Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 01:30
Sign in to follow this  
Fae

Interview With A Community Member: Imation11

image.png.809d2e2977e678e411ad6ec4bc5dab7c.png

Welcome! For this week of Interview with a Community Member we have @Imation11

This interview is to get to know the members of our community, and hopefully bring the community together. Comment who you want to see being interviewed next week!

Thanks to @Imation11 for participating!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tell Us About Yourself?

Spoiler

Right then here we go. I’m 32 years old, living in the England and my real name is Craig. For a living I pick up people who get sectioned under the mental health act and iv been doing that for 10 years. I have a 3 year old daughter who is my world. For most of my 20s I played tournament style paintball and been around the Country and played in Europe. 

How did you find out about DayZRP, and what made you want to join?

Spoiler

It was from a Mr Moon video “ Maverick “ that opened my eyes to the world of Role Play. I never thought about playing the game or any other game for that matter that way. I tried to join dayzRP but failed. so I joined other RP servers, really helped me to learn. When the player count was low on dayz in general and dayzRP was the only RP server left, I gave it a go again and was accepted.

If you could thank one person for helping you get started here who would it be?

Spoiler

@MademoiselleI was lucky to run into a veterans the server with my first character and went out on a adventure and just somehow kept bumping into each other when I logged in. She really helped me learn about the server and what kind of Role Play is expected when interaction with others.

What could we do, as the staff team, to make this a better place? 

Spoiler

Nothing to add here really. I haven’t had hardly any problems with staff. ( expected that one time I got banned for 3 days on my own report....was rather salty about that lol )

What is your most memorable experience(IC/OOC) here? 

Spoiler

Far far to many memorable moments to think about. Maybe the time I climbed up a watch tower only to find someone there already looking down at me and all he said was “ hi “ all we could do was laugh for 10 minutes.

Do you regret doing anything in your time here?

Spoiler

The only regret was using the server to escape the real world. Was in a dark stage in my life and kept on escaping it. After a while my real life problems starting to effect my Role Play and it got bad. Lucky some people caught on to this and really helped me get my act together.

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be?

Spoiler

@Roman - Been a good friend for many months 

@RedSky - Always enjoy our conversations 

@Lyca - A awesome human being 

@Phoenix - My adopted daughter   

Honourable Mentions 

@GreenySmiley @FalkRP @Jackfish @Isaiah Rinkasonn 

@Scarlett @ScarletRose @Pepper @Duquesne @Mr Smoking Dog
Plus to all the people who have spent time with my characters and had a good chat OOC. Thank you.

What's your current favourite song/artist?

Spoiler

What has been your favourite character you have played on the server and why?

Spoiler

Kevin Shock by far. Thomas was a good, funny character but he wasn’t going anywhere but with shock iv met and got to know so many people and be apart of so many story’s and other characters lives. Also I like to think while IC and OOC I helped people to understand mental health better.

What do you feel is missing from the community?

Spoiler

Unity. We are all here to enjoy Role Play.

Do you have any hidden talents?

Spoiler

Honestly none ( I know I know boring! )

What was the origin of your username?  

Spoiler

My first online game I played was command and conquer Tiberian Sun back in 1998. Had to pick a user name and everything I could think of was taken. So I sat there looking around my desk and there was a box holding floppy disk . On the box was Imation and 11 well...I was 11 back then. It’s been my user name since ( I don’t like change )

Aww long live our convo's Dr Kevin Shock the famous... oh woops right @Imation11

@Imation11 - Love you buddy 😭❤️ I’m so glad I made such a good impact! Forever Thomas and Preston!

Hands up @Imation11

nice interview....

love, your doppleganger.

Nice interview loads of things I didn't know about you, always amazing RP whenever I get to run into you 😄 you are one amazing person to have in this community. Just wish to meet you more often ic 😛 but I get it, make yourself rare so you can be missed. 😉 lol 

Great interview it's good to find out a few things I didnt already knew about, it's always amazing rp in someway when I meet you 😆you always get yourself into trouble of some sort. Keep your head up buddy

Great interview with our favorite fake doctor! ♥️

Enjoyed learning a bit more about the man behind the doctor.  All this new information came as quite the.... Shock. I'll see myself out, good read.

I was scared when @Fae tagged me. I thought I got points 😉😜

You are a great guy @Imation11 ❤

Just now, Jackfish said:

I was scared when @Fae tagged me. I thought I got points 😉😜

Good, let the fear consume you.

witch laughing GIF

I will come around maybe again. This time I wont be saving you or having a heart breaking conversations. 

This place ain't big enough for 2 Craigs...

Great read! Good to know Shock is still running around Chernarus. It's been awhile since I've seen him around 😄

Still waiting for the T-dawg comeback and his useless white privilege. One of the best rpers and people I've met, shit doctor but with a heart in the right place.

Great roleplayer. Good interview 👍 glad my character has met yours @Imation11

Nice read Dr. Shock! 

Awesome interview. Always excited when I see you.