Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 11:36
Sign in to follow this  
YAKMOUTH

Points of understanding

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):  

Why the verdict is not fair: first comment about the cheeseburger wasn't in anyway meant towards a negative or disrespectful manner. i just Though it was funny and had truly forgotten about the strong over look on the reports page, and so i do apologies for the comment made. The second on about the update, was only to let someone know that i had finished inputting more detail in my POV as requested, the posting update again was done not in anyway to offend anyone.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I understand now about how things work with reports and know the comments are best left for something in a different manner.  

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I understand that admins go through a lot, and hear all things from the book. but i only and truly intended only to have the best RP that i can give, and didn't think my positive comments have that much of an impact. I would like to have my points removed...but not all things can not go away and get without some notice, so i would be OK if at least half of the point are removed. 

What could you have done better?: Leave my extra comments out, even if its positive and let the do process run its path. 

Thank you to all the admin group who are involved for even giving us the ability to let us try to give our reasoning on the way we are and why we do things. I give you guys mad respect! 

Hello Yakmouth,

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and have come to the agreement to deny it. Your posts in this report added nothing to the thread. Reports are not a place to have casual comments or conversation. Such comments clutter the thread feed and make it more difficult for the staff members dealing with said report. In future, please only comment on a report when you are asked to, and with relevant information, such as a PoV or video evidence, or if a staff member asks you a specific question. If you have feedback for the group in the report, you are free to comment some constructive criticism or positive feedback on their group page.

With that said: Appeal Denied, points remain.

Signed: @Fae + @Samti