correctly

Ok, just making sure I did not do anything wrong - I did verify the files yesterday when the game crashes happened the first times. So it did not really help. 

Anyone else got an idea?

Hey Ron! I've never encountered this problem. When does the game crash exactly? Upon joining server or randomly? I've did a quick search (which I bet you did too, so not sure how helpful it will be), and only came up with "delete the Dayz folder from "My Documets"" or this thread with a video regarding ARMA III. Just make backup files before deleting anything I guess.

It just randomly crashes, not during a specific action but when I run through the area.

ty  @DerrickStorm. I will try and delete the folder but the thread is a year old ... idk about that.

3 minutes ago, Ron said:

It just randomly crashes, not during a specific action but when I run through the area.

ty  @DerrickStorm. I will try and delete the folder but the thread is a year old ... idk about that.

Yeah, I'm gonna try to find something more recent, but just from the top of the list. Either save it as a last resort option or make file backups.

Here is also a year-old thread from our forums, maybe you'll find something there if you haven't searched through it already.

Edited by DerrickStorm

@Ron does it happen before you can load in and run around? 

cause if it happens before you load in, the only way Ive heard of fixing it is getting someone to come kill you while youre spawning in ( someone in my group a bit back kept having the same error and couldnt load in because of it, was able too after ). We figured this was happening to him cause where he was meant to spawn in someone had placed a tent.

if you can spawn in and then it happens while youre running around, maybe ask for a teleport? Ive found these crashes happen in some areas cause of certain objects being placed. Id run through a town, see some building and suddenly crash with the same error code.

16 minutes ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

@Ron does it happen before you can load in and run around? 

cause if it happens before you load in, the only way Ive heard of fixing it is getting someone to come kill you while youre spawning in ( someone in my group a bit back kept having the same error and couldnt load in because of it, was able too after ). We figured this was happening to him cause where he was meant to spawn in someone had placed a tent.

if you can spawn in and then it happens while youre running around, maybe ask for a teleport? Ive found these crashes happen in some areas cause of certain objects being placed. Id run through a town, see some building and suddenly crash with the same error code.

It happened a while after I logged in. No matter if I ran through forests or cities. Fucking weird.

52 minutes ago, DerrickStorm said:

Yeah, I'm gonna try to find something more recent, but just from the top of the list. Either save it as a last resort option or make file backups.

Here is also a year-old thread from our forums, maybe you'll find something there if you haven't searched through it already.

I deleted the DayZ Folder in myDocuments and apparently it works. Played 45 min. without crashing. Thank you Community Helper  @DerrickStorm

Just now, Ron said:

It happened a while after I logged in. No matter if I ran through forests or cities. Fucking weird.

I deleted the DayZ Folder in myDocuments and apparently it works. Played 45 min. without crashing. Thank you Community Helper  @DerrickStorm

You're welcom @Ron , glad I've managed to help. I miss ya!