Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 23:52
Sign in to follow this  
Lemons

Unnecessary Post

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: How is this point worthy. A man Is directly threatening and others are shit talking my IC friend an a old group member(IC). It's natural how my char would act if he hears that...

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I hear people talking a lot of smack about a friend of mine on the radio, so I decided to step in to shut some of these guys and gals down, one of them threatening him so I decide to tell him what will happen to him if he goes down that path. It's me simply just trying to get some fear across the game that people shouldn't mess with my IC friends.
Like for example how is this necessary Posts? (Mine was completely relevant telling what will happen to that certain individual if he decided to do that) Please enlighten me...

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal of points

What could you have done better?: Keep myself off the radio chatter, not responded or Phrased my message maybe a bit better so it doesn't look like I'm a radio Warrior or just like taunting

Edited by Lemons
Spelling mistake

Greetings @Lemons,

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal, and have come to the conclusion to deny it. The reasoning behind this is due to lack of proper substance to the post, and it comes of as pure ego swinging and not somthing thet is being done to further the situation. In the future you might want to add more substance and more ingame relevance to the post, to make sure that it doesn't come off as radio warrioring.

With that said, appeal denied.

Signed by @Derek Steel @Hofer @Fae