Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 06:34
Sign in to follow this  
ItsChocolateMan

S1: invalid Kill in Guglovo - 10/13/2019 20:26 (server)

Server and location: S1; Guglovo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 20:26 

Your in game name: Jet Anderson

Names of allies involved: Ivan Bernarus

Name of suspect/s: Uzi Tzafir @Senore Dogg

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Enemy Black BMW

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I had just logged back in and was hanging out in Guglovo. Heard someone get in Ivan's car. Ran around the corner to see who it was. Ivan asked why he was in his car. I started to ask him a question as he took off. I attempted to back away and was run over and killed.

VLADIMIR PUTIN POINT OF VIEW:

Ivan Bernarus hears of the carnival party so he goes there as Vladimir Putin. During one of the gruesome fist fights, one of the guys decides to steal Vladimir Putin's BMW. I approach him in intimidating fashion and he drives off killing @ItsChocolateMan. Seeing as he knowingly stole the car of Vladimir Putin and ran over one of my ninja bodyguards, I knew the man was out of his mind and should be neutralized. Using Russian strategy I command the people to pursue the gypsy. At one point I hear over the radio the fact that the mentally ill man is down and command the stoppage of fire in hope of taking him as a diplomatic hostage. However, it appears as if he was still alive somehow so Vladimir Putin goes in the field and neutralizes the target, marking another victory for Russia. Vladimir Putin then stands on the dead man's body and gets praised by one of his soldiers for his heroic act of retribution.

Slava Rusia. Slava Bernarus. Video below.

Conor Sczinski POV:

Partying at Guglovo when I get into a fistfight, some guy hops in the BMW and attempts to drive away and a lot of gunfire is shot after him, he crashes into a tree end of the field on the tree line and tries to go on foot where he is sniped dead, found out later he ran over Jet with the car on his way out.

Edited by Billy

Connection Logs

Spoiler
18:37:31 | Player "Ivan Bernarus" is connected
21:54:09 | Player "Ivan Bernarus" has been disconnected

20:22:44 | Player "Jet Anderson" is connected
-DEAD-
20:31:43 | Player "Jet Anderson" has been disconnected

18:15:27 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" is connected
-DEAD-
20:28:08 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" has been disconnected

18:43:35 | Player "Francis Williams II" is connected
21:10:58 | Player "Francis Williams II" has been disconnected

19:25:14 | Player "John P. Ryan" is connected
21:26:02 | Player "John P. Ryan" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
20:26:06 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" hit by Player "John P. Ryan" with MK II from 21.2089 meters 
20:26:43 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 157.248 meters 
20:26:43 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 157.248 meters 
20:27:00 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" hit by Player "Francis Williams II" with M14 Springfield from 382.384 meters 
20:27:00 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" hit by Player "Francis Williams II" with M14 Springfield from 382.384 meters 
20:27:35 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 39.6977 meters 
20:27:36 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 39.6979 meters 
20:27:36 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 39.6979 meters 
20:27:37 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 39.698 meters 
20:27:37 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 39.698 meters 

20:26:02 | Player "Jet Anderson" hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Black with TransportHit
20:26:02 | Player "Jet Anderson" hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Black with TransportHit
20:26:03 | Player "Jet Anderson" hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Black with TransportHit
20:26:03 | Player "Jet Anderson" hit by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Black with TransportHit

Kill Logs

Spoiler
20:27:36 | Player "Uzi Tzafir" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 39.6979 meters 

20:26:03 | Player "Jet Anderson" (DEAD) killed by CrSk_BMW_525i_E34_Black

Calling in the below for their detailed points of view and any video evidence they may have.

OP & Allies

@ItsChocolateMan - Jet Anderson - OP

@AndreyQ - Ivan Bernarus - Posted

@Mugin - Francis Williams II - Posted

@James Pond - John P. Ryan -

Accused

@Senore Dogg - Uzi Tzafir -

Francis Williams POV is as follows:

I was over watching the bar and distribution of drugs and alcohol. It was there I saw and heard the car start, as if about to drive off. Seeing Ivan, who was dressed at Vladimir Putin for the Halloween party tailing the car, I get on the radio to see if he had initiated. Once I hear him drop the initiation, along with knowing the car was his and was being stolen after he confirmed and wasn't the one driving, I open fire. The first few shots hitting the car, or flying high. The accused changes direction and drives off where I get a perfect shot on him. He crashes the car  and gets out allowing me to shoot his legs. I see him lay down afterwards, thinking I might've knocked him unconscious. I ask if I should just kill him. Ivan dressed as Vladimir Putin for the Halloween party says no, but then the accused, not actually unconscious, starts bandaging and then takes his gun out to try and shoot Ivan dressed as Vladimir Putin for the Halloween party. He doesn't get the chance as Ivan dressed as Vladimir Putin for the Halloween party kills him once he hears from me he's trying to fight back. Forcing our hand in the situation to kill him. Sadly, it was unavoidable, as we needed a fresher piñata.

Given I was on higher ground I did not actually see Jet being hit by the car, and was completely unaware we'd lost someone.
I also have no video evidence.

@Senore Dogg You have now been temp banned until you provide your pov and any video evidence.

@James Pond has been temp banned until he provides his POV of the situation.

@Senore Dogg 

• As the staff team have been made aware that you are currently on holiday and will not be able to post your pov of this situation until next Friday, we will be closing this report and you will remain temporarily banned until you make an appeal with your full and detailed pov with any video evidence you have.

Signed @Realize @Rover