Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 12:34
Sign in to follow this  
Forthewin

Ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: Never any verdict temp ban from a year ago

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I would not of broke any rules

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I want to rp in dayz 

What could you have done better?: Been recording 

Edited by Forthewin
Link

Greetings @Forthewin,

Please provide your full detailed written POV of the situation that happened during the report that is linked, along with any video evidence that you may have from the situation.

Thanks,

Randy

I don't have a pov. I remember initiating on someone they pulled a gun so I shot them after I initiated then I got reported because some kid was crying for not complying so I went back to arma 3 life now I'm here. If he has no proof then is there even a case? 

Greetings @Forthewin,

You will need to provide a full written POV for both of these situation since you did not provide it originally. Also, any video evidence that you may have. What you have just provided us is not a POV of the situation. 

Thanks,

Randy

I honestly don't remember the whole situation other than the 1st guy and that was my pov. 

Greetings @Forthewin,

I advise that you go ahead and read both of the reports that my fellow colleague has already linked for you and rejog your memory. Once you have read the reports, edit your original post so that it includes your full and detailed point of view of events that occurred during both incidents. We need you to try your hardest to remember what happened and include it in your original post, the sooner you get this done, the sooner we can go ahead and process your appeal.

Greetings @Forthewin,

As you have not responded with your full and detailed point of view of events that occurred within a timely manner, your appeal will be closed. You will need to create a new appeal with the information that we have asked for if you wish to get your temp ban removed.

/CLOSED

Signed by @Saunders