Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 06:29
Sign in to follow this  
Rajjip

Mass RDM - S1 04:50 12/10/2019

Agreed.

Here's the full situation, no edits or nothing. From point of contact to death.

Wish my mic was picked up, would've helped a lot.

So funny but so tragic

- User has been warned for this post -

This was so much fun, thank you to all involved.

Unedited videos

- User has been warned for this post -

I am confused what led G19 (Zac Grayson) to believe he had kill rights when he was given a gun?  I realize the 3 guys all know each other, however neither of these 3 characters we encountered IN GAME are affiliated with the same group.  Also, it is IMPOSSIBLE that G19 could have RP'd recently with the other 2, the connection logs are evidence of this.

The logs show Zac Grayson opening fire on Andrew Rooster first.  In my opinion, he did not have valid kill rights in this situation.  Within 6 minutes of logging in, he killed Andrew.  

04:41:17 | Player "Zac Grayson" is connected 

04:47:58 | Player "Andrew Rooster" (DEAD) killed by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 3.50278 meters 

As you see in the screenshots below.. these characters are not affiliated with each other.

Arri Graham - Legion Corp

Zac Grayson - Anarchy

Luke Arrey - None

Arri.PNG.eb958334ed2670063e742b709a4bec1f.PNGG19.PNG.1a0dac6420b183cfb91ca17af2ca8f64.PNG937162627_LukeArrey.PNG.a155b7d356ebd9024ae56042f1b390a7.PNG*************

Removed an extra screenshot added by mistake

Edited by Vast

15 minutes ago, Vast said:

I am confused what led G19 (Zac Grayson) to believe he had kill rights when he was given a gun?  I realize the 3 guys all know each other, however neither of these 3 characters we encountered IN GAME are affiliated with the same group.  Also, it is IMPOSSIBLE that G19 could have RP'd recently with the other 2, the connection logs are evidence of this.

The logs show Zac Grayson opening fire on Andrew Rooster first.  In my opinion, he did not have valid kill rights in this situation.  Within 6 minutes of logging in, he killed Andrew.  

04:41:17 | Player "Zac Grayson" is connected 

04:47:58 | Player "Andrew Rooster" (DEAD) killed by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 3.50278 meters 

As you see in the screenshots below.. these characters are not affiliated with each other.

Arri Graham - Legion Corp

Zac Grayson - Anarchy

Luke Arrey - None

Arri.PNG.eb958334ed2670063e742b709a4bec1f.PNGG19.PNG.1a0dac6420b183cfb91ca17af2ca8f64.PNG937162627_LukeArrey.PNG.a155b7d356ebd9024ae56042f1b390a7.PNG*************

Removed an extra screenshot added by mistake

All three of our characters are in the same approved group, and approved groups do not need to have roleplayed recently to share rights. Specifically rule 4.2 Defenser section last sentence. 

56 minutes ago, G19RP said:

All three of our characters are in the same approved group, and approved groups do not need to have roleplayed recently to share rights. Specifically rule 4.2 Defenser section last sentence. 

Alright fair enough.  How did someone radio a character that was not in game though?

Zac Grayson was logged in for approximately 6min 43sec before he killed Rooster.

Someone claimed he was calling in the radio "I just wanted water in zelenegorsk".  This happened at 13:05 in my video.  Zac Grayson fired his first shots at 21:47 in the video.  This means that over 8 1/2 minutes of time elapsed after you made your radio call.  How did Zac Grayson receive a radio transmission when he was not even logged into the game?

See rule 3.5 on metagaming.

Edited by Vast

Number one, I do not have to be in game to receive radio transmissions, that’s simply not how the rules work. Number two, I was told at the timestamp provided that you pointed out and even before that when they first saw you lot.

@NorwayRP @LouieRP - Can you two please clarify what actions the OP's party undertook, and when, that led you to feel initiated on? Using the video here for a timestamp would be appreciated. Thanks!

I've spoken to the people involved, and we've come to an agreement and apologised all around. I'd like to just remove this whole case, I don't want to get people banned because I know how much it sucks.

@Rover If that's cool with you guys, I'd like to cancel the report.

@NorwayRP, @LouieRP, @G19RP - Can you three confirm you are okay with the report being closed?

The staff team have reviewed the request to close the report, and are happy to honor it.

We will note however that had this report gone through to its conclusion, punishments would have been issued towards the accused and the OPs party. We always encourage players to prioritize the role play, and in this case the staff team was disappointed to see the prioritizing of killing at the end of what was otherwise a good role play interaction.

With that said, report closed.

Signed by: @Rover, @Hofer