Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 20:09
Sign in to follow this  
isaac lineheart

Invalided kill/ meta gaming maybe? shores of prison island

Server and location:  1S Shoreline of Prison island 

Approximate time and date of the incident (01:28)

Your in game name: Alexis Merko

Names of allies involved:  N/A

Name of suspect/s:  (unsure)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (none)

description of the events: After spawning back from dying on the island hours ago, I work my way down in the dark on my own to get close to the island so I can log back out. when there I see people in orange armbands. They start talking to me and wondering what I was doing and why I was passing by. I gave them a statement that "I am going toward Cherno", along with that I gave them a fake name to cover up who I was. from this I went ahead and had to do // have to leave soon.  but did not leave because i was still in RP and was just giving a heads up.From there they started acting more like they knew who I was even though minus having to do //, they had nothing to go off of minus maybe a voice. From there I started laughing because  the person who shot me was using a  variety of harsh and rude insults. because of this I couldn't hold up the act, and laughed and stated something on the lines of, " cursing just shows you are  not intelligent."  lastly i  get shot my the person who was  insulting me, but during the whole time they never once initiation  on me.

Edited by isaac lineheart

Connection Logs

Spoiler
23:14:25 | Player "Alexis Merko" is connected
-DEAD-
01:18:31 | Player "Alexis Merko" has been disconnected

23:15:49 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
01:38:32 | Player "Arri Graham" has been disconnected
01:38:38 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
- STILL CONNECTED - 

00:54:28 | Player "Mehmet Ayibogan" is connected
- STILL CONNECTED -

Hit Logs

Spoiler
01:16:39 | Player "Alexis Merko" hit by Player "Mehmet Ayibogan" with MP7 from 2.50838 meters 
01:16:39 | Player "Alexis Merko" hit by Player "Mehmet Ayibogan" with MP7 from 2.50838 meters 
01:16:39 | Player "Alexis Merko" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with FN-FAL from 2.21476 meters 
01:16:39 | Player "Alexis Merko" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with FN-FAL from 2.21476 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
01:16:39 | Player "Alexis Merko" (DEAD) killed by Player "Mehmet Ayibogan" with MP7 from 2.50838 meters 

Chat Logs

Spoiler
01:10:45 | Chat("Arri Graham"): *pulls out a piece of paper*
01:11:05 | Chat("Arri Graham"): *hands over a piece of paper with a radio frequency*
01:11:12 | Chat("Arri Graham"): //NorwayRP on discord
01:12:06 | Chat("Arri Graham"): //its being processed
01:14:37 | Chat("Alexis Merko"): //Not to be rude but i am logging soon becouse its 1 im the morning
01:14:55 | Chat("Arri Graham"): //stop ooc

Calling in the below for their POVs and any video evidence they may have:

OP

@isaac lineheart - Alexis Merko - OP

ACCUSED

@NorwayRP - Arri Graham -

@TurkRP - Mehmet Ayibogan -

I'll post my POV later today as its almost 5 am for me and im going to bed.

I will post more later since I'm still in game, but my exact words were "Any more fucking attitude from you and I'm wasting you" immediately after this he replied with laughing and saying "You know its funny when people need to curse, it shows their lower intelligence." As a result he was shot in the head by @TurkRP . 

I'm just curious why you need to lie in your POV to try to get people banned? Along with this, the OP has been involved in many firefights with us and has been seen and heard shooting members of our group giving us yet another line of Execution rights on top of him failing to follow by my simple commands.

I'm also curious why you claim it was 1am for you and for us to let you log out if you are from the US? Where it was 9pm EST at the latest.

Finally @Roveryour connect logs for me are false I am still IG. 

6 minutes ago, NorwayRP said:

Finally @Roveryour connect logs for me are false I am still IG. 

Apologies, I missed your reconnection log.

Logs have been updated.

In fact, not only did I tell you, that you would die if you kept up the attitude you cut me off telling you a second time to continue shit talking.

@isaac lineheart

Norway, i am not here to argue,But if i said 1  i am guessing i missed putting in the 0. Never the less i was never onces initiated on or turned into a hostage. so I did not have to comply at all with what you asked, but i did to keep up the rp. I kept Rping until i was shot. If i did not get killed then you would of had your answer who i was. 

Spelling errors

As you can see in my video evidence, not only did I threaten you with death multiple times. But on two seperate occasions I told you if you kept giving attitude you would die. You cared so little for the RP and your own life that you cut me telling you that you were going to die if you kept doing what you were doing. 

It's pretty obvious through your POV and subsequent response you are clearly lying in your POV's and filing a false report. On top of this you clearly showed no value for your own life.

I also want to make clear that we already had execution rights on the OP due to him shooting our men in a previous situation, and him being identified via voice by the people who survived the situation. In the video/report of a previous situation you can clearly see the OP killed our men. The video clearly shows that I initiate on him multiple times and on multiple occasions show what kind of situation he's in. He clearly just didn't care and had already tried to avoid RP by trying to convince us to let him log.

Thank you to all the staff for taking the time to read my POV.

Edited by NorwayRP

@isaac lineheart - Have you killed or been involved in the death of members of Anarchy in prior conflicts, without being executed since the last occurrence?

@NorwayRP - Can you please update your POV to include your whole recollection of the events from when you encountered @isaac lineheart to when he was killed for this incident. Is this the full video evidence?

@RoverYes i've got my shadowplay set for 1 minute, so it's really 59.32 seconds but youtube compresses it. Making the final youtube lisiting at something like 58.80 seconds

and this is my final POV statement for how we had rights:

We had a firefight with him a few hours prior to that where he killed/participated in the killing of two allies (JimRP & FalkRP), he also was here and helped for the firefight we had a few days ago where we first attacked the island, there might have also been more and other occurrences but those are the ones that mostly stand out. All of our people remember him and even remember him always using the phrase "skiddadle off my island" etc, his voice is very distinct and so is his accent, thus how we were so sure it was him.

A few more things I'd like to add. My video is only one minute of the around 9 minute interaction, the entire time we were telling the guy he needed drop the attitude and stop lying or he would be harmed. In multiple instances he was told he'd die, twice alone by me. Along with this he was told multiple times if he kept lying he'd die. 

THE OP MADE A CLEAR AND CONCISE CHOICE TO CONTINUE WITH A HOSTILE AND BELLIGERENT ATTITUDE HE KNEW WOULD GET HIMSELF KILLED. HE ALSO REFUSED TO TELL THE TRUTH EVEN THOUGH WE KNEW HE WAS LYING. HE SHOWED 0 VALUE FOR THE RP, AND 0 VALUE FOR HIS OWN LIFE. BASED OFF HIS POV's VS. THE VIDEO EVIDENCE IT IS CLEAR HE IS DOWNPLAYING THE EVENTS THAT UNFOLDED IN ORDER TO ISSUE A REPORT THAT HE KNOWS HAS NO MERIT IN ORDER TO GET PEOPLE BANNED WITHOUT CAUSE.

And since I know the thing that staff is gonna try and hit me with is "Invalid Kill Ruleplay" 

Here's my response to that, as a group the 8 of us each interacted with the man for around 9 minutes post us realizing who he was. He originally ran into us 5 minutes prior to that. 

Once the OP realized he was not free to go and was our prisoner he attempted to convince us to let him log. 

He was told multiple times to stop lying to us and tell the truth, we already had execution rights on him and we all knew who he was.

He repeatedly attempted to lie, and repeatedly gave back attitude after being told not to.

as he said himself "Never the less i was never once's initiated on or turned into a hostage. so I did not have to comply at all with what you asked, but i did to keep up the rp. "

if that is the case, then we can look at my demand as a separate initiation in which he Non-Complies via continuing to talk shit. So not only would that be considered killing a non-compliant hostage, but we would also have Execution rights already. Meaning in both cases it was a completely valid shooting.

AND EVEN AFTER I AIM THE GUN WHILE HE CONTINUES TO SHIT TALK HE MAKES A POINT TO FINISH HIS SENTENCE KNOWING 1000% IT WOULD LEAD TO HIS DEATH

Also one more thing, I didn't kill him.

Edited by NorwayRP

7 hours ago, Rover said:

@isaac lineheart - Have you killed or been involved in the death of members of Anarchy in prior conflicts, without being executed since the last occurrence?

@NorwayRP - Can you please update your POV to include your whole recollection of the events from when you encountered @isaac lineheart to when he was killed for this incident. Is this the full video evidence?

Yes we have taken part in multiple conflict with them but not as the aggressors, along with that they've attacked the  prison 3  times within the last four  days.

2nd  yes that video is incomplete they need to add the parts they started talking to me  if they can.

Also I know you can assume people off by voice but  you didn't have any proof or full evidence that I was the same character. I could have switched characters sometime between the time I came back. The only time you could fully know it was me is when I had to do my // to inform you I had to leave soon

Lastly, my character would have no recollection of who the attackers was because I've died in the last two conflicts so I didn't know who you are 

I also still want to note I was never initiate on onces. Which never once put me as a hostage. It was RP over the situatio, a long with that if they wanted to execute my character they should have asked for PK rights

Subnote if this was a meant for trying just to get people banned why would this be my only report I've ever posted? I'm simply doing what I should be doing and putting up a report on a rule that was obviously broken

Also add on to one of norways comments, I only inform you that I had the log soon I never logged and got out of the situation I continued rping to the very end. 

Also second note you can hear at the very end of them talking in the video that he could be reported and  Parmaed. Which obviously shows they knew what they did.

57 minutes ago, isaac lineheart said:

Yes we have taken part in multiple conflict with them but not as the aggressors, along with that they've attacked the  prison 3  times within the last four  days.

You initiated on me when I came on the island earlier today, making you the aggressor in the attack.

33 minutes ago, isaac lineheart said:

Also second note you can hear at the very end of them talking in the video that he could be reported and  Parmaed. Which obviously shows they knew what they did 

I said he could be but I remember we had multiple FFs where you participated in the killing of our members, granting us execution rights.

Also about us knowing who you were, your accent and voice are too recognizable, we were right and at the very end it was too obvious who you were.

To clarify Jim. We are not an official group on the prison which means we do not share kill rights or initiations because of that. if one of my guys initiated, he initiated on his own terms and I never did. I only started fighting because I was initiated on and was not leaving the prison. Which means i never initiated. you guys successfully killed me in that fight do note.

I have said before, if i was not killed you would of had your answer who i was but i was still killed

Spelling errors, and add on

When RPing with OP about licence´s and Anarchy OP talks disrespectfull about Anarchy, we tell him he should stop that. OP keeps on going talking disrespectfull to one of my mates and at that point i tell him that if he keeps on going ''i will beat his bitchass and kill him''. OP does not show any value for his life as he is surrounded by 6 armed man with fully automatic weapons. OP keeps on talking disrespectfull towards norway when he gets warned 2 more times that he should stop doing that, OP starts laughing towards us, after the multiple warnings I had enough of the OP's attitude and blatant disregards to the threats we had given him so I shot him.

2 hours ago, isaac lineheart said:

To clarify Jim. We are not an official group on the prison which means we do not share kill rights or initiations because of that. if one of my guys initiated, he initiated on his own terms and I never did. I only started fighting because I was initiated on and was not leaving the prison. Which means i never initiated. you guys successfully killed me in that fight do note.

I have said before, if i was not killed you would of had your answer who i was but i was still killed

You literally are the one who initiated earlier that day, you can hear your own self in this plays.tv clip initiating (this is from the report that Padlock posted): https://plays.tv/video/5da4fba7ee7df2d03c/idk - you initiated on me and Kenneth. 

Before that you also were at the front line of the first fight we had and you were one of the people who was talking smack IC against us.

We had full execution rights on you. You participated in the death of me and my allies, hence why we could kill you. You were also initiated multiple times from both sides.

I won't be replying anymore since I'm not directly involved in the accused rulebreak but I wanted to clarify for the GMs @Rover / @Realize etc proof that he was a part of an initiation in the past and was there as you can see in the plays.tv above, hence proof on why we had execution rights. Also except for that you can check logs.

Also we don't need you to survive to know who you are, your voice is memorable man, you RP a unique character with a unique voice and accent which trust me, it's not a bad thing and I love it but when we all know your voice, accent and we even know your catchphrases then it's pretty clear we all know who you are.

Edited by JimRP

VERDICT

@TurkRP - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - NOT GUILTY
@NorwayRP - Attempted invalid kill (roleplayed) - NOT GUILTY
@isaac lineheart - NVFL and Lying in a report - GUILTY

REASON

OP is being held at gunpoint by Anarchy. @TurkRP, @JimRP and @NorwayRP as the protagonists. At the time there were 8-9 Anarchy members in the area. They question OP several times throughout the encounter, according to the POVs, and he refuses to give up his identity. @isaac lineheart is recognised by voice.

Earlier on the day the Anarchy guys had initiated and attacked Prison Island, where @isaac lineheart was present during this attack. In the other report a video, or rather an audio file is posted which show some of the things that were said during this attack as well. During this encounter a lot of initiations were thrown around the place, and it caused a few deaths.

Note that I personally was present at the Prison Island during the attack in freecam, and I witnessed much of what happened.

Anyways. Onto the reasoning.

THE ATTEMPTED INVALID KILL AND INVALID KILL

During the Prison Island attack where @isaac lineheart was present, a lot of hostilities were thrown around after an initial zombie horde caused by me. @JimRP managed to unlock the front gate, and the Anarachy guys stood outside for what must've been 30-40 minutes trying to get the Islanders to surrender.

In the audio file you can hear clearly several initiations being thrown all the way through it, and it is clear that there were history here. Upon entering the camp several people died, and the fight ended. The Anarchy crew eventually left the island and went back to the mainland.

When the Anarchy guys found @isaac lineheart on the shore they started questioning him about his identity. @isaac lineheart tried his best to hide his identity, however with a unique voice and accent combination, and the fact that they had met earlier in the day, he was recognized. He refused to listen to them, and after being told to stop lying he was given an ultimatum. Norway said: "Any more fucking attitude and I am wasting you". To this ultimatum @isaac lineheart responded by insulting @NorwayRP.

Anarchy had execution rights, and they clearly stated that if you did not stop lying you would be executed. You showed no value of your own life while being outnumbered 8/9 to 1.

Please take note of the following part of rule 4.6

A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. 

THE NO VALUE FOR LIFE

In the clip provided by @NorwayRP in this report @isaac lineheart you are heavily outnumbered 8 or 9 to 1. Norway is insulting you heavily as a result of your IC lying about your identity, and tells you that if you don't start talking you will be shot.

Please take note of the following part of rule 4.6:

Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

In a realistic situation where a person is held at gun point by such a huge amount of people he would not react by insulting their intelligence. You are required to play your character at all times, and a realistic reaction to this situation would be to either start talking, or be very humble and careful about the choice of words. This is a clear violation of the no value for life rule.

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

THE LYING IN A REPORT

To quote @isaac lineheart's last post in this thread.

if one of my guys initiated, he initiated on his own terms and I never did. I only started fighting because I was initiated on and was not leaving the prison. Which means i never initiated. you guys successfully killed me in that fight do note.

In the audio file previously linked in this thread, and in this verdict, you can be heard around the 18 minute mark initiating/threatening Anarchy when they attempt to breach your base on Prison Island. By stating that you never initiated, and that you only started fighting because you were intitating on is simply not true. 

In the clip you are heard saying "If you keep fucking with that lock we'll shoot you". This is a hostile action and an initiation.

@isaac lineheart: Throughout this whole report you have seemed to attempt pushing blame upon Anarchy, while this whole situation has been clean on their part. You broke two rules very clearly, and the punishment will therefore be accordingly.

Do not lie in reports. Ever.

With that said

OUTCOME

@TurkRP - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - NO PUNISHMENT
@NorwayRP - Attempted invalid kill (roleplayed) - NO PUNISHMENT
@isaac lineheart - NVFL and Lying in a report - 7 day ban, 15 warning points, character permanently killed

Signed @Hofer, @Phoenix & @Rover