Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 22:21 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
iplayb

Aye Aye

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, I've been playing for about a month but I have yet to properly introduce myself. My name is Brennan, and I'm a huge fan of gaming. I've played games since I was about 5 years old and I've never stopped. I started role playing about 4 years ago. That lead to me role playing on a game called Miscreated. Shortly after doing that I came into contact with the many developers and I became a Q/A tester. After that, a Dev Tester for the game. I still am to this day. Games are kind of my escape from reality, I guess. I'm so busy outside of the roleplay life so when I finally get the chance to sit down and forget about all of it, it's a relief. I'm an aspiring artist. I'm going to college for music. I've been making music on a platform called Soundcloud for a few years and I've caught the attention of some bigger producers, which is how my tuition is being paid for. I enjoy listening to artist's like Lil Peep (rest in peace), Mac Miller (rest in peace), and XXXTentacion (rest in jah). I am diagnosed with a condition called bipolar disorder and sometimes things can be a little rough but this server has helped me have sort of a ''getaway'' from all of the struggles of everyday life. I hope you all enjoy my presence and I hope I get to know everyone, so I can enjoy your presence! I hope to see everyone in Chernarus and I'm always here for anyone and everyone in the community. Thanks 👽

Edited by iplayb

Welcome to the community bro! Hope you have some good times here.

Welcome to the community.

Welcome man!

adult swim hello GIF by The Venture Brothers

tom hanks hello GIF

Welcome

Welcome to the community. If you have any question do not hesitate to hit me with DM! 

Welcome

Jah is king - LLJ