Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 16:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
PurifiedNoobs12

S1 Invalid Kill/No time to Comply - 2019-10-06, 02:44

Server and location: S1 - Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 10:40 pm EST. 02:45 UTC

Your in game name: Alen Fraider

Names of allies involved: 1 unknown man/1 named Trent.

Name of suspect/s: Unknown. Wore Black clothing and balaclavas

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I did not have time to start recording because I got killed almost instantly.

Detailed description of the events: I was in Vybor with 2 others that I met. 1 person me and Trent just met in Vybor, and had not gotten his gun license from the checkpoint bois. We talked to him for a bit when we saw 2 guys wearing black with guns out coming up to the clinic in Vybor. We interacted with them, went to go get water outside, and they initiate on all of us. I do not pull a gun and turn around, crouch with 1 hand up, showing I mean not to try anything. 1 walks up to me as he tells me to put both hands up. Naturally, since the emote wheel is a bit slow with choosing its emotes, I had to quickly try to find the Surrender emote for both hands, but he did not give me enough time to do it. I did not draw a gun the whole time, and complied the whole time, and I did not even turn toward the hostile person when he was at my side while I put my hands up. He counted down from 5 very fast and I got my hands up at 4-3 and he kept going and then shot me once in the head. I then had to respawn and log out due to my character model being wrong.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

02:10:21 | Player "Alen Fraider" is connected
- Dead -
02:43:48 | Player "Alen Fraider" has been disconnected

02:10:36 | Player "Lee Capalot" is connected
- Dead - 

02:10:21 | Player "Wayne Rose" is connected
- Dead -
02:44:44 | Player "Wayne Rose" has been disconnected

02:11:33 | Player "Jake Colemen" is connected
- Currently Connected -

02:20:59 | Player "Sunny Tostino" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

02:41:39 | Player "Alen Fraider" hit by Player "Lee Capalot" with M4A1 from 3.31094 meters 

02:43:05 | Player "Lee Capalot" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 5.31444 meters 
02:43:05 | Player "Lee Capalot" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 5.14007 meters 
02:43:05 | Player "Lee Capalot" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 4.97586 meters 
02:43:05 | Player "Lee Capalot" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 4.78201 meters 
02:43:05 | Player "Lee Capalot" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 4.78201 meters 
02:43:05 | Player "Lee Capalot" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 4.62102 meters 
02:43:05 | Player "Lee Capalot" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 4.62102 meters 
02:43:05 | Player "Lee Capalot" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 4.52702 meters 
02:43:05 | Player "Lee Capalot" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 4.52702 meters 
02:43:06 | Player "Sunny Tostino" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 8.42024 meters 
02:43:07 | Player "Sunny Tostino" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 8.12965 meters 
02:43:09 | Player "Jake Colemen" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 11.1315 meters 
02:43:09 | Player "Jake Colemen" hit by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 10.5211 meters 

02:44:40 | Player "Wayne Rose" hit by Player "Jake Colemen" with B52 from 31.1535 meters 
02:44:40 | Player "Wayne Rose" hit by Player "Jake Colemen" with B52 from 31.1535 meters 
02:44:47 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Jake Colemen" with B52 from 2.47463 meters 
02:44:48 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Jake Colemen" with B52 from 2.47463 meters 
02:44:48 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Jake Colemen" with B52 from 2.47463 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

02:41:39 | Player "Alen Fraider" (DEAD) killed by Player "Lee Capalot" with M4A1 from 3.31094 meters 

02:43:05 | Player "Lee Capalot" (DEAD) killed by Player "Wayne Rose" with M16A4 from 4.78201 meters 

02:44:40 | Player "Wayne Rose" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jake Colemen" with B52 from 31.1535 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@PurifiedNoobs12 | Alen Fraider | OP
@Skittlez | Lee Capalot | POTED
@EvanPVE | Wayne Rose | POSTED
@HaZardouZPlayZ | Jake Colemen | POSTED
@Sonny Tostino | Sunny Tostino | POSTED

Posted (edited)

Me and @PurifiedNoobs12 where talking about setting up his medical clinic, we then meet @Sonny Tostino and starts talking to him. A few minutes pass and we see two people in the forest crouching around, we then run to the Anarchy checkpoint for safety. We find no Anarchy and wait it out, we see no one. We then decide to run back to Vybor where we meet 2 HEAVILY geared people wearing all black, we talk to them for a minute and it was pretty obvious that they were going to rob us, so we ran in the open to ''get water'' so we could at least stand a chance. They then initiate and me and @Sonny Tostino instantly put our hands up, but @PurifiedNoobs12 struggles a bit, @Skittlez then counts to 5 and when he hits 3 @PurifiedNoobs12 finds the bind, but gets blasted in the head anyway. I then find an opportunity to shoot, since @Skittlez put his gun away. I kill @Skittlez and shoots at @HaZardouZPlayZ, but i guess lag and bad aim saved him. A few moments later @Sonny Tostino yells at me from one side, I go look and get blasted in the back.

I would like to add that @Sonny Tostino, @HaZardouZPlayZ and @Skittlez where working together, but in none of the 30+ minutes we spend together did he ever double mic any radio broadcasts and judging from the amount of info they had some sort of communication must have gone on.

Furthermore ''i got told that some of people that were apart of anarachy were by the clinic in vybor'' we just started setting up the clinic like 30minutes or so prior to meeting @Sonny Tostino and met TWO people, who spoke 5words of English and they most definitely didn't even know that Anarchy was a thing. There is only one person who could possibly have known that the people at the clinic were Anarchy (We are not BTW.) and that was/is @Sonny Tostino.

Timestamp: Initiation at 21:45

Timestamp: Puts 2 hands up 22:16

(Might be shorten down to 5minutes)

Btw, my hood is green/brown, not red.

I would like to know if @Sonny Tostino, @HaZardouZPlayZ and @Skittlez where in any way accomplishes in this scenario, just so i can put my mind at ease. 

Edited by EvanPVE

7 minutes ago, EvanPVE said:

I got it all recorded, it will be uploaded asap.

I would like to know if @Sonny Tostino, @HaZardouZPlayZ and @Skittlez where in any way accomplishes in this scenario, just so i can put my mind at ease. 

I do not know any of them directly no. I was simply there and they were helping. The black guy's name I did not know. The other guy I only knew by a first name.

So what happened on my end we held them up by running up and yelling "put your fucking hands up now" and he walked towards the garage a little with 1 hand up "f1" and then he put his hand down and crouched and i said "stand up and put your fucking hands up you have 5 seconds" I proceeded to count down "5, 4, 3, 2, 1" and then his hands were not up so i shot him.

Also i should add that i could not see his head as it was invisible, I have no video proof that shows that it was invisible, but i feel as if that would interfere with me not being able to see his hands, but on my defense i did not see his hands what so ever put up other than his one hand

My POV: So I was in the woods with my buddy and i got told that some of people that were apart of anarachy were by the clinic in vybor so me and my friend run up to them and after a small period of talking we yell for them to put their hands up and my friend said to the other guy that he needed to stand up and put his hands back up in the air mind you the guy hands in the air and put them down and so he told the guy to stand up and put his hands back in the air and gave him 5 seconds and counted down the man did not comply to my friends demands so he shot and killed the man the other guy that was complying pulled his gun and decided to shoot my friend he retreated to the gas station i then proceeded to flank the man and kill him 

I do not have any video of the situation 

Posted (edited)

I'd like to call out to all the people involved that I'd like to speak with everyone on Discord to discuss in more detail what happened.

PurifiedNoobs12#0156

Edited by PurifiedNoobs12

@PurifiedNoobs12 If you wish to talk this out in discord come to help desk and I can assist you.

Posted (edited)

Events as I personally witnessed them: 

I approached Vybor from the northwest airfield attempting to get some water. I was hiding behind a pile of logs just north of the clinic, and saw one man cutting down a tree right outside of the clinic. I approached said man who was under the alias of "Doc" and some other man in a red hood. I began RP with them by saying "I am friendly I am just passing by from the airfield." and the men began dialog with me that was friendly. Not long after us going through dialog about my character two men approached from the west at a distance of about 150-200 meters in a crouched position. Which then led to the man in a red hood approaching them and waving with one hand up. As "Doc" and I observed the men we then decided it would be smart for us to retreat back to the Vybor check point (Anarchy). I am not apart of the (Anarchy) group as of that moment in time. We went to the check point and waited out to see if we were being followed, which we weren't. Then we proceeded to the town again after server restart. Which led to the events that occurred on here and so that there is some context to the situation. I did observe the countdown from the men who held us hostage and the execution of the character going by "Doc" and the following gun battle between the man in the hood and one of the captors which he killed, and the 1 of the 2 captors killed the man in the red hood after the incident in question. 

Edited by Sonny Tostino

I'd also like to add with the guy on the inside with us, black man with cowboy hat. We did not know he was with them, so does he have to officially initiate on any of us again, or does he get the rights the 2 originally got?

If you are not a part of an official group the kill rights are not shared and the initiation should be done personally by each involved individual that wishes to take part in the hostilities.

Then I'd like to add that rulebreak. It's clear in the video the black cowboy hat man did not initiate on the person taking the video, as far as we can see.

Yeah, you can obviously see his hands up, i did not see it, i dont know how, but i take full responsibility. 

@EvanPVE Could you provide the full Video? Thank you!

@Samti There you go.

I’d like to point out that the cowboy man did not need to initiate he didn’t shoot anyone he put his hands up when we came he did not fire a single shot so there for he did not need to initiate on anyone 

SUMMARY: 

@EvanPVE and @PurifiedNoobs12 were in Vybor clinic when @Sonny Tostino approaches. They roleplay for a while and get spooked by two individuals nearby in the treeline. They retreat to the Anarchy checkpoint on the Kabanino/Vybor road, but then make their way back into Vybor itself. They bump into @Skittlez and @HaZardouZPlayZ, who initiate on the group of three. @EvanPVE and @Sonny Tostino put their hands up, and @PurifiedNoobs12 struggles with the keybinds. @Skittlez counts to five, halfway through, @PurifiedNoobs12 manages to get his hands up, but is shot and killed anyway.

RULEBREAKS:

@Skittlez - Whilst we understand visual glitches can happen in game, @PurifiedNoobs12 was clearly complying with your demands. He did not pose a threat to you, and was shot anyway. This cut off any roleplay that could have happened with @PurifiedNoobs12, and is killing a compliant hostage.

Spoiler

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally.

VERDICT:

@Skittlez | Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | 3 day ban, 10 warning points

SIGNED: @Fae, @Rover & @Phoenix