Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 13:33
Sign in to follow this  
Saunders

Interview With A Community Member: DrMax

image.png

Welcome! For this week of Interview with a Community Member we have @DrMax

This interview is to get to know the members of our community, and hopefully bring the community together. Comment who you want to see being interviewed next week!

Thanks to @DrMax for participating!

Tell Us About Yourself?

Spoiler

Hello! I am DrMax. Most of you call me Max or know me as Max but my actual name is Ellis. I am 19 and live in the UK. I went and studied Music Tech at college after I left school but didn't see a future in doing it. Instead I signed up for university to study Paramedic Sciences which starts next year. I play games on the side and am a boss at playing siege and overwatch. I am a huge fan of Greys Anatomy too!

How did you find out about DayZRP, and what made you want to join?

Spoiler

I found out by @JoshuaKav telling me to sign up. Simply put. I roleplayed a lot in the past on a lot of different servers but the population was nothing compared to the population of DayZRP. 

If you could thank one person for helping you get started here who would it be?

Spoiler

As I said above, @JoshuaKav was the one who told me to sign up. However, after I signed up I didn't play so really the only reason I came back was because I saw my good old friend @Eddie stream at the start of the lore wipe making me want to return. And that is what I did.

What could we do, as the staff team, to make this a better place? 

Spoiler

Well, for a start, make a huge hospital in game so I can rp, @Watchman pls x.

But I see a lot of reports being done very fast, which is good and all but I see some that are being rushed and not being written correctly. I know you like to do reports fast so people don't complain but I see some reports being not looked at properly and people getting away! Take time and effort into writing them and if you don't know if it's a rulebreak, ask someone. 

What is your most memorable experience(IC/OOC) here? 

Spoiler

IC would probably be the time when the Last Light all reunited a couple of months after it archived and @Harvey sang a beautiful song about Kenya. I'm sure there is a clip somewhere. 
Also the time I ran the camp with @Mademoiselle and the time I ran my own New Dawn medical group! I enjoyed it a lot! 

OOC would probably just be meeting all these people who I now consider my friends. As cringe as it sounds . It's a lot of fun to hang with you all and speak!  

Do you regret doing anything in your time here?

Spoiler

I do regret loosing contact with certain people in the community, but other than that, not much.

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be?

Spoiler

This is a tough one. These ones though;

@Spartan - I need someone to teach me to survive in prison and you seem to have dropped the soap a fair few times. 

@Aiko - I need a mother. That is you. I also want you to make me some Cheese and Broccoli soup everyday!

@Scarlett - We literally like everything the same. I need someone to gossip with about shows and people. 

@Charlster - My good old IRL friend who can protect me from everyone. She will protect us. 

What's your current favourite song/artist?

Spoiler

At the moment this has got back into my head and has stayed there. So this is my favourite at the moment. 

What has been your favourite character you have played on the server and why?

Spoiler

It has to be the best Paediatric and Fetal surgeon Dr. Dylan River!. Why? Because of all the roleplay I've had on him. From traveling with his best friend Andela, to running camps with her and Hope. Meeting many new friends and his secret lover who will remain REDACTED. Overall, Dr. River has been my best and favourite character to play. Hopefully he affected many people stories. 

What do you feel is missing from the community?

Spoiler

TeamSpeak for one. I hate discord voice chat. But one thing I do feel as if is missing is community held events. I loved going to events that were in my time zone. Now, there don't seem to be any. 

I think we're missing a Greys fan club too but...

Do you have any hidden talents?

Spoiler

I play a few musical instruments quite well. I can binge watch a show very well, if that counts?

What was the origin of your username?  

Spoiler

Well, on many servers I have roleplayed as a character called Dr. Max White who was a Trauma surgeon. My name on other servers was like 'Doctor' or 'MedcialDude' so I decided to just use my character name Dr. Max but instead do as DrMax. It stuck with me ever since. 

Great interview love chatting to your about our favorite shows and most of all people, love our gossip sessions lol

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff 

Nice read!

Sippin' tea while reading this was needed.

❤️ thanks Max

Where do you find Lions? ONLY IN KENYAAAA

Hahaha, WE ALL KNOW WHO THE SECRET LOVER IS, ELLIS.

Meeting many new friends and his secret lover who will remain REDACTED.

Hmmm 🤔

No clue who that might be.

Edited by Dino

23 minutes ago, Dino said:

Hmmm 🤔

No clue who that might be.

No one knows who it is! It’s secret! 

Great interview, great man.

happy greys anatomy GIF by Sky

5 minutes ago, Azu said:

You're 19?!

Bro i thought you were like 25 gonna be honest with you

He passed his driving test like 2 months before I passed mine 😄  Great read @DrMax

I didn't know you were so young, young people annoy me.

42 minutes ago, Craig said:

I didn't know you were so young, young people annoy me.

Wow 😞 

I see no mention of the corsa 🤣 great interview @DrMax got mad respect for you.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:52 AM, Realize said:

I see no mention of the corsa 🤣 great interview @DrMax got mad respect for you.

The corsa remains not talked about! 

13 hours ago, GreenySmiley said:

Thank you for sharing DrMax 😄 good interview. 

Thank you for reading!