Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 04:23
Sign in to follow this  
andysuter

A weak signal breaks through the static....

A weak signal breaks the airways…. Full of static but an English voice is heard through it.

“This is Father David…. Fae are you listening? Can you hear me. <more static breaks the voice up> The interference is very strong here, I think the tall buildings are causing problems. We got your coded message re the Ammo supply locations used by your group Anarchist and when they are least guarded. It will be very useful thank you. By the way.....Great diversion with our motorcycle helmet spy. He says your group totally fell for it. The allies of the rebellion will be in your debt should the plan hold true…. We have arranged for your payment to be delivered to you at the secret location we agreed. Stay safe Fae, remember you always have safety here……

Theres a break in the voice and another fainter voice can be heard in the background before the english voice speaks again, talking to the other person……”what do you mean this isn’t a secure frequency, im using the one you told me to……. Oh shit…. What have I done….. she might not be safe now…..we need to trigger evac”

The static builds… to the point where the voice is too faint to hear as speaks of the extraction details before cutting off…..

*he would slam his head against the table, breaking it in half, picking the radio he presses the ptt*

"God dammit we fell for it boys"

*he would scream at the others guarding nearby*

"Thats it we are defeated everyone grab your shit we need to run away from the peoples army"

*he would break down in tears laughting with the boys, then suddenly stop, slapping Sassy in the face*

"Ight boy bring it on again we looking forward to add more heads to the checkpoint walls, we still have the north side to fill"

*he releases the ptt*

The same English voice breaks through the static…. Talking to another person

“Gents, come here.....you should hear this…. They are doing that ‘come and get us’ rubbish again… its so funny but also so cringy. They haven’t worked it out yet……

Oh shit… Sorry, didn’t realise I was sat on the radio”

The static starts again.

A small fire burns in a cabin as a pot bubbles over the charred grates of the fireplace. The broadcast is picked up by Marks radio, who sets down his ladle to shift over and listen curiously to it. He can't help the grin that splits his lips as he recognizes a name from the day before, and he picks up his radio.

"Has that ever actually worked? Like, in all seriousness, do people fall for things like that? Up your subterfuge game, my guy. That was about as subtle as a brick to the face." 

Blue would take her radio. The teen replies in a confused tone.

”What exactly was the point of this? To try and create a fake snake story about Fae? Or to big dick? I don’t really understand what the dealio is about this whole transmission... maybe just stop. It’s cringey...”

She cuts the radio off, cleaning her clothes.

The all to Femilliar Texan accent comes through the radio

"I can hear the sarcasm in your voice but you really should run from me but on the other hand...where should you run to? I can just as easily kill you from thousand feet away or just cut your throat in your sleep and your friends would not even know where the attack came from. So my advice is run and don't look back because I can promise you one thing I will see your face when the time comes but you will not."

Laughter breaks the static, it seems uncontrollable and the owner seems to struggle to compose themselves, almost screaming in hysterical giggles.
She attempts to calm herself, taking a breath, trying to suppress her laughter enough to speak.

"Ohhh, man. That was a good one... 
I ain't laughed like that in ages, thanks.

You wouldn't be friends with that Doctor guy we shot to shit last night would you?
Speaking his 'We are displeased with Anarchy', 'we will be in touch' edgy bullshit?
Is this another of your groups little tactics? Tryin' to pin me as a snake?

Some advice, babes. When choosing a target to try fake as a snake, don't choose one of the fucking original Anarchy members. 
Bless, y'all are new at this ain't you?

How stupid do you think these boys are?"

*Falk picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

Father David.

Would you kindly Pull up and get off your radio.

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

The english voice reappears…..

Fae, is that you? I can hardly hear you through the noise of all this radio chatter. Keep up the story, you’re doing great. We will get you out soon, you have my word. Oh btw the way, loved the bit about how stupid do I think those boys are…. The answer as you already know is…… very, and they are just proving us right.

Stay safe……

The radio chatter starts up again.

The giggling continues, she wipes a tear from her eye and leans back in her tent.

"Do you really think anyone is falling for this? 
This as subtle as a brick, love!"

Blue gasps over-exaggeratedly, her radio transmitting as she does. She takes it with the largest hint of sarcasm.

”Hold up... Father as in... kiddy fiddler kinda father? Ahhh it all makes sense now. Target Fae to get her son.... creepo...”

She would pretend she is ‘off the radio’. The largest hint of sarcasm through her voice.

”So what we do is we get Robbie. Put him on the road and wait for this father guy to sneak up thinking it’s Christmas and BAM, hands up or die...”

There is a pause.

”Oh shit... my ass was sat on the radio.”

Another pause, the teen snickers.

”As much as Fae hates me right now, even I know she wouldn’t do shit like this. Nice try preachy, gold star for attempt. When we meet, remind me to give you a sticker.”

The girl laughs in her own childish amusement before the transmission cuts off.

Posted (edited)

The English voice reappears…

And as if by magic when we talk about stupid, in pops a random voice linking Priests with kiddy fiddling….. You couldn’t make it up

He puts down the radio and picks up his copy of nuns weekly. Page 53 Is the best…. Mmmm brunettes.

Edited by andysuter

Blue responds as she laughs.

”Hit a nerve? Then don’t say stupid made up shit on the radio and you won’t get the same response. Retire old man, it’s getting late for you.”

The radio finally cuts off of the teen.

*presses the ptt*

" another pedo?? The list grows by the day"

*shakes his damn head and goes back to sleep*

*Presses PTT* 

"So enough of this stupid ass fucking radio bullshit "Father" Lets see what you got on the streets. Sorry how rude of me my name is Lorcan i am currently living in vybor industrial so if you want to try and steal some kids mate you know where to find me"

*Releases PTT*

The English voice speaks up again..

“why would an old man think he would stand a chance against a knuckle dragger out on the streets? Im much safer behind my radio thank you child…..

Anyway… I haven’t a clue who you are Mr Lorcan… haven’t you got school to go to? ”

He puts down the radio and mutters ‘it must be cool to take on an old priest these days… I should be flattered really ’….

*Dimitri nudges Fae, picking up her radio as he laughs, pressing his PTT.*

"Bro, what are you talking about? You keep broadcasting, talking this, talking that, our boys will be down there to burn down everything today and make you pay until you have no clothes to wear on your body. You pick fight with the wrong people old man, hahaha."

*Dimitri would chuckle, standing up as he'd begin to once again talk into his radio.*

"Listen here old man, you might have snuck one person past someone and gotten a few guns or some ammo, but that does not matter, we do not rely on quantity, we rely on quality - five of us taking twenty something of you for example. Keep sending your "holy" troops to fight, even if it's not you sending them, this goes to everyone listening, we'll kill them all one by one, you foolish, foolish bastards. Until you realize that you have to follow our word and do our bidding, you will pay for each foul word and each foul action, so watch your words. You might be hiding behind your radio but we got eyes and ears everywhere and people who'd give you to us instantly to be on our good side, so I suggest you look around your room again and think."

*Dimitri chucks the radio back to Fae and slumps back down.*

Posted (edited)

*Bela shakes her head as she grabs the radio and presses the PTT*

”Perhaps Anarchy got such giant giggle from message Father, umm, David, they’ll cut you little slack.”

”Come on Anarchy, you have to admit it was funny, right?  Have good belly laugh and just ignore old man.  We all know truth.”

*Bela lowers the radio and re-clips it to her vest.  She grasps her hands together, raises them to just under her chin and bows her head for a short moment.  Then, with the fingers of her right hand she touches her forehead, right shoulder, left shoulder, and lastly, her heart*

Edited by Mia

The ‘old man’ speaks up again

You are quite correct young lady…. Look at the reaction this has created, and they don’t even believe me. My battery is nearly flat listening to all this chest beating. Imagine what we can do when we do actually start playing the game.

Keep safe young lady, peace be with you.

*Dimitri speaks into the radio again.*

"This man thinks the radio is some sort of dating platform, he only responds to young women, oh well, what to expect of a kiddy fiddler. Keep ignoring our words, you won't be able to ignore us when we're in your face old man."

*Dimitri drops his radio.*

*Michael listens to the radio, before replying*

"I remember an' old guy I met once. Kept going on about his cooking pot and beans. I think they just become senile once they hit the sixties to be honest."

*Michael releases the PTT*

The English guys speaks up again, after changing his battery in his radio…..

Goodness me, im flattered by the attention my mistake of releasing our message on the open frequency has created. If I got this many to church on a sunday back home I would have been a bishop by now.

In just this wave of  radio chatter, Ive been called everything from a child molester to being senile. I can assure you im neither but the only judge of that will be God. And yet, here I sit on my chair, looking out over fields, drinking the last few bags of my Yorkshire tea and eating a stale packet of biscuits…. and thinking how a crazy old fool like me has managed to create such a buzz of activity amongst all these tough guys and girls… at least im assuming they are girls as their voices were quite deep….. It seems theres life in the old dog yet.

He puts down the radio and dunks a biscuit into his luke warm tea.

*Presses PTT*

"So let me get this straight super captain you say i got school to go to you got me man that one hit me in the heart but you would rather hide behind a radio talking about little girls but not showing  your self hmm if thats not the definition of creepy then i dont know what is. Lets have some fun old man come to vybor lets see the big man behind the radio you irrelevant prick"

*Releases PTT*

The English voice speaks up again

Sorry young man you’ll have to slow down,  that didn’t make any sense at all. I only speak English. Wipe the dribble from your chin while youre at it. Good lad

Regarding the child abuse claim, if im hearing right, you hear a young lady speak and you jump straight into something bizzare about me talking ‘about little girls’… im afraid that speaks more about you than me, Mr lorcan.

By the way…. Do you need any band aids for those knuckles you have dragging on the floor?

He curses as the fire has gone out and he wants a fresh brew of tea.

*Presses PTT*

"Sorry old timer let me speak slowly so your hearing aids can pick up what im saying. Get your old stupid ass off the radio and come down to Vybor so i can beat your pathetic ass" 

*Releases PTT*