Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 19:40 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 19 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
rhothar

Attachiing assault vest to belt slot with plate carrier

Hello, me and my friend were playing S1 yesterday and my friend told me that you could attach the assault vest to the belt slot when you have a plate carrier on, and to my amazement it worked!

however I am playing deer isle right now and I cant seem to get it to work anymore. Anyone have an idea what's going on here?

I have a plain black plate carrier with mag pouches and I have tried to attach a black and a green assault vest with no attachments with no success.

Just now, rhothar said:

-snip-

It's a particular vest that got added in with the Mass Many Items Overhaul, it will specifically tell you in the description of the vest that it is a mass vest that can go in your belt slot. I'm not sure if they can be found on deer isle currently or not.

Ok thanks for the help. guess ill have to keep searching.

I believe it should be here as I have the ak based gun that was added with mass mod.

As any other clothing item added by the mod it is most likely in the loot tables on Deer Island as well.