Padlock

KOS Prison Island

Server and location: S1, Prison Island

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019-10-14, 22:00

Your in game name: Daniel Graves

Names of allies involved: @isaac lineheart @Nick Wilde

Name of suspect/s: Anarchy

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I have a recording but unfortunately the video portion was corrupted. (I'll do my best to pin point whose voice belongs to whom if needed)
https://plays.tv/video/5da4fba7ee7df2d03c/idk

Detailed description of the events: My POV to attempt to fill in the lack of visual evidence.

Hearing lots of gunfire on the island I sound the alarm and get a few of the boys to back me up as we watched from the tower, Spotted two unknowns running into the far corner of the island behind the military barracks' before more gunfire rang out. Not so long later three more unknowns showed up on the shore to our island and began killing a large horde of zombies (They had to have been spawned in, as only prisoner zombies show up on the island, and we had a whole horde of them earlier along with our home being filled with wolves.) They eventually made it to the door and claimed that they were their to "Save" us and that they were responding to a radio broadcast (Which we never sent, but another one was sent by an admin claiming that the Prison had fallen to the zombies or some such). As usual we didn't allow them inside and got prepared for what we assumed would be yet another siege on our home (three times in less that 4 days). While we were getting prepared more zombies were spawned inside the prison, and one of the unknowns some how knew our  lock code and opened the first door of the airlock. I was on top of the catwalk watching over it before being killed (Without Initiation because you can't hear from that far away, I was just on overwatch.) End of POV

It was a mess of a situation, massive hordes being spawned on and inside the prison walls, along with wolves earlier and being siege'd yet again.

Additionally I would like to point out again that I feel not only this was a invalid kill, more so that the enemy party (Assuming if it was anarchy) is breaking the fair play rule by consistently sieging the island near daily.

Additional Additionally, I'll be happy to correct any mistakes made in my original POV, provided evidence that I was incorrect in my previous assessment. 

I came on the island after our friends initiated multiple times (or so I thought), I was trying to unlock the code lock (from information I had IC from someone from your side), your friend said "Last warning, stop fiddling with that code lock or else we'll shoot you / kill you" or whatever he said, like you said in your POV you were an overwatch of this initiation and as a matter of fact your friend was in the building right next to you when the initiation happened. Note that I killed you after you shot at me when I rushed down the hall (could've also been your friend shooting but I doubt it), I saw you on the top left and one top right on each building, you were aware of the situation. You could've put your hands up and neutralize yourself from the situation but you hid behind sandbags and shot back. What it seems like here is you trying to hide behind the rule and acting like you were not a part of the initiation when you actually were. I got multiple people that can confirm you shot at us from your sandbags and as a matter of fact you were a part of the initiation.

You also said:

"I sound the alarm and got a few boys to back me up", besides me initiating on you, our allies also initiated on you and you guys were refusing to comply to my knowledge, I also got initiated by your friend and you were right there and heard it. You were hiding behind sandbags and you were shooting towards the hallway at me, I don't know why your video is conveniently all black and you can see nothing but you were hiding behind the sandbags and shooting, you were a part of this all and also shot at us repeatedly. 

You said:

"I sound the alarm" and also said "I was on top of the catwalk watching over it", so you were an active part of the firefight, on-top of that you aimed at us and shot at us.

EDIT: You can hear in the plays.tv clip towards 20:20-20:30 that they know that they initiated, one of the people is willingly not telling OP if it's an initiation or not and this is blatantly to hide behind the rule. After that you can hear his ally initiating as you can clearly hear in the plays.tv clip. You can also hear all of them claiming positions. I would understand if this guy was randomly walking down the road and died randomly but he was obviously involved in the INITIATING party.

I'd also like to mention that for some reason you continued talking after you died and said "I just died" and continued to talk.

If you'd like to talk about the report, send me a message on Discord

Edited by JimRP

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:15:49 | Player "Daniel Graves" is connected
- Dead -
22:17:32 | Player "Daniel Graves" has been disconnected

21:14:28 | Player "Dimitri Tarasov" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
23:14:25 | Player "Dimitri Tarasov" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

22:17:13 | Player "Daniel Graves" hit by Player "Dimitri Tarasov" with M417 from 43.6367 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

22:17:13 | Player "Daniel Graves" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dimitri Tarasov" with M417 from 43.6367 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Padlock | Daniel Graves | OP
@JimRP | Dimitri Tarasov | POSTED

I came on the island after our friends initiated multiple times (or so I thought), I was trying to unlock the code lock (from information I had IC from someone from your side), your friend said "Last warning, stop fiddling with that code lock or else we'll shoot you / kill you" or whatever he said, like you said in your POV you were an overwatch of this initiation and as a matter of fact your friend was in the building right next to you when the initiation happened. Note that I killed you after you shot at me when I rushed down the hall (could've also been your friend shooting but I doubt it), I saw you on the top left and one top right on each building, you were aware of the situation. You could've put your hands up and neutralize yourself from the situation but you hid behind sandbags and shot back. What it seems like here is you trying to hide behind the rule and acting like you were not a part of the initiation when you actually were. I got multiple people that can confirm you shot at us from your sandbags and as a matter of fact you were a part of the initiation.

You also said:

"I sound the alarm and got a few boys to back me up", besides me initiating on you, our allies also initiated on you and you guys were refusing to comply to my knowledge, I also got initiated by your friend and you were right there and heard it. You were hiding behind sandbags and you were shooting towards the hallway at me, I don't know why your video is conveniently all black and you can see nothing but you were hiding behind the sandbags and shooting, you were a part of this all and also shot at us repeatedly. 

You said:

"I sound the alarm" and also said "I was on top of the catwalk watching over it", so you were an active part of the firefight, on-top of that you aimed at us and shot at us.

EDIT: You can hear in the plays.tv clip towards 20:20-20:30 that they know that they initiated, one of the people is willingly not telling OP if it's an initiation or not and this is blatantly to hide behind the rule. After that you can hear his ally initiating as you can clearly hear in the plays.tv clip. You can also hear all of them claiming positions. I would understand if this guy was randomly walking down the road and died randomly but he was obviously involved in the INITIATING party.

I'd also like to mention that for some reason you continued talking after you died and said "I just died" and continued to talk.

If you'd like to talk about the report, send me a message on Discord

Note that I killed you after you shot at me when I rushed down the hall (could've also been your friend shooting but I doubt it)

First of all the only time I was shooting was at the Infected that were spawned inside the prison, by listening to the video you could hear them making noises (Even you state that you are not sure who was shooting, Always Confirm your Targets.) 

What it seems like here is you trying to hide behind the rule and acting like you were not a part of the initiation when you actually were. I got multiple people that can confirm you shot at us from your sandbags and as a matter of fact you were a part of the initiation.

Sir I'm not trying to hide behind a rule, I'm just a person that got killed in a situation where I shouldn't have been killed. I never got initiated on as you can hear from the video + and the confusion by our side(audio clip), what ever Isaac Lineheart did was his own actions and his own consequences, As you see we're not part of a group so I'm not responsible for his actions. 

Plus me mentioning I'm Dead, It was already acknowledged by Nick Wilde to the other ally alive, so it's not really relevant information, as I don't give anything else out.

2 hours ago, Padlock said:

First of all the only time I was shooting was at the Infected that were spawned inside the prison, by listening to the video you could hear them making noises (Even you state that you are not sure who was shooting, Always Confirm your Targets.) 

Sir I'm not trying to hide behind a rule, I'm just a person that got killed in a situation where I shouldn't have been killed. I never got initiated on as you can hear from the video + and the confusion by our side(audio clip), what ever Isaac Lineheart did was his own actions and his own consequences, As you see we're not part of a group so I'm not responsible for his actions. 

Plus me mentioning I'm Dead, It was already acknowledged by Nick Wilde to the other ally alive, so it's not really relevant information, as I don't give anything else out.

You literally saw your friend initiate on us, you were there, you also shot at us down the hallway when there were no zombies, you were pointing your gun, your friends for some reason hesitated to tell you they initiated to give you some rule armor which in all honesty I don't understand. You saying you're dead is very relevant information and is metagaming. You can hear everyone planning on your plays.tv clip and you were involved too.

You were hiding behind the sandbags, with a sniper, shooting down the hallway. You said in your POV you were watching over the catwalk, you sounded the alarm and you were very much involved with the initiating party, not to mention the shots. Anyway, this is my last response, you were aware of what was going on, was involved and are now pretending like you weren't while you were actively positioned to take shots (and did take shots) against us and actively participated.

Edited by JimRP

@Realize You can go ahead and close this report, I'm no longer interested in pushing this report. I'd still would like to speak with the accused about the report if he's up for it.

@JimRPdo you agree with the OP's wish to close this report?

The staff team has reviewed the report and decided to honor the request to close it.

However, we would like to address the issue of metagaming raised in this report.  @Padlock, in the future, when your character dies in a firefight, you must not communicate any further information to your allies.  This includes stating, in any manner, that you have died.  Had this report continued, you would have been found guilty of metagaming under Rule 3.6.

That being said, we're happy to take the OP and accused's wishes into account.
//Report Closed
Signed by @Peril , @Samti & @Derek Steel