Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 13:01
Sign in to follow this  
Nexino

S1: RDM at prison island

43 minutes ago, JewRP said:

Also this 

You logged on right inside the area where everything was happening, right inside a bush that was barely 20 meters up the hill from us while we were on the shoreline. 

Edited by Nexino

Logs have been updated.

@BravoActual has been temporarily banned from our servers for not responding to this report. 

Incredibly sorry for not getting to this report in a timely manner. Haven't been on my PC in a couple of days.

POV: I swam out to Prison Island and was greeted at the shore by who I assume runs the place. They inform me of the situation and I offer to negotiate on their behalf. I begin negotiating with two individuals who were barricaded inside. I offer to come inside and talk things out where I am then taken hostage. A few moments later I hear gunfire erupt from the area in which I came onto Prison Island. The hostage takers left me inside and told me not to come out. They then left the building to assist their (assumed) comrades. I stayed inside for awhile until the shooting stopped and made my way out, unable to find anyone alive. 

Thank you for your POV @BravoActual. Your temp ban has been removed.

Keep your eyes on this report for further questioning.

Summary:
A huge firefight was going on, or just had ended on prison island. @Nexino and his allies located some men inside a building on prison island, who were holding another player hostage, @Nexino and his allies begin to negotiate with the men inside the building. At this point another allie of @Nexino begins to swim over to prison island from the main land as he reached the shore line of prison island he is greeted by @Nexino and his allies. @BravoActual Is apparently coming to the island to negotiate with the hostage takers and the negotiations continue. After a little while another man begins to swim across to the island and is also greeted by @Nexino and his allies, they did not know the man at first but after speaking to him they found out he was in fact a member of the quarantined. After greeting the man they begin to start walking back to negotiate with the people inside the building, as they are making their way there @JewRP is hiding inside a bush waiting to ambush the men, as they become near to him he opens fire another firefight breaks out with multiple deaths on both sides.

Rulebreaks:
@Nexino & @JewRP

• The staff team have looked very closely at this report, regarding both sides claims and we can not determine whether any of the claims from both sides are true without any hard evidence such as video evidence.
  • Both sides are claiming different events on what actually is going on in this report @Nexino is claiming the firefight has come to an end and @JewRP claims the firefight is still active.

@Nexino

• If there was in fact no active kill right on anyone on the island, then yes the kills against your self and your allies would've been invalid, but as we can not make the judgment of this because of no hard evidence we will be marking this as INCONCLUSIVE.

@JewRP

• We do not process counter reports inside another members report, if you would like to make a report following this one then you can do so in the report section.

Suggestions:
@Nexino & @JewRP

• We suggest that you begin to start recording your gameplay as it can help you regarding situation like this one. there are many recording programs out there and if you need help with this please feel free to come into the DayZP discord and one of our staff member will help you out. 

Verdict:
@JewRP - Invalid kill (on sight) - Inconclusive

Signed @Realize@Rover