Server time (UTC): 2019-11-16, 02:50
Sign in to follow this  
AndreyQ

Roleplay compilation of the amazing events that happened today.

That's the RP I am looking for !

Keep going Andrey !

Probably can't find anyone because they're all sitting on a fucking island.

1 minute ago, Zero said:

Apparently you can only go and RP there if you are part of some alliance or some shit, idk...

@AndreyQ No beanz for this once since nobody was crushed. Nice video tho.

Edited by Conor

11 minutes ago, Alan Woods said:

That's the RP I am looking for !

That's the RP I get 80% of the time. Absolutely love every second of it.

10 minutes ago, NozzyRP said:

So relatable lmao, god damn. Great video 

Thank you Nozzy, I learned from the best.

1 minute ago, Zero said:

If only it was Deer Isle...

1 minute ago, Conor said:

@AndreyQ No beanz for this once since nobody was crushed. Nice video tho.

You have been removed from my list of 5 friends.

>Finds one soul during his travel
>Goes for heli crash site

Sir you have your priorities straight!

God this roleplay is so good, @AndreyQ you're so lucky! I wish I had this much RP 😞

Looks like epic roleplay hours.

This amused me way too much. Honestly though there's no one in here triangle at all. It feels so empty. 

I don't see the issue, you got to loot a shit load of military loot sites without being robbed and you logged out with all your sweet sweet gear.  Isn't this ideal roleplay conditions for a big chunk of people?

It's not the destination, but the journey.

17 minutes ago, Dustup said:

I don't see the issue, you got to loot a shit load of military loot sites without being robbed and you logged out with all your sweet sweet gear.  Isn't this ideal roleplay conditions for a big chunk of people?

He was not able to hide behind the walls of his base only RPing with members of his own group so unfortunately ideal roleplay conditions were not met 😞

server full cant you see ?

charlie day eye roll GIF

@AndreyQ with another witty beanz farm, I can't tell what is more pathetic the fact you ran into 1 person on a full server or the fact I sat there and watched the whole video thinking you would shoot someone.

5 hours ago, Zero said:

It's not just an island... It's the fulcrum on which the balance will be restored. The symbol of the rebellion! XD!

But to be honest, most of the time there are not so many people on the island. I also don't know where is everybody.

Hostile RPers: Let's attack them

Campfire RPers: We can't fight back, let's hide

Hostile RPers:

surprised pikachu GIF

@AndreyQ, I don't think running around in a tank costume is good for RP. It's quite... intimidating. Try some civilian clothing next time, maybe people will not run away as soon as they spot you 😄 

8 hours ago, AndreyQ said:

Hello people of the DayZRP.com community. Today I shall delight you all with another roleplay compilation about the events that occurred today. Thanks to all that participated. Moments like this is why I love this community ❤️.

This made my day! I didn't understand the video at first but after a bit I got the point. Either way, I was smiling and chuckling the entire time. See a big tanky run around to that song was fun and made me laugh. Keep it up man. 

31 minutes ago, Roland said:

Hostile RPers: Let's attack them

Campfire RPers: We can't fight back, let's hide

Hostile RPers:

I mean it's true, people started to hide because they don't want to get robbed on an RP server. People have this amazing feeling that they will get robbed as soon as they meet a hostile RPer. I play almost daily and the last time I initiated on someone was on the 29th of September. I am a hostile RPer, I enjoy doing that because it is the easiest and best way to create and explore storylines. If I sit on my ass all day then no one will ever come to me with anything, so I make it myself. Problem is when there is no one to create these storyline with because they are all hiding and roleplaying within themselves entertaining not one external party then what is there to do?

The clip above, as much as it is funny, it actually showcases what I've been experiencing on the server for a while now.

47 minutes ago, Roland said:

@AndreyQ, I don't think running around in a tank costume is good for RP. It's quite... intimidating. Try some civilian clothing next time, maybe people will not run away as soon as they spot you 😄 

I mean that is the point of my character. But no one is running away, because there is no one to run. I won't even mind people running away from me, I have dex for a reason, I'd catch up eventually.

There should be an epilepsy warning at the beginning man... Like really - you know me, I pass out during shooting full-auto.

On the side-note I do findmyself chasing gunshots very often (unless it sounds like a firefight), tho when I just start to travel and doing my shit, I tend to meet random people very often. My Pavel character still remembers meeting @Kordruga for the first time. Hope you'll start meeting more people, cause I really miss some of those RP compilations.

Edited by DerrickStorm

Why did you not count the 3 others taverling with you and rped with them?🤔 Also I think Ivan Bernarus would not be the same person without a tank outfit.🙋‍♀️

Mood. I agree with you. Met one person yesterday who told me he was busy and left.

Edited by Ron

I don't play a "hostile" rper. Same shit happens to me when I do bother playing.

2 hours ago, AndreyQ said:

I mean that is the point of my character. But no one is running away, because there is no one to run. I won't even mind people running away from me, I have dex for a reason, I'd catch up eventually.

I meant more like people who you didn't see. Like, people inside a forest who saw you running on the road and went all hush-hush and took a wide circle around you to avoid you because of your looks. You'd be surprised how many people "miss" each other by literally dozens of meters, without being aware of each others presence, it's really obvious when spectating with admin tool and watching the map. So maybe, just maybe, in your video you ran by several other players, but they actively avoided you because of the intimidating look. Not saying it's the whole reason obviously, but I think it may be contributing.