Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 23:50
Sign in to follow this  
General Rickets

S1 - Krasnostav - Bad RP | Neglect of a Hostage | Metagaming | Troll RP

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Krasnostav road leading west out of town

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Approximately 22:50:39 05/10/2019

Your in game name: Anders Du Plessis

Names of allies involved: N/A I was a fresh spawn

Name of suspect/s: Nationalists, didn't recognise any voices so maybe Odezva.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I spawn in, run for a little before I see three blokes running down the road. I approach them and ask for a simple favor. I ask for directions. They immediately hold me up ask me to put my hands up. I put my hands up and hear them all laughing down the microphone. They strip me naked, eat my food, my drink. They ask me my nationality, if i'm a gypsy, they ask me what I worship, they then propose to take measurements of my skull, threaten me with the gun again after I insult one of them. After this they take my shoes throw them into the trees give me back my hoodie and jeans with no food or drink nothing to defend myself or survive. They provided a disgraceful attempt at role play, left me with nothing to survive or defend myself with, they showed no value for my life, made no attempt to role play the situation out properly and in the background of their microphones I could clearly hear them discussing Anarchy and their location but couldn't hear anything in-game. 

Edited by General Rickets

Connection

Spoiler
20:15:08 | Player "Anders Du Plessis" is connected
00:36:48 | Player "Anders Du Plessis" has been disconnected

20:51:02 | Player "Igor Macek" is connected
23:02:26 | Player "Igor Macek" has been disconnected

20:47:56 | Player "Jaren Ward" is connected
21:20:34 | Player "Jaren Ward" has been disconnected
21:21:08 | Player "Jaren Ward" is connected
23:02:28 | Player "Jaren Ward" has been disconnected

21:22:23 | Player "Tupolev Pavlovich" is connected
21:29:01 | Player "Tupolev Pavlovich" has been disconnected
21:29:07 | Player "Tupolev Pavlovich" is connected
23:02:32 | Player "Tupolev Pavlovich" has been disconnected

Position Logs

Spoiler
21:47:32 | Player "Anders Du Plessis" (pos=<10465.1, 12410.2, 277.2>) 

21:47:32 | Player "Igor Macek" (pos=<10474.7, 12422.4, 277.1>) 
21:47:32 | Player "Jaren Ward" (pos=<10465.3, 12412, 277.2>) 
21:47:32 | Player "Tupolev Pavlovich" (pos=<10461.7, 12411.6, 277.2>) 

Calling in the below for their POV's on the situation.

@General Rickets - Anders Du Plessis - OP

@bob123 - Igor Macek - Posted

@daemonium - Jaren Ward - Posted

@YoMoney - Tupolev Pavlovich - Posted

@General Rickets based off your death log and positional logs, you were in Krasnostav starting at 21:47 Server time.

My POV,

I was rolling around with Tupolev and Jaren for a decent amount of time, mostly just running around. We reach a road heading NW of Krasnostav, when Anders approaches us and asks for directions to Kabanino. Unexpectedly, Jaren drops an initiation on the guy and I sprint off into the forest to avoid getting shot by anybody in the open area. Jaren started to speak to the guy and perform actions out of my general voice range, which can probably be shown somewhere in the positioning logs. After Jaren does what he does, we sprint off into the forest and Anders leaves our general viewing range - splitting paths.

We were leaving Krasnostav and on our way to Redwood Radio, when a fresh spawn ran up behind us and asked where Kabinino was and @bob123 pointed him in the direction of Kabinino. Then after that our friend initiated on @General Rickets , he took his food and shoes and threw his shoes in the forest then we started running. 

As @daemonium has been online since being called into the report, he will be temp banned until he provides his full and detailed POV, alongside any un-edited video evidence that he may have.

Posted (edited)

Sorry about that i dont check the website everyday, as for what happened yes i did do this to him because i recognized his voice from one of the anarchy people who have screwed my oc over multiple times. He was right next to a city to find food in we left multiple houses that had food inside of them, the city had a well and a PD that was unsearched. i threw the shoes at the end to give us time to simply get away without being fallowed not knowing if he had friends in the area. as for the roleplay i was asking question and in general doing normal bandit rp until he insulted me and thats when i ate his pear and drank his soda. i then told him to go back into town yelling this as we left to get food and water. insulting the person holding you up by calling them a cunt through voip multiple times while being held up by three people to seems to be dumb and boardline breaking nvl. as for eating and drinking his food yes i did do that. None of metagamed at all we all were muted and deafened in discord and had our radios on us visible, after we left the area we stayed muted and deafened in discord for about 40 ish minutes until we needed to call someone on the radio.

Edited by daemonium

@daemonium your temp ban has been lifted. Keep an eye on the report for any further questions the GM team may have.

not a problem sorry for taking a bit i was responding to another report before this one and didnt even see this one at all.

@General Rickets , @daemonium, @YoMoney, @bob123 - Do any of you have any video evidence of this situation?

@daemonium - Can you please confirm in your POV what you meant by 'yes i did do this to him'? What did you do to him? We would like you to clarify what happened in the situation in your own words.

Nope wasn't recording at the time.

i wasnt recording, and yes i held him up asked him questions in rp which he called me a cunt and instead of shooting him in the face for neglecting his own life i ate his single pear and drank his soda. he was maybe 100 meters from krasnostav it had a well in it and plenty of food in town. i tossed his shoes into the trees so he wouldnt fallow us and call his anarchy friends to were we are, the reason i held him up is because i recognized his voice as one of the anarchy members who have robbed me multiple times.

16 hours ago, daemonium said:

i wasnt recording, and yes i held him up asked him questions in rp which he called me a cunt and instead of shooting him in the face for neglecting his own life i ate his single pear and drank his soda. he was maybe 100 meters from krasnostav it had a well in it and plenty of food in town. i tossed his shoes into the trees so he wouldnt fallow us and call his anarchy friends to were we are, the reason i held him up is because i recognized his voice as one of the anarchy members who have robbed me multiple times.

I would also like to address the statement stated in this PoV I have never robbed anyone as Anarchy, do you have any evidence or proof of me robbing you? I don't think i've ever actually initiated as Anarchy. 

That was them laughing in oc them talking i dont know i muted in discord and they could have been double micing, i recognized the voice tho it could have been simply similar to the ones who have robbed me multiple times. either way stuff has been sorted out and yes i know it was shitty of me to do that to you but i hope you also get the frustration i and alot of people have for anarchy and what they constantly do. loosing stuff to being robbed i have no issue with its when it happens multiple times by the same group everyday of the week, when the same group raids the same bases everyday, and so on that got me fed up to the point of well not thinking and letting emotion take over. As for the questions yeah that oc was weird as hell ive been playing around with ideas for a new oc, since the last time anarchy killed me out of the four times they have done so im simply waiting for inspiration so i can perma my oc.

Just now, daemonium said:

That was them laughing in oc them talking i dont know i muted in discord and they could have been double micing, i recognized the voice tho it could have been simply similar to the ones who have robbed me multiple times. either way stuff has been sorted out and yes i know it was shitty of me to do that to you but i hope you also get the frustration i and alot of people have for anarchy and what they constantly do. loosing stuff to being robbed i have no issue with its when it happens multiple times by the same group everyday of the week, when the same group raids the same bases everyday, and so on that got me fed up to the point of well not thinking and letting emotion take over. As for the questions yeah that oc was weird as hell ive been playing around with ideas for a new oc, since the last time anarchy killed me out of the four times they have done so im simply waiting for inspiration so i can perma my oc.

First of all the only reason you know i'm in Anarchy now is because of the logo under my name, I've never encountered anyone from your group before as for the frustration stop using that as an excuse. You, in the video, clearly state that i'm not in Anarchy so why are you using that as an excuse? Why are you using me being in Anarchy as an excuse for  your awful role play in the video provided when in the video you, in the video, state i'm not in Anarchy because i'm British.

I never stated you werent in anarchy as for the logo now yes i do know, but that wasnt me who said you werent in anarchy. we were litterally looking for anarchy members that day in our area, and thats the first time ive used any excuse at all, as for the roleplay yeah i wont lie not my best i was experementing with a oc idea that i scrapped later that day cause i couldnt pull it off or do it well enough. as for my group i dont have one technically but i am usually with redwood radio or odesva or around the areas they are in. im a solo player who trades stuff with them or helps them when they ask for it. i wasnt using you being in anarchy as a excuse for the role play either, either way the matter is settled. if you wish to talk over discord either dm me or call me ill be happy to talk to you about stuff civilly. 

Summary

@YoMoney, @bob123, @daemonium come across @General Rickets and after a short exchange they hold him up. During this process the OOC talk can be heard  bleeding across the microphone. They rob @General Rickets of all of his clothing and order him to step away, before drinking/eating his food and throwing his shoes into the trees.

Rulebreaks

@daemonium & @YoMoney the RP you provided the hostage was below what we expect of our community members. You strip him naked while laughing and ridiculing the situation OOCly, as heard over the microphones. You leave them with no food, water, tools, or shoes.

@bob123 You are not being found guilty of BadRP due to not being physically present and acting as a lookout.

Metagaming against the accused party: This is inconclusive, as it does not sound like any useful information is being exchanged, and we can not place the voices to determine who is saying what. However we heavily caution both parties to only transmit information while double mic'ing.

Suggestions

@daemonium , @YoMoney, @bob123 We encourage you not to initiate on someone if you are not ready to provide them with quality, thought out roleplay. The RP provided was rough, off the cuff, and included rulebreaks and was borderline trolling roleplay. In the future we highly advise you read through the rules and understand the Fair Play aspect of our community; you should strive to make your RP enjoyable for all parties, even the hostages.

All Parties: Please double-mic any comments made that could be considered transferring IC knowledge, and please refrain from OOC banter while you are in an active roleplay. The OOC of the accused bleeds through the microphone into the roleplay, and detracts from the roleplay being provided.

Verdict

@daemonium - BADRP - GUILTY - 5 Day Ban, 10 Warning Points

@YoMoney - BADRP - GUILTY  - 5 Day Ban, 10 Warning Points

@bob123 - BAD RP - Not Guilty

@daemonium, @YoMoney, @bob123 - Metagaming - Inconclusive

Signed by: @Rover, @Realize