Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 12:41
Sign in to follow this  
Rajjip

Mass RDM - S1 04:50 12/10/2019

Server and location: S1, Zelenogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 04:50 ( ish ) 12/10/2019

Your in game name: George Miller

Names of allies involved: Andrew Rooster, two mexican friends (not sure of names)

Name of suspect/s: Not sure, logs should show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): My voice isn't captured for some reason, apologies about that.

Detailed description of the events: So, Andrew, two mexican companions and I were searching these two people for drugs and messing around a bit as you can see. They were just about to leave when the RDMer shows up saying they just robbed him, as shown in the video he asks for a gun, I say fuck it and give him a gun as these people were suspected cannables so I was allowing him to deal with his situation. He proceeds to pick up the gun, one of the men pulls a pistol and fires it at our comrades (???) and the RDMer lights up my friend Andrew first for no reason, shoots another and then targets me, the one who gave him the gun??? I dont know what more to say as there's not a lot more to it. Also, I had to disconnect to get video evidence for this case incase that comes up.

Edited by Rajjip

My in game new is Andrew Rooster. Just to start it off we had no intentions of robbing them or harming them. Seen in the video we helped him when he had the "shits." But we did search their gear for drugs and we found none so we gave them their stuff back. Were messing around and they were doing the same. In the distance we can see a man running towards us trailing with zombies behind him. Soon after seeing this we quickly kill the zombies behind and greet him. While walking up the new man says "These dudes in the white robbed me bro." Soon after that the two men start to flee. The new man asks for a gun to kill the "robbers." Like I said before we were messing around so my buddy drops his rifle and then the man proceeds to gun us down. From what I saw and heard, I was gunned down first, then my buddy, and I do not know about the other two men that were with us. 

I tried several times to record but my recorder was bugging out. Other then the mass shooting the RP was great. 

Never did we try to touch or rape the man who said "he wanted to touch my penis." He mistaken the words when he was told to take off his shirt, vest, and bag. I even made it extremely clear not to take off your pants and like what someone else said "No one wants to see your junk."

Edited by Andrew William

POV: These guys initiate on @LouieRP and @NorwayRP and attempt to rape Louie. I walk up, fake that they had robbed me and ask for a gun to execute my allies. The surprisingly give me a gun with a drum mag, as they do this, Norway non complies and starts shooting, as do I. They then execute Louie and I am killed. A firefight breaks out between Norway and Co, our allies were almost there, however Norway is finally killed and we disperse.  It was a 2v4, I kill two and knock one out. To clarify, they had initiated on my allies and tried to rape one of them minutes prior, they then initiate on them again in my presence, resulting in my shooting. Also is convenient they don't include the video of telling our boys to pull their pants off so they can grab their dicks. 

Arri Graham here, was chillin in Zelenogorsk with my lad louie when we started getting chased by zombies. The a group of 4 dudes zerg rushed us from up the hill so we ran. They began killing all the zombies behind us and rounds were literally 1 inch from my head so I pretended to get hit by one. After a little bit of RP they initiate on us, ask us to see our teeth to see if we were eating people force us to drop everything but our pants. To which one of them men tells Louie to drop his pants because he wanted to "touch his dick". Louie says over the radio, I want to get some water in Zelenogorsk giving G19 and idea of what was going on so he pretends that we robbed him a few minutes back and asks for a gun. As a result I grab my pistol and shoot one in the head then lay down to avoid fire and pretend that I was trying to kill G19, G19 then kills 2 of the people that robbed me and tried to rape louie. After a while I stand up and kill one more, grab G19s rifle and attempt to kill the last one who I trade (I believe) with in the end.

And how did you people find out about this? From what I could see you were a newspawn.

Just now, Rajjip said:

And how did you people find out about this? From what I could see you were a newspawn.

You spawn with a radio??????

And also, this talk of rape is a complete lie and you guys know it. We specifically told them to keep their pants on cuz we don't want to see that shit.

POV. I spot some lads run down the hill I tell @NorwayRP to run but noo he wanted to stay and talk to the men.

That's when it went down hill they surround us and they tell us to strip down. A man walks up to me and asks to see my genitalia. I take off everything but my pants. I pretend to be super ill to delay time for any potential allies to show up. G19 shows up bluffs them out takes a gun and shoots them.

I am unarmed a non threat so I place my hands in the air and get shot. I wake up stating I am unarmed and they shoot me again finally killing me. 

Edited by LouieRP

Issue was about to be done with and, the other guys in white came in asked for a gun and opened fire on every one and me....I fired back and ended up blacking out.

Here's some evidence that I got on record of the searching, in no part does Andrew "rape" either one of them.

Here's the clip:

I was cutting out while saying “I don’t wanna see your pants” “I don’t wanna see your wiener” 

After the man was confused and asked what to drop I made it clear on what to do not drop.

Edited by Andrew William

@Rajjip "drop your pants I wanna see your weiner" at 0:44 seconds 

This was said by Andrew William @Andrew William I'm just curious why all of you except for Yak are attempting to lie your way through this report?

I'm not lying about anything, nor is Andrew. What's being lied about?

Also i'm curious why you guys are speaking over discord and not in game then purposefully cutting the video? Can you please upload a full an unedited video?

I'm not doing anymore of this childish back and forth, I'll wait for an admin's verdict/reply

Also if you had said "I dont wanna see your pants and I dont wanna see your weiner" why did your friend immediately say "NO NO NO NO NO, you dont have to drop your pants."

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

04:03:22 | Player "George Miller" is connected
- Dead -
04:50:43 | Player "George Miller" has been disconnected

04:41:17 | Player "Zac Grayson" is connected
- Dead -
05:09:19 | Player "Zac Grayson" has been disconnected

03:03:47 | Player "Yevak Volkov" is connected
- Currently Connected -

04:51:45 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
- Dead -
04:59:45 | Player "Arri Graham" has been disconnected

03:01:21 | Player "Andrew Rooster" is connected
-Dead
05:20:57 | Player "Andrew Rooster" has been disconnected

03:06:29 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" is connected
- Dead -

04:13:18 | Player "Luke Krey" is connected
- Dead -
04:50:42 | Player "Luke Krey" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

04:47:58 | Player "Andrew Rooster" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 3.13444 meters 
04:47:58 | Player "Andrew Rooster" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 3.0816 meters 
04:47:58 | Player "Andrew Rooster" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 3.50278 meters 
04:47:58 | Player "Andrew Rooster" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 3.50278 meters 
04:47:58 | Player "Andrew Rooster" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 3.94955 meters 
04:48:03 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 17.5265 meters 
04:48:08 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 3.01554 meters 
04:48:00 | Player "George Miller" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 8.00282 meters 
04:48:00 | Player "George Miller" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 7.79403 meters 
04:48:01 | Player "George Miller" hit by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 9.16408 meters 

04:48:05 | Player "Zac Grayson" hit by Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" with M249 SAW from 11.7088 meters 
04:48:06 | Player "Zac Grayson" hit by Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" with M249 SAW from 7.45382 meters 
04:48:07 | Player "Luke Krey" hit by Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" with M249 SAW from 10.5463 meters 
04:48:07 | Player "Luke Krey" hit by Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" with M249 SAW from 10.5597 meters 
04:48:47 | Player "Luke Krey" hit by Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" with M4A1 from 20.3976 meters 
04:48:47 | Player "Luke Krey" hit by Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" with M4A1 from 20.3976 meters 

04:48:23 | Player "Zac Grayson" hit by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 19.1016 meters 
04:48:23 | Player "Zac Grayson" hit by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 19.1016 meters 
04:59:08 | Player "Arri Graham" hit by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 3.1234 meters 
04:59:08 | Player "Arri Graham" hit by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 3.1321 meters 
04:59:08 | Player "Arri Graham" hit by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 3.2345 meters 
04:59:08 | Player "Arri Graham" hit by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 3.2345 meters 
04:59:08 | Player "Arri Graham" hit by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 3.50432 meters 
04:59:10 | Player "Arri Graham" hit by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 4.50118 meters 
04:59:10 | Player "Arri Graham" hit by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 4.50117 meters 
04:59:10 | Player "Arri Graham" hit by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 4.50118 meters 

04:48:05 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with Colt 1911 from 14.2615 meters 
04:48:05 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with Colt 1911 from 14.2615 meters
04:53:23 | Player "Yevak Volkov" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with B52 from 17.0261 meters 
04:53:23 | Player "Yevak Volkov" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with B52 from 17.2941 meters 
04:53:23 | Player "Yevak Volkov" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with B52 from 17.2941 meters 
04:59:08 | Player "Yevak Volkov" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with MP-133 from 3.14765 meters 

04:47:56 | Player "Arri Graham" hit by Player "Andrew Rooster" with M417 from 2.18236 meters 
04:47:56 | Player "Arri Graham" hit by Player "Andrew Rooster" with M417 from 1.59742 meters

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

04:47:58 | Player "Andrew Rooster" (DEAD) killed by Player "Zac Grayson" with B52 from 3.50278 meters 
04:48:23 | Player "Zac Grayson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 19.1016 meters 
04:48:47 | Player "Luke Krey" (DEAD) killed by Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" with M4A1 from 20.3976 meters 
04:48:46 | Player "George Miller" (DEAD) killed by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Autumn
04:49:34 | Player "Hector Enrique Del Toro" (DEAD) died.
04:50:57 | Player "Andrew Rooster" (DEAD) killed by ZmbF_MilkMaidOld_Green
04:59:08 | Player "Arri Graham" (DEAD) killed by Player "Yevak Volkov" with M4A1 from 3.1234 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Rajjip | George Miller | OP
@G19RP | Zac Grayson | POSTED
@Vast | Yevak Volkov | POSTED
@NorwayRP | Arri Graham | POSTED
@Andrew William | Andrew Rooster | POSTED
@YAKMOUTH | Hector Enrique Del Toro | POSTED
@LouieRP | Luke Krey | POSTED

POV: Rooster had just been attacked by a man with a machete at the barn.   As this was happening I was looking out into the field and saw a man running form a horde of infected.  I called out to my friend Hector to come, the rest follow (Rooster and gang).  We proceed to help the man by killing the zombies.  The old vet calls his friend over.  Hector was in dire need of drugs, as we had been searching all day..  The group goes through the ropes of searching the men for drugs.  We had no intentions of hurting these men, or taking their gear.  In fact were in the process of releasing them on their way, but Hector needed those Gucci shoes for his lady.  Just then, a random guy walks up.. for whatever reason someone thought it was a good idea to give him a gun. 

I will let the videos do the rest of the talking, as I left some important details out (simply traumatized to be honest).  I will be uploading them within a few hours, or whenever I am able (slow connection atm).  I have about 25 minutes of footage that includes the first moment I spot the old men.  If any further information is required of me, admins please advise.

RIP old man ❤️

@Rajjip Can you please post the full unedited version of your video evidence.

@YAKMOUTH Can you provide us with a more detailed POV.

POV: We have had a wild adventure Yevak and went to Zelenogork for some fun,We met a Rooster and boys and we left a cannibal with them to deal with and unusual event happen in the barn I watch as the brutal unfolding of his cannibalism was figured out...after the event and the death of the individual by the hand of a random, than the random turned and started attacking Rooster, in that moment everyone opened fire and two people had been killed. After the event we saw the two individuals running in the field, tried to help with the zombies chasing them. Than my interaction was only interested in drug to feed my addiction. I have no interest in gear, but I did tried to get some guchi shoes for my girl. But things escalated and someone in white came saying that those were the two old men that robbed me earlier and asked for a gun. So I believe one of Roosters or a party involed with the group for some reason came through and for some gods green earth the stranger in white was given a gun and everything went to sh!t...shots went off and I shot back. For a second I tried to bandage but was shoot again so I opened fire once again and...than I blackout. 

It's was an amazing RP set....thank you everyone....and it's good to be back!!!

Edited by YAKMOUTH

3 hours ago, YAKMOUTH said:

It's was an amazing RP set....thank you everyone....and it's good to be back!!!

-USER HAS BEEN WARNED ABOUT THIS POST-

I agree I enjoyed it, however G19 did have rights since you initiated on us. It's a shame you guys had to initiate and threaten our lives, and I died at the very end too so regardless of win or die it's the enjoyment that matters.