Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 01:14
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 19 hours, 45 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
It4yB

Temp Ban | Report PoV

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: The ban i've got from the admins decision is fare indeed.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: i've already posted my POV and don't really understand wich POV i should have posted about the temp ban iv'e got,

also it might be some closed case post wich doesn't appear in my activity.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: the canclation of my temp ban.

What could you have done better?: probably reading the rules and remember them better.

By the way I coudn't use the PC because i am serving at the army in my country and havn't been home a long time.

Your temp ban from the server was for failing to provide a statement on the following report: 

Please read this report and write a full and detailed POV. Also include any evidence you may have.

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Your temp ban from the server was for failing to provide a statement on the following report: 

Please read this report and write a full and detailed POV. Also include any evidence you may have.

This is at least what i remember,

My POV: I was with my group in town and we started to build a small base around a house, after a few minutes a group of about 3 people came and started asking us a lot of questions at first they suspected us very much and were very unfriendly after that their leader came to my friend and told him he wanted to open a new page because We started bad after a few minutes they started yelling at us for no reason and started shooting us and started a fight.

(forgot to mention you)

Greetings @It4yB,

We have reviewed your appeal and have decided to accept it. Thank you for providing your POV to the situation. As, you can see that the situation was found inconclusive because there were contradicting statements with no video evidence. With that said we will be lifting your Temp Ban. Please remember to check the forums to see if you have any notifications regarding reports or anything else that you might be tagged in.

Appeal Accepted: Temp Ban Lifted

Signed by Myself w/ Notes