Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 14:03
Sign in to follow this  
Fragamemnon

Joined up

Hey, I'm not really good at these things. I joined up a few days ago. Been reading the forums and running about on the server a bit. As I'm learning more I will be adding more details on my character sheet and shoring up the details some more.

So far haven't met anyone in game. Which is fine with me...I tend to avoid crowds. 

Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't be afraid to get yourself out there, this is a role play server after all. Don't worry if you're not the greatest roleplayer, we have very understanding community members that will show you the ropes 😄 

hello

15 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't be afraid to get yourself out there, this is a role play server after all. Don't worry if you're not the greatest roleplayer, we have very understanding community members that will show you the ropes 😄 

Thanks!

Actually I love the idea of role playing. I do a tons of creative writing in my spare time.

More than anything I want to learn the ins and outs of base building and fortifications. 

6 minutes ago, FalkRP said:

hello

HI!

Welcome to the community. If you have any questions do not hesitate to hit me with DM! 

Heyo, welcome to one hell of a rollercoaster.

Welcome to the community bud! Just get out there and have some fun.

Welcome to Dayzrp get out there and have fun

Cat Shoulder Touch GIF by Nebraska Humane Society
Welcome to DayZRP

Welcome aboard!  I hope you enjoy your time here, and don't hesitate to reach out to staff if you need any help!

Welcome to DayZRP. You'll love it here!