S1: Bad RP/ KoS in Komarovo 10/12/2019 14:45

Server and location: S1 - Komarovo Police Station

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 10/12/19 14:45 

Your in game name:  Bain Black

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Unkown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Unknow

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I was coming from Prison Island and was head passing though Komarovo when a man ran past me and I call out the first greetings of "hey there" at about 10 meters. He continued to run toward the pub style building to the east of the police and ran back past me again and I call out trying to engage in RP at 1 meter with no response. I proceeded to follow him with my rifle drawn not aiming just in my hands, then as I call out to him to step out of the police station with zombies attacking us I let him defend himself and as I was about to ask why was he robbing the place. I was shot in the head from someone down the road who I'm assuming was his ally. He never spoke a word to me.

Edited by panzerfaustbz
Miss titled

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

13:36:23 | Player "Bain Black" is connected
- Dead -
14:53:46 | Player "Bain Black" has been disconnected

13:54:53 | Player "Ivan Bernarus" is connected
- Currently Connected -

13:58:54 | Player "Aleksei Danilov" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

14:51:11 | Player "Bain Black" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 52.8667 meters 
14:51:12 | Player "Bain Black" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 53.5282 meters 
14:51:12 | Player "Bain Black" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 53.5282 meters 
14:51:13 | Player "Bain Black" hit by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 54.1478 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

14:51:11 | Player "Bain Black" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ivan Bernarus" with AKM from 52.8667 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@panzerfaustbz | Bain Black | OP
@AndreyQ | Ivan Bernarus | POSTED
@Wolfen | Aleksei Danilov | POSTED

IVAN BERNARUS POINT OF VIEW

OP runs up on @Wolfen an tells her to put her hands up with a gun out pointed at her. Me, an intellectual on overwatch, put my helmet on the ground and crush the guy's head with russian 7.62x39.

Edited by AndreyQ

Logs have been updated, @Wolfen can you post your full pov of the situation and any video evidence.

Aleksei Danilov POV

I dont know who the OP ran into but I was in the police station hack sawing it when the OP ran up behind me. I dropped the hacksaw and he told me to put my hands up when I did. Then some zombies came around, two, one attacked the OP and the other went after me. I said IG if I could kill it before it kills me. Which he said yes to. After I killed the zombie I put my hands back up and he asked why I was robbing the people who lived there, Before I could answer my partner shot him thinking that the OP was going to shoot me.

Does anyone have any video evidence of this situation?
@Wolfen @AndreyQ @panzerfaustbz

I don't

sorry, i dont

SUMMARY:

@Wolfen is apparently seen in Komarovo by @panzerfaustbz. He catches up to @Wolfen at the police station as she is sawing a lock off and engages in conversation. @Wolfen is apparently initiated on by @panzerfaustbz, and so @AndreyQ, using his group defender rights, shoots and kills @panzerfaustbz.

VERDICT:

Due to lack of video footage of the situation, and due to conflicting PoV's, we are unable to come to a solid conclusion one way or the other. Without concrete visual evidence, the staff team reviewing this report have deemed it inconclusive, as it is a word vs word situation.

@AndreyQ | Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | INCONCLUSIVE
@Wolfen | BadRP | INCONCLUSIVE

SUGGESTIONS: 

In future, we recommend that all parties have some kind of recording software enabled so they can capture any rule breaks they think they have encountered, or if they think a situation may end in a report. Software such as OBS, shadowplay and plays.tv are good suggestions for this, and video footage backs up any claims made and ensures the staff team have enough evidence to properly verdict a report.

SIGNED: @Fae + @Realize