Server time (UTC): 2019-12-08, 22:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Navid

A New Kind Of Doctor Group.

Posted (edited)

This isn't going to be a generic doctor group we want to bring a new RP aspect through fear of a "New Disease"(Disease wont be real). But made up from some kind of brain wash and propaganda of the disease. We need nurses and doctors we are running dynamic right now only to put our toe in the water if we feel like everything is good with the community and everyone enjoys it we will go official. 

If you guys like this idea or have any suggestions or simply wanna join just comment. 

Or Message one of us @Ruan @Johnny Navid

Edited by Johnny Navid

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Johnny Navid said:

This isn't going to be a generic doctor group we want to bring a new RP aspect through fear of a "New Disease"(Disease wont be real). But made up from placebo.

Might want to rework or reword that, a placebo is an inert (fake) drug that is given, often use as control in medical studies. It has no therapeutic value whatsoever, and most importantly, placebos have nothing to do with diseases.

Edited by OldSchool

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Johnny Navid said:

This isn't going to be a generic doctor group we want to bring a new RP aspect through fear of a "New Disease"(Disease wont be real). But made up from placebo. We need nurses and doctors we are running dynamic right now only to put our toe in the water if we feel like everything is good with the community and everyone enjoys it we will go official. 

If you guys like this idea or have any suggestions or simply wanna join just comment. 

So you're going to be a bunch crazy physicians that run around screaming about "the pestilence" when it's nothing and it's all in y'all's mind? Are y'all inspired by SCP-049? Either way, this should be fun

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

2 minutes ago, OldSchool said:

Might want to rework or reword that, a placebo is an inert (fake) drug that is given, often use as control in medical studies. It has no therapeutic value whatsoever, and most importantly, placebos have nothing to do with diseases.

Will do! Thank you for your constructive criticism!

Just now, Crimson_Tiger said:

So you're going to be a bunch crazy physicians that run around screaming about "the pestilence" when it's nothing and it's all in y'all's mind? Are y'all inspired by SCP-049? Either way, this should be fun. 

What he/she said. 

Thank you. I Appreciate it. 

The Plague Doctors incoming?

It does seem interesting tho.

This sounds like a lot of fun!

You can make a lot of funny stories just by making the new imaginary disease half ridiculous/half serious.

i.e. Prevent people from growing pumpkins (pumpkins transmit the new disease), scratch mushrooms against the skin of healthy people (that prevents the disease), force left handed people to work with their right (being left handed predisposes you to suffer the new infection)...

Perhaps you could even have one weird doctor that deviates from the rest and applies homeopathy or crystals to cure people...

Sounds interesting lmao I am sure you will have fun with this.

Sounds like a really nice idea. If only there was a great way to spread propaganda about it ingame (Looking at Redwood Radio group)

Im sure you will find a way to do it 😉 

I say shoot for it bud. We always need more crazies.

Posted (edited)

This could be a really good and nuanced style of roleplay. Just don't establish yourself publicly in any IC way or you will be attacked every other day and any narrative you are pushing will be destroyed. Other than that I look forward to this idea coming into fruition.

Edited by Fenrir

You can use hazard suit or radiation suit ( yellow ones) with gas masked and with torch at night and making weird noises with your mouths while breathing, and even you can use the PD stations to broadcast a imminent check on various town around chernarus and have at least 1 o 2 bodyguards.

1 hour ago, Kecha said:

use the PD stations to broadcast a imminent check on various town around chernarus and have at least 1 o 2 bodyguards.

Yes to this please! At the moment, nobody is using the PAS system in a fun way.

Some time ago, when Chip had his shop in Cherno, the CTF used a megaphone to announce "attention, attention, we are under attack" when the Time attacked, while a siren sounded through the megaphone. It was amazing.

I would like these doctors, or any other group, to use the PAS system in a meaningful way.

20 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Just don't establish yourself publicly in any IC way or you will be attacked every other day and any narrative you are pushing will be destroyed.

I say the opposite: they should announce themselves! Groups should seek to fight, but not destroy each other. There must be balance and diversity, and this group sounds original.

10 hours ago, Kecha said:

You can use hazard suit or radiation suit ( yellow ones) with gas masked and with torch at night and making weird noises with your mouths while breathing, and even you can use the PD stations to broadcast a imminent check on various town around chernarus and have at least 1 o 2 bodyguards.

These are really good ideas! Thank you ill take it into consideration. In fact me and @Ruan talk through cups when we wear gas masks  

Edited by Johnny Navid

Oh I should note, we are taking volunteers for sick people. 😁

and other suggestion @Johnny Navid @Ruan is to speak with the moderators about how people should approach to you guys (the group i mean) like a little hint on what to do because if this work is gonna be a important about the lore of the game and the server for the RP experience and also people will be cautiously optimistic to find you or be found and even create opportunities to people join to your group too.

I have personally been a part of their RP and witnessed them with a few others and tbh its pretty damn good and quite convincing. Haven't ran into a lot of doctors who actually take the time to do full on medical exams and ask personal questions about your characters health and diet. I personally enjoy it.

It's always nice to see doctor groups, especially when they have a special kick like you guys seems to have.

On 10/9/2019 at 8:57 AM, Crimson_Tiger said:

So you're going to be a bunch crazy physicians that run around screaming about "the pestilence" when it's nothing and it's all in y'all's mind? Are y'all inspired by SCP-049? Either way, this should be fun

Lmao XD funny is that one of my character WAS inspired similar to SCP049. Though I got rid of it. xD

Anyways if anyone is doing the plague doctor 049 or similar to it I mean I know the SCP very well maybe help on their behaviour and all that lol to ge tyoou inspired and all.

sounds fun and a group id be down to join i already have a cbrn suit and mask that i walk around in, and i thought i was the only one who used like a cup or my gasmask when i rp like this. usually i use a cup tho cause the gasmask lenses kind of warp how things are seen a bit due to the age of the mask and craft. (the oldschool russian gp5 one is what i have.)