Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 07:30
Sign in to follow this  
BongoJoe

[Urgent Broadcast] To Anarchy and Lorcan!

Posted (edited)

*Boonie would finally find his radio. He'd catch his breath before pressing the PTT, a serious tone in his stressed voice*

"Hey, Anarchy fellers and Lycan..Lorkin..Lurkan, apologies I can't remember yer name right now feller.."

*He'd let out a sigh, once more catching his breath before continuing*

"It's Boonie, we just met a couple hours back. You also met a doctor feller who called himself 'Allen.' Well this doctor guy and his Runner gal-pal just held me up and gave me a good whoopin' after you sent the two their way, Mr. Lorkin. He done told me to tell you and the Anarchy fellers that he was gunnin' for ya and he was gonna go hang out with his Runner pals to set themselves a plan of attack on y'all."

*He'd sigh once more, wiping the blood from his eye and cheek before pressing the PTT once more*

"I'm headin' back to the checkpoint to see if any of y'all are there I can inform. I'm sure y'all ain't too worried about this ambushing coward, but one thing's for certain, he ain't made no friend outta me today. If I see him again before talkin' to any of y'all I'll be sure to take care of this pest for ya. Just givin' y'all the heads up about this Doctor Allen feller that thinks he's all high and mighty above the law y'all done put in place... Boonie over and out."

*He'd release the PTT for now, lighting a cigarette and walking his way toward the checkpoint*

Edited by BongoJoe
Formatting, Spelling

*Michael rose a brow as he listened to the broadcast, before replying to it.*

"They did fucking what? The Runners do not condone robbing of civilians nor innoncent people.
If you can provide any information that'd be grand. Either way I'll take care of it."

*Michael then releases the PTT, just staring at it for a moment as he yells out to himself "FUCK THIS COMFORT DRUG!"*

*he would press the ptt after having a sip of his tea*

”Thank you for this information Mr Boonie, I know the fella yer talkin about about and I will be sure to have a chat with him myself”

*he would release the ptt*

*Presses down his PTT* 

"Mr Boonie i hear you loud and clear i am very pleased to see your doing okay as for women who got away it will be easy to hear her helpless screams and cries again we will find her and this time no mistake will come her body will be ripped into pieces and left hanging from a hook as for her what? boyfriend no wait maybe wannabee boyfriend? who knows besides the point last time they tried to attack what happend they got about 15 meters away from checkpoints before their breath was taken away this is no game Runners you cant win this war give up already its like killing unarmed men with the way you guys fight please don't make the body count go higher."

*Releases PTT*

Posted (edited)

*She holds down the PTT* 

And there we have it, voice of child slaving rapist cannibal... you wont find me twice... this man steals children for pedophile sex trade!. 
You can find him in Vybor, keeping children in cages... Letting his daughter beat the shit out of them while he teach her how to become slaver like him...
go ahead, get your licences people of South Zagoria, you comply and you get sold by this man... SOLD... NOT BUY INTO THEIR CHECKPOINT BULLSHIT, it scam to make you slave!.
They take you from family and KEEP YOU, they feed you little and make you drink from a puddle... that is the reality of what this man and his sick friends are doing to the people of this country... the conditions he put you under are worse than death...

***PTT***

Edited by Pepper

*Presses PTT* 

"Hmm I wont lie i do take slaves and i do Murder people but thats just the world we live in. But to sit here and call me a cannibal and rapist well spreading bullshit lies like that just gets you hurt. The only way your ass is safe is if you dig yourself a hole 6 feet deep and plant your ass in it other than that you are a dead man walking. Good luck......"

*Releases PTT*

Posted (edited)

***she presses the PTT***

If you NOT cannibal then why the infatuation with hang me from meat hook... If this is the world we live in, Iz because you make it so...
love the depths of your self justified acts of violence... everyone knows the truth when it comes from a child's mouth about child predator...
Cant blame me for being honest... about you... you want to kill someone? start with self... Kota Peeche te Kokot, dětské násilí...

***PTT***

Edited by Pepper

*Dimitri yawns as he listens to this.*

"Hey, you Runner fella, you still owe us a thousand rounds for the illegal guns we found. Every single time we run into you, you do what you do best, running. You're not defending anyone, if Anarchy wants to rob people - we'll rob people, we don't need your permission or anyone else's, you keep sending 'em poor people to their death down to us though, we got too much ammo to spare. So yeah, stick it to hiding at the border around your little campfire. 

Now when it comes to this "Lorcan" dude, he's not affiliated to us and we do not condone his activities, if we find him he will be properly dealt with like any other threats to society."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*

Posted (edited)

*Presses PTT* 

"You spreading lies hmm always believe the 19 year old bitch who thinks her little boyfriend and group will protect her. Well listen carefully your days are numbered  and if you continue to spread these bullshit lies that your fucking stupid ass boyfriend is telling you than its about time your pussy friends do something about it you know where to find me"

*Releases PTT*

Edited by LorcanRP

Posted (edited)

***she bursts out laughing*** 

Boyfriend? you serious think he my boyfriend?! Now, who iz tell liez.
Vybor Industrial area Iz so close to checkpoint... SO VERY CLOSE...
Put your bullets where your mouth are... Anarchy man!
I might even pay you myself...
***she turns off her radio***

Edited by Pepper

Posted (edited)

*Falk picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

Every man and woman that has gone against Anarchy in the past and now has failed.

Every plan people do against Anarchy fails.

Everything they do against Anarchy fails.  

No one has ever won against Anarchy.

Nobody will.

So what makes you lot think you will win?

Because you believe you will? 

Stop believing in false hope. 

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

Edited by FalkRP

*After hearing radio chatter donnie pick up his radio and used the PTT*

"Anarchy . . a state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems . .
Yet i hear rumours of these people enforcing laws and licenses for weapons and living spaces . . Just think about that for a second . .
Anarchy . . thats enforces law and order . .
"

*Donnie chuckled before releasing the PTT*

Blue looks at her radio, hearing the familiar voice of the woman.

"Waiiit a minute...
Lady, you were the one from yesterday who didn't want to cause trouble and didn't want to be apart of tying people up...
And now you're talking big quack on the radio about people should kill themselves and shit...
Y'know, suicide ain't a joke. That's kinda sick of you...
And what makes it worse is you don't have your facts right before making accusations... 
So why should anyone believe you. 
I don't think you'd be saying this stuff to Lorcan's face in person.
I dunno, just seems a bit strange..."

She places her radio down, finishing off her rabbit as she rips the meat from it's bones.

***she presses down the PTT***

Two problems with that, you and your friends tie me up and sold me into slavery, your friend? was not even tie up by me... 
 You people are human butchers, so so hypocritical...
why should anyone believe you when you seem to turn fact on it's head..
I smashing radio now... Don Veech Da Na!.
Not choke too hard on it...

***PTT***

Blue maintains her laughter and gives a straight tone.

"You no tie me no tie...

You tied up Aleksei.
Quit acting all innocent.
You even admitted to it yourself.

For the rest of what you said.... Was that even english Miss Kellogs? Kazimir? Whatever your name was again.
I don't know why you think it's ok to try and twist a tale. 
It comes to bite you back in your ass."

The radio cuts.

*Zac holds the PTT as he sets the time on his fugazi Rolex*

”Damn son, all y’all like hella mad and shit. Listen, boonie my man, we got you covered G, stop by the checkpoint we’ll get your whole story. As for the others, like this crazy bitch talking about pedophile shit, shut your fucking mouth with those lies, keep slandering and you on the chopping block next, you know what I’m saying? As for the guy who looked for Anarchy in his dictionary, a names a name son, you’re embarrassing yourself and shit by coming on the radio with that energy. But fuck it you know what I’m saying? Y’all don’t want to go that way we gonna have to make it go that way yurrrd. Stop by the checkpoint and get your licenses, we’ll be there all day.”

*Zac laughs and releases the PTT*

Posted (edited)

*Ryan would press his PTT as heard a woman talk about the man he had detained*

"Hello, I was the one who tied up your dear friend Aleksei. It was for our safety and his. We didn't take anything nor did we do anything else to him"

*He would pause briefly*

"Lorcan isn't some badass, in fact he's a pussy. The other day I thought it was him and has the balls to lie to me. Now I believed the man, only to find out later it was him"

*he would chuckle*

"The Short version is, If he wants to chat shit, he better do it face to face and not run with his tail between his legs."

*He would chuckle as he takes his finger off his PTT*

Edited by GunRunnee02

Posted (edited)

*Boonie would toss his cigarette and hold the PTT*

"You sound familiar feller.. that you Grayson? Anyhow I done headed back to the checkpoint and camped out there for a bit. Met with a feller named Blake and a woman he called Fae, er somethin' I believe. They done told me I could hang out there for a bit but when I woke up, a feller kicked me outta there.. didn't grab his name. No hard feelin's though, everyone's on edge 'round here."

*He'd light up another smoke before continuing*

"I spoke with a few of yer men, as well as let Lorcan know about this doctor feller. Any help y'all need just let me know. I been lookin' for a group to hang my hat with since I got back to Chernarus and found out District ain't around no more.. I've always been one to root for a governmental force tryin' to bring order back to the chaos, so you fellers are doin' it right!"

*A brief pause would follow his words before he spoke once more*

"As for anyone who finds this Doctor Allen feller before I can, I'd trade you anything you want to be the one who gets the honor of puttin' that dumb fucker down. You name yer price and I'll pay it. Boonie.. Over and out."

*He'd release his PTT, then proceed along his way*

Edited by BongoJoe
Formatting, Spelling

*presses the ptt* 

"All you talking big on the airwaves better keep that same energy when i see you in person, wierd ass people on their period right now"

*he shakes his damn head and goes back to sleep*

*Alen, after letting out a soft cough, would smile as he presses down on the PTT*

"Funny...I somehow knew you'd be a bad lier Boon. Sorry, but she really did try to hold me up. Got me by the neck with a little hidden knife I didn't see."

*He takes a swig of something from a bottle. It sounds to be almost empty.*

"Boon had the idea of letting her go anyway. I simply went along with it. I've done good by Anarchy. Gave em' shit for free cause they kept me safe and offered me help with my clinic. Even gave me other weapons when I lost mine. I knew this girl from the moment I looked at her that I was willing to risk saving her. But that's my good deed."

*Another long swig of something in a bottle. Sounds to be empty now.*

"I'd recommend someone go talk to Boon. Ask him about what really happened. After all...I'm a doctor. I try to do good by all people. I simply wanted to help her and in return she fuckin' put a knife to my throat and knocked Boon on his ass. Can't imagine how others would think of Boon getting his ass knocked out by a so called slave. Lorcan...Sorry man. I don't think what you do is right but expect a package by your doorstep soon as payment. After that I'm heading into the wild to live out my days. Might return, Might not. Boon ain't what he seems. I'd shoot the fuck moment I see him walkin' down a street."

*A light of a match echos into the radio before dying out.*

"To Anarchy. You guys do you. Keep up the work and keep ya'selves alive ehh? Won't wanna hear you guys dyin' and me not be able to help ya out. To the girl who I thought to have helped...I hope to never find you...Otherwise the Doc ain't gonna be so nice. And to...Jiffy...I hope ya make it outta this hell. To Trent...Wish ya best of luck. To all of you. Hate me or love me...Think about yourselves and what you would want. Hatred is only viral to Hatred. Like a pressure bomb. Only a matter of time till it goes Pew."

"Doc signin' out. Keep lookin if ya wanna die of old age. No one gonna find ya Doc boi."

*The radio goes silent as he leans back against the wall of a house with an empty bottle of vodka in hand, releasing the PTT.*

Posted (edited)

*Presses PTT* 

"This dude really just call me a pussy dang you got me homie you really are the big bad wolf. So tell me big man you call me a pussy but you know where i live? and where i am and well where i stay but not once have i seen you come and try to fight. Only means one thing you don't care about that dumb bitch we took yesterday after all."

*Releases PTT*

Edited by LorcanRP

*Presses PTT*

"I mean I fought y'all once and it was a laughing matter. Y'all sent an army to fight 4 people in one tower, talked shit for 2 hours and eventually all I could hear was the flies of your dead grunts. Such a sad fight that you even sent a man up with nothing but a baseball bat right after your buddy in juggernaut armor got mowed down to pieces. Eventually sure you got it down to just two of us, but what happened when the backup came and 6 of you ran in at once looking like chickens with your head cut off? Oh that's right, they got swarmed by more flies. & I lit my cigarette and walked out after sunset. I only knew those fellas for a bit, haven't heard much since that fight.. But they sure fought harder than the 30+ grunt army you sent at 9 men. So all that about, "Anarchy has never lost" give me a break.. Listen everyone.. Just get rid of the snakes that feed them info, if they don't already know what's coming they don't know how to react. Also thanks for all the legal firearms, I took all the licenses and tossed em in the tent with those beautiful firearms most of your men didn't know how to use. Ps: The names Shawn Mercury, not sure why everyone hides their identities on these little broadcasts or whatever you wanna call it. I ain't scared of these men, neither should y'all be."

*Lights a cig and releases his PTT as he looks at the sunset from the rooftop of some apartments*