Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 03:35
Sign in to follow this  
neom

necro 3 points

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):See below image 

Why the verdict is not fair: Coz it’s clearly not a necro when people are posting on it, clearly was a joke and the person didn’t take offence to it as they replied with a genuine response and even liked my post so can’t be flaming either, if this is the case of “unnecessary post” @Fae I expect you to go through the forum and pull up everyone who posts anything remotely joking and do the same, 

As you can see the person replied and it lead to the start of a conversation, I would of replied and carried on said convo with the person as they make a valid point, but I was given warning points before I had the chance to as I work 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: None 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:Points removed and staff member educated in the rules and point system 

What could you have done better?:Nothing 

94C4AD80-F231-4496-ADB9-588809CA7593.png

Edited by ne_om

Hello ne_om,

A separate staff team have looked over this appeal and come to the following conclusion:

As the warning detailed, you were not issued points for necro'ing. You were issued points for an unnecessary post. The part of the rules that is highlighted in red for your convenience would be the relevant part, we as a staff team usually quote the entire rule to you for posterity. While we as the staff team do manual curate the forum we also rely on community members to report posts that they feel are not up to their standards, which we encourage you to do if you find any that you consider to be unnecessary.

With that being said,

Appeal denied.

Signed by: @Rover, @Hofer, @Samti