Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 20:15
Deer Isle Purge
TODAY | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Starts in 3 hours, 45 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
moxx

s1, green mountain, griefing, bad rp, fair play, ooc hate etc.

Posted (edited)

Server and location: s1 green mountain tower

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  not sure, sometime around 3:00 pm oct 4th, I believe. Was around 7:30-8:00 mountain time us.

Your in game name: Steven Wade

Names of allies involved: Noah Russo

Name of suspect/s: unknown, anarchy or affiliates, Carlos Gomez

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): enemies had at least one truck

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): oochate.png.161384a78b234b7d79866047a962cbcd.png

Detailed description of the events: 

ok so Noah and I were at green mountain charity getting in some rp with hunter, his men and the people that called themselves the little green men. A truck rolls up and we know that it is probably anarchy as they come to green mountain often to check for gun licenses or whatever and be hostile. Our group is not on good terms with the anarchists as we do not agree with their ideals ic. Noah and I go up the tower and hold in the room at the top. we hear from the tower that another three people have arrived at the gate and someone initiates on them. the three men and I believe one of the little green men are killed. Shortly after this the hostile group begins asking who is in the tower and start climbing the ladder. Noah tells the intruder that if they continue to climb up, they will be killed, initiating on their group.the men go back down the ladder. After this they spend some time calling us names and telling us to come down or die. To my knowledge they were not told what our names were, nor our group name. They assumed, from what I heard, that one of us was a man named Ivan. the men tried to find a way into the tower, tried to shoot through, and tried to throw grenades, all of which were unsuccessful. The intruders provided zero rp, just kept calling us retards and telling us that we were going to die if we did not come down. This went on for a while, then they left. We were told over radio by hunter that the men were watching from the trees so we held our position. we started a timer so that we would know when we are able to log out. A few minutes before we would have been able to log out, the men came back and initiated by saying come down or die, okay, and left again. About 25 minutes later the men returned and initiated again. They told us at some point that they were building a wall in front of the door and that we could either starve or jump. Today when I logged in, I was still stuck in the tower and had to get an admin to help me out. At one point during the confrontation, Noah accidently placed a cabinet in the ladder shaft and said //whoops and their response was "what you do nerd" bringing their anger and shit talking to ooc. After almost three hours of the situation continuing, I logged out. 

I believe that locking us in the tower to die would be griefing.

ooc hate for the nerd comment.

I believe that they can't simply lock us in and return every 25 minutes to reinitiate just so we can't log without getting in trouble. 

2.3 Be a good sport. Do not focus on PvP aspect of the game and attack everything that moves just because you can or are good at it. Remember that not many players will enjoy being constantly attacked, therefore you should not dominate other groups or players into submission to a point where they can no longer accomplish their regular role play or enjoy the game. 

There was no reason for them to lock us in and come back to reinitiate every 25 minutes just to keep us in the game, stuck in the tower. Sitting there for hours waiting for htem to leave so that we could log out. The group came to green mountain like they do every day to ruin everyone's roleplay, they ended our enjoyment of the roleplay that we were having. 

they failed to provide rp or any ic reason for wanting us to come out of the tower except that they were angry because we wouldnt let them come up or come down ourselves. They had no ic reason to stay that long watching the tower. 

4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information.

The only reason they wanted to kill us was because they couldn't get to us, and didnt make sense ic. 

the group ignored us by leaving and returning to reinitiate then leaving again.

4.4 You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

Edit: I believe the hostile group forced Hunter or his men to build the gate locking me in the tower

Edited by moxx
Posted

POV: We were having some good RP with Green mountain Charity people and some others called the Little green men and a lady. All was fun, we hear a truck pull up and us knowing that Anarchy usually use trucks more so than others and that they also check green mountain charity a lot we decide to go hide out in the tower. When one of them starts coming up the tower,  I engage because if we let him come up we knew they would of mysteriously recognized us and engaged so I do it to get the advantage. About every 20-25 mins one of them would come over and talk some trash (Which was actually kinda enjoyable) then re engage on us not allowing us to leave the situation. (Mind you it was Midnight by the start and we were actually bouta log off but then they showed up.) We actually had to go to sleep the 2 of us IRL but this did not allow us too.  After what I think about 2 hours, they actually leave the place so I run away East and log out after a while. Looking back on it, its clear that this is not anarchy but I believe a different group of people but we thought it was them at the time.

We came up to GM to find a person that told our locations to a group then one of our buddies ran into the tower about to get on the ladder and was told to "come up here and you die" and to that one screenshot of me saying "what did you do nerd" the content was me joking around i didnt think it was OOC hate which he told that he had placed a object down the ladder and went and checked granted i have no proof of the later text but i wanted to state clear that it was not OOC hate

Posted (edited)

They initiated first, they didn't want to listen. In fact, they initiated on us over and over again, which kept us there in the first place. You wanted to be the coward and hide at the top. You WERE told that if you didn't come down, that we would starve you. You still didn't listen. It's its your fault you got stuck. And, I would like to state that we tried to keep the RP alive, but there is only so much you can do when the only words that come out your mouth is as such:  (You climb up here you die/ Ya'll have 10 seconds to leave or you will die/ you suck/ you are a bitch/ don't come up here)

The sad thing is, it was a fucking chore to get them to speak at all. The other guy never said shit until around 12AM. If anything, you came at us with bad RP.  Plus, who the hell decides to initiate on 7 people when you are only two people. Where's the fear RP? If I would of known this would of happened I would of recorded it, But quite honestly I didn't think you would so I didn't.

Go ahead and put me on the suspect list, I ain't letting Timmy go down alone.

Edited by JoshAbstract

Posted (edited)

@Timm WIlson Yeah Sorry about the OOC hate thing, as it was directed at me I didn't take it that way. Just to clarify

Edit: I didn't really think to adress this but I guess I will. You are correct that we did engage first but for the remaining time you were the ones that came up and re engaged on us every 20-25 minutes. As for FearRP? On top of it being hard for my character to be afraid, When We have positioning like we did there why would we be scared? It makes no sense as to why we should be scared. I do not recall once you guys saying you would trap us in if we did not come down. I would state exactly what I remember but then its just back and forth he said she said. At the end of the day, you trapped 2 people inside of the tower knowingly with no way out.

Second edit: Sorry to drag you into this but @TheLamp1 was forced into I believe building the gate. Will request here now but whoever ordered Him to build the gate if, if you have not already you will be called into this.

Edited by Masonn

1 minute ago, Masonn said:

@Timm WIlson Yeah Sorry about the OOC hate thing, as it was directed at me I didn't take it that way. Just to clarify

Yeah, I was also going to say something about that, that comment was not meant to be hateful at all. It was really just a joke, but at least you are cool about it.

Anarchy rolled up as we were having a chat with Russo and his friend and while Mikolai (Ivan's other personality) and I ran around to the gate to see what was happening Russo and co climbed the ladder. We talked to Anarchy and they demanded to see the other two guys. We talked as they searched the compound and they finally decided to look in the tower and as they climbed Russo said the "Come up here and you die" remark and the person stopped Anarchy initiated on us and pulled us to the side asking about it and we basically said we Wasn't sure and after a few rounds of questions and then they demanded that I build three gates in front of the tower immediately and after a bit of talking we brought the number down to one so me and Mikolai gathered supplies and obediently built it. After we finished I asked in character if I would be able to go to sleep (Because it was really late for me and I needed to get up early for work) and got approval from Anarchy who were the only ones to initiate on me and so I locked up what I could and went to bed. 

Tho I will admit up in that tower you are strategically invincible since you can't climb ladder since you would be vulnerable to be shot and allies at the bottom cant shoot up on top of you cant get shot if you stay inside the top part and Grenades are unable to reach under most circumstances. Anarchy did suggest building a tower up to that floor but it seems they ultimately decided it wasn't worth the effort.

47 minutes ago, TheLamp1 said:

Anarchy rolled up as we were having a chat with Russo and his friend and while Mikolai (Ivan's other personality) and I ran around to the gate to see what was happening Russo and co climbed the ladder. We talked to Anarchy and they demanded to see the other two guys. We talked as they searched the compound and they finally decided to look in the tower and as they climbed Russo said the "Come up here and you die" remark and the person stopped Anarchy initiated on us and pulled us to the side asking about it and we basically said we Wasn't sure and after a few rounds of questions and then they demanded that I build three gates in front of the tower immediately and after a bit of talking we brought the number down to one so me and Mikolai gathered supplies and obediently built it. After we finished I asked in character if I would be able to go to sleep (Because it was really late for me and I needed to get up early for work) and got approval from Anarchy who were the only ones to initiate on me and so I locked up what I could and went to bed. 

Tho I will admit up in that tower you are strategically invincible since you can't climb ladder since you would be vulnerable to be shot and allies at the bottom cant shoot up on top of you cant get shot if you stay inside the top part and Grenades are unable to reach under most circumstances. Anarchy did suggest building a tower up to that floor but it seems they ultimately decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Yeah, they left and came back shortly after and barged in asking "Where is Ivan?" we said we didn't know (my in game character is Ivan but his other personality was controlling). Then they asked us if any one was in the tower, we said we didn't know so they started climbing, then Russo and friend started yelling at them if the come up they will be shot. So after some name calling some one told us we need to build a gate in front of the door to the tower. We did as they asked and they left shortly after saying the rats up there are going to die of starvation. But not all of them left, there was still some people roaming in the forest and a guy still in our base, all 3 of us (me, hunter, and luke) needed to go to sleep for IRL reasons, they said we could. We were putting up stuff and getting ready to leave while we heard more initiations going on. they carried it on for a while and I just didn't care and went straight to bed because i wasn't really part of it.

Posted (edited)

Maybe ooc hate is harsh on the comment, I did however feel that you were bringing the issue ooc.

I find it funny @JoshAbstract that you say we were hiding like cowards then asking where the fear rp was. We were outnumbered and our options were to either run, fight, hide or comply. We hid in the one place you couldn't get to us. Had we allowed your people to climb up it would have defeated the purpose of hiding up there, right? We did initiate first and I personally expected that once you realized that you couldn't get to us you would have fucked off instead of standing around calling us retards and saying come down or die over and over, initiating on us every 20 minutes so we couldn't log out and then locking us in with a gate. The entire situation didn't make sense IC. Why would your characters leave or stop talking to us pretending to have left, then come back every 20 minutes to say come down or die? Why would you stay there and not wonder if we had backup coming? For hours?

Btw I did talk. every time your men said come down or die I asked why without response. I also asked who you were without response and told you that if you wanted to resolve the situation just leave. I told you that neither of us were the Ivan you were looking for. I also talked to Hunter and Nikoli. A lot of the situation we were whispering to one another, And  honestly how am I supposed to respond to come down or die retards being yelled over and over? how is that rp at all? You seriously can't even question our rp when your group comes up ruining the roleplay that we were having with your yelling and harassment.

I didn't think you would actually build a gate to lock us inside of a tower to "starve or jump like cowards" but you did. Didn't think you would harass us and ruin our night instead of fucking off, but you did.  

Edited by moxx
missed a word

"initiating on us every 20 minutes" Buddy, that was you. Lie again.

"every time your men said come down or die I asked why without response" Honestly never heard you say anything close to that.

"You seriously can't even question our rp when your group comes up ruining the roleplay that we were having with your yelling and harassment."/ "Didn't think you would harass us and ruin our night instead of fucking off, but you did." Like I said, brought that on yourself bud./ You were doing the same shit talking

"I didn't think you would actually build a gate to lock us inside of a tower to "starve or jump like cowards" but you did." Well, you didn't have to think, we told you what we were going to do and you didn't listen."

I'm going to drop it here, but I ain't gonna let you lie either. Have at, pull logs, but I ain't getting in trouble for this shit. I know that for a fact.

I was afk for the starting of the initiation and honestly just steered clear from being involved with the people in the tower and just hung around green mountain and tried to enjoy the rest of the RP and talk to some of the anarchy members nearby in the compound because i wanted to get to know some of them and one of them liked my cowboy hat so i really didnt coincide much with anyone but I did help cut trees and haul logs after hunter and CaptainChips logged off and just hung around doing that for a bit making sure the rest of the charity was kept up and told people coming by to leave and come back later when the situation dialed down. other than that it was chill for the time I was logged on for cuz i just talked to people

Hit logs:

03:21:45 | Player "Lucern Lux" hit by Player "Erik Nikolaev" with CSGasGrenade into Block(0) for 0 damage 

03:22:12 | Player "Hector Gomez" hit by Player "Erik Nikolaev"  with CSGasGrenade into Block(0) for 0 damage

03:15:05 | Player "Carlos Gomez" <3696.1, 5981.7, 402.0>)hit by Player "Carlos Gomez" with FlashGrenade_Ammo into (-1) for 1.29198 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
03:15:05 | Player "Carlos Gomez" pos=<3696.1, 5981.7, 402.0>)hit by Player "Carlos Gomez" with FlashGrenade_Ammo into (-1) for 1.29198 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)

Building logs:

03:13:30 | Player "Lucern Lux" pos=<3690.4, 5974.0, 407.4>) folded Fence
03:17:35 | Player "Lucern Lux" pos=<3707.5, 5988.8, 402.1> built Fence with Shovel

03:27:11 | Player "Noah Russo" pos=<3716.3, 5986.4, 422.6>) placed Storage Cabinet

Connection logs:

02:07:10 | Player "Carlos Gomez" is connected 
04:50:10 | Player "Carlos Gomez" has been disconnected

02:05:51 | Player "Lucern Lux" is connected
04:17:35 | Player "Lucern Lux" has been disconnected

02:07:26 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
05:17:52 | Player "Noah Russo" has been disconnected

02:11:34 | Player "Joshua Taylor" is connected
03:07:52 | Player "Joshua Taylor" has been disconnected
03:09:20 | Player "Joshua Taylor" is connected
03:45:28 | Player "Joshua Taylor" has been disconnected
03:46:29 | Player "Joshua Taylor" is connected
03:54:02 | Player "Joshua Taylor" has been disconnected
03:54:15 | Player "Joshua Taylor" is connected
04:22:15 | Player "Joshua Taylor" has been disconnected

02:05:49 | Player "Steven Wade" is connected
03:13:10 | Player "Steven Wade" has been disconnected
03:13:42 | Player "Steven Wade" is connected
04:55:09 | Player "Steven Wade" has been disconnected

02:24:35 | Player "Erik Nikolaev" is connected
04:30:58 | Player "Erik Nikolaev" has been disconnected

02:05:11 | Player "Hector Gomez" is connected
02:11:46 | Player "Hector Gomez" has been disconnected
02:13:35 | Player "Hector Gomez" is connected
03:05:56 | Player "Hector Gomez" has been disconnected
03:06:02 | Player "Hector Gomez" is connected
03:37:40 | Player "Hector Gomez" has been disconnected

Chat logs:

03:11:54 | Chat("Lucern Lux": //can we log after you leave? got work in the morning

04:26:07 | Chat("Carlos Gomez": //what you do nerd
04:27:15 | Chat("Carlos Gomez": //lmao lets just ignore that box there 

Calling in the following people for their full detailed POV and possible Video evidence:

OP and ally:

@moxx - Steven Wade: OP

@Masonn - Noah Russo: POSTED

--------------------------------------------------------

@TheLamp1 - Lucern Lux: POSTED

@Timm WIlson - Carlos Gomez: POSTED

@JoshAbstract - Joshua Taylor: POSTED

@Kolya Vorona - Erik Nikolaev: POSTED

@DK_Major - Hector Gomez: POSTED

@TheLamp1, @Kailen Olsen , @Timm WIlson& @CaptainChips do you remember any names of the Anarchy members involved? Also

@moxx and others could you please clarify who the people called "Hunter" and "Ivan" are

Sorry, Hunter is @TheLamp1 (lucern lux), he runs the green mountain charity.  Ivan is @CaptainChips not sure if he was playing on the character at the time or if it is another character but he was with @TheLamp1

We were having some good rp with them when these guys rolled up.

The hostiles forced lucern lux to build the gate before allowing him perm to log 

I am Ivan but I have a personality disorder and was playing as a guy named Mikolai

the only other names I know were Joey the main guy it looked like

I am unable to remember any names I was genuinely tired when it happened I just remember a bunch of them were here they started building a watchtower behind the radio tower if that helps get any names (Also I am Lucern Lux AKA Hunter)

@Kailen Olsen @Timm WIlson You are both temp banned until you answer the question asked by the gamemaster @Samti

On 10/5/2019 at 1:51 PM, Samti said:

@TheLamp1, @Kailen Olsen , @Timm WIlson& @CaptainChips do you remember any names of the Anarchy members involved? Also

No I dont remember, one was Rping as a child (woman) but thats about the most distinct thing I remember( so no, I dont remember any names)

@Kailen Olsen Your temp ban has now been removed, please keep an eye on this report, we may require you to answer further questions.

@Timm WIlson your temp ban has been lifted. Keep an eye on the report for any further questions the GM team may have.

@TheLamp1 Do you know who exactly demanded you to build the fence blocking the people inside the green mountain tower ?

So I dont know if this will help much but if you're looking for more of the people that were there at the situation, there are atleast to what my hearing told me based on all the voices I heard that night, a lot more guys. I dont know any of them by in game name or even forum name but this situation might help identify them. So before we engaged or them even knowing of our whereabouts, There was a situation that happened with the same group of people at Green mountain and a Group Called Operation custodia. @HaZardouZPlayZ I believe is either apart of this group or the leader. Now this is all based on things I heard and did not 100% see but im sure @TheLamp1 can back me up on this. (By Heard I mean in game heard them talking and heard the gun shots) 3 Operation custodia guys approach all the dudes at the front gate. Me and @moxx hear an initiation while we are in the tower and then a lot of gun shots ensue after. After a short pause they come back to the gate and start bragging about how they just killed 3 operation custodia guys. Me knowing them IC, I get in radio with them (Discord) and radio them to let them know what I had just heard. I did it so that they could remember IC what happened based on what I told em. What Im getting at by tagging @HaZardouZPlayZ (Assuming this is the right dude cause I dont know his tag but I will DM him on Discord when he wakes up) is that he can probably tell us the names of the 3 Operation custodia dudes that were killed that night and then you guys can check logs from that same night and pherhaps find the names of others that were at the situation but are choosing not to comment on this? 

No @TheLamp1 as you were the one who built the fence blocking people in the green mountain tower, I need to know who told you to build the wall ?

I want to make it clear that @TheLamp1 wasn't told to, but forced at gunpoint by no less than three hostiles to build it. He has always been kind to me in game and there is absolutely no reason for action to be taken against him, he did nothing wrong. He complied and kept himself alive, and provided rp to the hostiles.

Shortly before any initiation was dropped by us, so around 2:45-3:00? three people walked up to the gate at green mountain and were killed by the people that held us in the tower. we witnessed this ic. we were told the people were Operation custodia members. The group of people who should be in this report were the ones that killed those guys. 

@Timm WIlson Seriously you don't remember the names of the people you were with? I'm curious as to how this makes sense and @JoshAbstract wasn't asked who he was with but the others were. Just pointing that out..I'm confused. How is it that the two of you along with at least 3 (we were told ic) others show up, kill at least three others and spend two hours trying to kill us then trap us in the tower and leaving don't know who else there or who told @TheLamp1 to build the gate?