Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 20:13 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
YoMoney

Appeal BADRP - 5 days 10 Warning Points.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I understand why I was banned, because I didn't role play the situation out at all but I feel the situation was taken out of context, I didn't say anything and that is because @daemonium didn't tell me that we were going to initiate and he didn't tell me why we did it this came as a surprise to me. I also did not encourage his actions what so ever and me and @bob123 you can ask him, we were kept out of his loop of thinking, he did this out of his own reasons. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: N/A

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to prove that I didn't encourage @daemoniumactions and I was kept out of his loop of thinking, and this initiation came as a surprise to me and I was caught off guard.    

What could you have done better?: Even though I did play along, I should have role played the situation regardless and probably should have asked @daemoniumwhy we initiated, also should have discouraged him from leaving him with nothing., ask bob123 and @daemonium they will tell you that I did nothing to start this and encourage @daemoniumIt was all his doing.

Greeting @YoMoney

The staff team have reviewed your appeal and have chosen to deny it.

Reasons for appeal being denied:

• You participated in the roleplay of another player being completely stripped of his clothing, to the point where he is completely naked this will not be tolerated. 
  • Even if you were not the one doing the stripping and more to the side, you could still have tried to prevent it or do anything to make the situation more realistic and proper.
  • I would like to recommend you read the suggestions on the report to see what you could have done bette link to report

Signed @Derek Steel @Fae @Peril