Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 00:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Lorcan

The Whyos

So i changed up some of our goals both IC and OOC if you guys have any more ideas please feel free to let me know considering this is my first time setting up a group feed back is always welcome ❤️

@LorcanRP I think that what Saunders meant was mostly the format, to make your success measurable. For example one of your goals should be:

Try to convince survivors of our cause of a free world and free from the government (2/10) (Day 90) [On Going] (by the way, check this sentence, it does not make sense)

Or even better, say who where the people whom you convinced, so that they are publicly exposed! XD!

See the goals of other groups. Like this is one of the Odezva:

Confront Russians / Foreigners (10/10) (Day 822) (COMPLETED)

And this is one from the Runners:

Maintain security in the safehouse [Ongoing - Currently: Improving!]

Edited by William89

Specific Measurable Achievable Relevant Time-Bound

@LorcanRP What William has stated is spot on. We look for goals that are unique and specific to the group in question, they must fit the SMART criteria (which is what I have linked above). Below are a few examples of how your goals could be improved to make them more specific to your group, as well as being time-bound and achievable.

• Find at least 2 other groups that we can become business partners in gun trade and human trafficking (0/2) (Day 840)
  • Remove people who don't obey the Whyo's rules and ideology from our home city (Unlimited) (Ongoing)
  • Try to convince 10 other survivors who have the same mind set as us to join our cause (2/10) (Day 870)

Hopefully this helps you in your quest to improving the goals of the group. If you have anymore questions or need any help, you're more than welcome to drop me a private message via the website or even better, discord. I wish you the best of luck!

Good luck with the group!! ♥

Best of luck fellows! 

Edited by Wee_L

Good luck my guy can't wait to see what you guys bring.

@LorcanRP

/Approved 

Remember to get the GroupCP up and get those invites out, along with updating the goals as they complete and the roster with new members.

Good luck

Congrats!

Time to party

happy whose line is it anyway GIF

Congrats on getting approved y'all! Good luck! 

Yo where is Hector and Carlos Gomez let them know they cousin Leon Gomez is looking for them lol.  Congrats on approval bro 

Just saw the approval! Congrats guys!

hope to see a bunch of potato salad flying around, congrats!!

i want some potato salad now, thanks nova -___-

Greetings,

Here is your groups activity update:

00e326a613.png

Greetings @LorcanRP,

Is this group still active? Looking at the activity, most of the group hasn't played in a week. You guys will have 1 week to increase your activity before being archived.

Thanks,

Randy

@LorcanRP can you please answer the question above.

Also can you please update the group roster to match the group CP

/ARCHIVED

As only two of your group members have been active within the last two weeks your group will be archived.