Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 01:29
Sign in to follow this  
Deathviper

S1:Killed as hostage following orders Prison Island 2019-10-12 0245ish

I was killed while bound in duct tape complying with what i was told by the group "Anarchy" A fellow called dimitri killed me. There were 3 of us, 2 bound and 1 with hands up and he killed us all while we were cooperating after gunshots at prison island broke out (We were on main shoreline directly across) I have a small hard drive and am unable to record my own play.

Please update your report by using the template provided via the link below. Failure to do so within 24 hours will result in this report's closure.

I was killed while bound in duct tape complying with what i was told by the group "Anarchy" A fellow called dimitri killed me. I was  cooperating after gunshots at prison island broke out (I were on main shoreline directly across) I have a small hard drive and am unable to record my own play.

OP was killed because he was in a trio of people that was on the island in a meeting discussing plans against our group, he was taken hostage and then we were discussing demands to release the trio, our friend was shot at by the group ON the island, we told them to not shoot or else the hostage would die. As you can tell, our group member was shot at, so we executed the hostage.

EDIT: We're currently in a firefight but I msg'd OP, we'll talk right after the FF.

EDIT 2: Talked it all out with the OP, everything's alright!

Edited by JimRP

@Deathviper If you wish to close this report, then you will need to post in this report stating so.

The staff team have taken both parties request to close the report into consideration and are happy to honour said request by closing the report. We are glad that both parties managed to talk things out.

/CLOSED

Signed by @Saunders