Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 12:39
Sign in to follow this  
VikingHunter

Appeal for my 3 warning points

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): TYvtiql.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I posted this to acknowledge Duquesne's post so it was clear I hadn't just ignored his post. I also don't feel that this comes under an 'Unnecessary post' anyway as I am the OP in that thread, so surely everything posted needs a response for immersions sake, rather than someone posting something on my thread, not getting a reply and stuck wondering if I'm just not acknowledging their post?

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I understand it's a radio chatter thread, I was just being polite to the person I replied to.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like the warning points removed, if possible.

What could you have done better?: Unsure, really.

Hello @VikingHunter,

A second team have staff have reviewed your Unnecessary Post warning, and have come to the conclusion to deny your appeal.

Please view the radio chatter rules here. I have quoted the relevant section below, with the particular bullet point you have broken highlighted.

4. Keep all your messages relevant and on topic. Content that is prohibited in radio chatter (including IC):

• hate messages, overly hostile replies
  • radio warriors, provoking, taunting
  • replies that add nothing to the conversation, consist of just insults, laughter, mocking of others, memes, etc

Your post contributed nothing to the thread, as there was no voice or anything that another player could acknowledge or respond to. In the future we recommend if your character is just listening or taking notes of the conversation, you do so without posting as it will prevent the thread from getting cluttered with posts that don't add anything to the conversation or give others hooks to roleplay with.

With that said: Appeal Denied

Signed by: @Rover, @Peril

Sign in to follow this