Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 21:36
Sign in to follow this  
NorwayRP

*Open Frequency* A Quiet Night at Kab Crossroads

*Arri would turn back on his radio after patching up his classic brown hoodie.*

Hey bru's, everyone's friendly neighbor kiwi lad here. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still chilling here it's been a pretty calm night in all honesty, like 30 something dudes in blue armbands rolled up and shot 4 of my homies and hit my shoulder of all places, but whatever they're all dead. Anyway me and my boy Anders and I are just flat chilling at the checkpoint having a few beers and shit you know how it is. If you guys need licenses please come by and get that all sorted, that'd be great. Moving on from there, if anyone has any extra sandbag kits/H-barriers please stop by and drop those off you will be repaid for the effort, cheers.

To the 30+ people that tried to kill us today, it's all good better luck next time. You know, my dad always told me, if you fail once try again. But in this case I'll give you some more sage advice, if you fail once try again, if you fail twice try again, if you fail three times try again, if you fail four times try again, if you fail five times try again, which you are already at give up, cause past that nothing's changing.

That's it for tonight's broadcast, thanks to the lads of Joey's industrial for helping us during the small firefight drill we had today I love you guys.

*Arri would clank his beer can with Anders and continue their morning routine*

*Karl would pick up his radio and press the ptt*

Hello there! would love to talk to you guys while drinking a couple beers sometime, but besides that, nice fight earlier!

*He would release the ptt as he walks toward his quiet Lopatino cabin*

*he presses the ptt* 

"I am literally right next to you arri, not cool man." 

*takes a beer off the table and smashes it on arri, releasing the ptt* 

:: The tired and bored voice of Dominik comes over the frequency ::

"Hey fellas, how's it going? You still needing some sandbags and shit? I might have some stuff lying around and got nothing better to do. Lemme know."

:: The transmission ends ::

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Otto said:

:: The tired and bored voice of Dominik comes over the frequency ::

"Hey fellas, how's it going? You still needing some sandbags and shit? I might have some stuff lying around and got nothing better to do. Lemme know."

:: The transmission ends ::

*Kilian would reply* 

Sandbags are needed, not sure about other supplies.

*He would release the PTT*

Edited by Zero

*Blake would cut in*

We most definatly need sandbags.

Please bring all you find.

Thank you.

*He would release the ptt*