Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 09:32
Sign in to follow this  
Fluppy

Kicked for not having "Active Charcater"?

I have just been whitelisted and created my own character "Ezekiel Kosgrove" I've followed all the necessary steps in order to play and was even able to play for a couple hours, but when I try to log in now I keep being automatically kicked for not having an active character. I've entered my name correctly in the DayZ launcher and triple checked that I do indeed have an active character on the DaZRP website but yet I still get auto kicked for the same reason am I missing something?

Hello Fluppy, 

we have such case in hellp desk on discord right now.  We will get to you once we find a solution. 

Note: Make sure if you have any issues to post it in Troubleshooting part of the forum so even community can help you. 

/ moved to troubleshooting

12 minutes ago, Fluppy said:

I have just been whitelisted and created my own character "Ezekiel Kosgrove" I've followed all the necessary steps in order to play and was even able to play for a couple hours, but when I try to log in now I keep being automatically kicked for not having an active character. I've entered my name correctly in the DayZ launcher and triple checked that I do indeed have an active character on the DaZRP website but yet I still get auto kicked for the same reason am I missing something?

@Fluppy Based on the forum information, there is nothing wrong.

Please do me a favor, open your launcher (In steam, right click on DayZ and choose the top option to play game).

Open the parameters, and if you have a name in 'Profile Name' delete it. Please type your name letter by letter (make sure not to have extra spaces).

Try to join now.

If you get the same error, please send me a screenshot of your profile name in the parameters, or post it in here.

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Fluppy said:

Feel free to jump in HD and I'd be happy to help you out. 

Posted (edited)

Try this, please note not to copy and paste your character name from the forum.

Edited by Crim

22 hours ago, Rover said:

@Fluppy Based on the forum information, there is nothing wrong.

Please do me a favor, open your launcher (In steam, right click on DayZ and choose the top option to play game).

Open the parameters, and if you have a name in 'Profile Name' delete it. Please type your name letter by letter (make sure not to have extra spaces).

Try to join now.

If you get the same error, please send me a screenshot of your profile name in the parameters, or post it in here.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

Feel free to jump in HD and I'd be happy to help you out. 

22 hours ago, Crim said:

Try this, please note not to copy and paste your character name from the forum.

The problem was that my character was set to private after switching to public I was able to play 🙂 I appreciate you guys for being so willing to help Thanks!