Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 11:19
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 9 hours, 40 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Stred

S1 KOS Shakhovka 10 mins Ago

Server and location: 

S1 North of Shakhovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):

20:40

Your in game name: 

Arthur Archibald

Names of allies involved: 

John (?) - Just met. 

Name of suspect/s: 

N/A - was shot too fast to introduce self.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Me and John had been hiding in a building, a lorry pulled up in which 3~ members hopped out and headed down the road of the town, leaving the truck alone. We hopped in the vehicle and headed in the opposite direction and did our best to get far away and took several turns to confuse any tails. We had been heading north of Shakhovka when on the side of the road a man appeared, and asked for a ride and directions. I, in the passengers seat, told him to hop in and explained where we were only to have him within seconds pull a gun and kill me. I am very confident that he killed my friend John (?) as well however I did die first. 

I doubt any claim that it was his vehicle as 1. There is no way the victims could have identified us that fast. 2. There is no way the killer could have identified us, or the vehicle, that fast. 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

18:48:47 | Player "Arthur Archibald" is connected
- Dead -

19:25:14 | Player "Jakob Vasilev" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

20:53:07 | Player "Arthur Archibald" hit by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with SVDS Dragunov from 3.80754 meters 
20:53:07 | Player "Arthur Archibald" hit by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with SVDS Dragunov from 3.80754 meters 
20:53:07 | Player "Arthur Archibald" hit by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with SVDS Dragunov from 3.80474 meters 
20:53:07 | Player "Arthur Archibald" hit by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with SVDS Dragunov from 3.80474 meters 
20:53:08 | Player "Arthur Archibald" hit by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with SVDS Dragunov from 3.94651 meters 
20:53:08 | Player "Arthur Archibald" hit by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with SVDS Dragunov from 3.94651 meters 
20:53:08 | Player "Arthur Archibald" hit by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with SVDS Dragunov from 4.12075 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

20:53:07 | Player "Arthur Archibald" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jakob Vasilev" with SVDS Dragunov from 3.80474 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Stred | Arthur Archibald | OP
@Kricket | Jakob Vasilev | POSTED

It was our truck. Inside it had hesco barriers and ammunition (from my best knowledge). Started in as we were looking for people who initiated on an ally of ours. I was already in Kabinino, looking around near the barn in the field. The best info I had on one of them was black clothing with a black gas mask.  Few moments later, our truck is stolen.  They headed into the direction of Stary and we all spread out, running in that direction. I pass through Novy and Guglovo, heading to Staroye.  By this time it was pitch black and was using my NVG's to look for them. I see a truck driving on the main road with its lights on, just a bit towards Guglovo. I didn't want to just shoot on sight, so I stopped it in a friendly manner asking for a ride.  I went up to the passenger side and looked inside of the inventory showing that it had many Hesco Barriers and ammunition. The passenger had on the clothing and the gas mask and knew it was the guys that stole our truck. I finished my conversation by saying "Thank you." and opened fire into the truck. Managing to kill the passenger, the driver took off. The driver was later killed by an ally, further down the road.

I'm still currently in game and can answer any questions when I log out.

@Kricket How do you believe you gained kill rights in this situation ?

Yes. They stole our truck and were good reason to believe they were also the people to initiate on our group member.

In all honesty, I wasn't even counting on finding them. I thought they would have tailed it to the border by that time.

Edited by Kricket

@Stred Were you involved in any initiation or hostile activities prior to this incident ?

Upon reading, if Kricket was a member I understand then. I had assumed it was a random. 

Edited by Stred

24 minutes ago, Stred said:

Upon reading, if Kricket was a member I understand then. I had assumed it was a random. 

Do you wish to close the report?

We will honour your request to close the report. In the future we always suggest hopping into Discord and joining the Helpdesk, asking a staff member to get you in contact with the party you are going to report, to figure out if there are some circumstances you're not fully aware of. This way, we might avoid creating reports where there are nothing to report at all.

We are happy that you came to this conclusion.

/closed

Signed @Hofer & @Samti