Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 23:17
Sign in to follow this  
JewRP

Unessessary post?

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): sc 

Why the verdict is not fair: how is this unessesary post? Its a direct reply to someone accusing us, talking shit on us, threatning our lives, trying to make us look bad, spreading false information, encouraging other groups to fight us and many more through the radio on EVERY radio thread for the past WEEK without ever, ever showing himself ingame. 

It was just a normal RESPONSE of my character towards yet again another shit talk radio message aimed directly towards us and me specifically 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: i would also like to state that it was said in the warning that it was said that his post brought nothing to the converasation either, yet it was never pointed at all, leaving me to wonder why.

Again it was a normal tierd responce to all the shit hes throwing on the radio aimed at me specifically and the group for the past week, weve already responded so many times my character was just tierd of his characters bs at this point. 

Would also like to point out that it was a RESPONSE and not a message that came out of nowhere, so its wierd for me that i would get pointed while his post remains untouched 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: points removed 

What could you have done better?: maybe not respond, or if so then respont in a manner thats relevant to the original radio the OP made? 

Screenshot_20191009-155936_Chrome.jpg

Just a sum of every single post he made, nothing but straight up shit talk and radio warrioring. 

I would also like to point out something i forgot, in his last post he QOUTED me prompting me to respond. 

Greetings @JewRP,

A seperate staff team have reviewed your appeal and have deemed the radio post to be with in the line seeing as the message had RP purpose and wasnt just pure hate .

Because of this,

Accepted - points removed

Signed by @Derek Steel @Realize