Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 08:47
Sign in to follow this  
TheLamp1

S1 Green Mountain Griefing

Server and location: Server 1 Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): within 24 hours or so of the time of the report 2019-10-13, 20:53

Your in game name: Lucern Lux

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: Anarchy?

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 20191013143534_1.jpg.7d4ed63dafc9fb6b7ab470d1ef521746.jpg

Detailed description of the events: I logged on after hearing we got raided and I ran around to assess what damage was done and went to re secure the place. I had noticed that this tent still had the lock on it and was at first thinking "Oh they must have missed this one" but when i took the lock off I found that the wire that made it a gate wasn't there. I heard from one of my friends that @Fae was there and I figured to resolve it privately after we communicated for a time to try and resolve it but she didn't have any idea who it could have been and suggested that I make a report I attempted everything I could to try and build the wall up from outside the tent but there is no way I am aware of. So I suspect someone broke in and built the wall up while inside and blocked themselves inside.

Fae Williams PoV:

I'd like to start by saying it wasn't Anarchy - the only person there from Anarchy was me. 

@ItsChocolateMan and I go to GM, meet two guys who don't own the place but tell us it is abandoned and declare everything free game. We break some walls down/saw off some locks, help them get inside so we can see what goodies are there. We left as they were breaking into this tent, taking one of the cars that I crashed and broke down GM hill due to glitching.

On further review it may have been bugged but I would still like the reassurance that it wasn't griefed just to ensure they just didn't break out recently

@TheLamp1 to be clear, are you asking us to try to find logs to determine that someone walled themselves into the tent, then logged out while inside of the tent with it walled in?

Yes see if someone did that because sometime after the report I saw it was missing so I'm now suspecting a bug but I just want to make double sure 

if it's too much trouble then we can just close the ticket

Building Logs

Spoiler
00:19:15 | Player "Vladimir Visus" (pos=<3720.8, 6004.3, 401.7>) dismantled Fence with Pliers
00:20:17 | Player "Vladimir Visus" (pos=<3720.6, 6004.3, 401.7>) built Fence with Pliers

Connection Logs

Spoiler
23:48:29 | Player "Vladimir Visus" is connected
00:40:05 | Player "Vladimir Visus" has been disconnected
00:40:25 | Player "Vladimir Visus" is connected
01:13:43 | Player "Vladimir Visus" has been disconnected
01:24:49 | Player "Vladimir Visus" is connected
01:37:25 | Player "Vladimir Visus" has been disconnected

Calling in the below for their detailed point of view and any video evidence they may have.

@TheLamp1 - Lucern Lux - OP

@Kordruga - Vladimir Visus - POSTED

POV: No idea about what happened to the tent. If you check the position logs of the time stamp from my building logs you'll see that I wasn't inside the compound nor near the tents. Sorry I couldn't be of more help

@TheLamp1 As we can not find any foul play or griefing, would you like to close this report as we can not find anything regarding this situation.

yea lets close it sorry for taking up your time I'll just chalk it up to Day Z doing strange Day Z things

Due to the Gamemasters not finding anything within the logs that support the claims you are making, this report will now be closed.

Apology for the inconvenience, have a good day.

/Closed

Signed @Realize @Peril