Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 04:24
Sign in to follow this  
MasonnWB

S1 Invalid Execution/Rule play/BadRP Near Vybor? around Server time (UTC): 2019-10-04, 22:04

Posted (edited)

Server and location S1 Near Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  around Server time (UTC): 2019-10-04, 22:04

Your in game name:  Noah Russo

Names of allies involved:  

Name of suspect/s:  Punctures Group I believe and Anarchy

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  Enemy Truck and BMW

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  

Detailed description of the events:  Was running to a gas station to get gas for a car that I had found when a BMW and a truck pull up. They engage and I comply as I was by myself. They take me to a barn where they ask me the same repeated question of what my name was and what group I was apart of. I give them the same story each time to which they keep saying im lying. They never once tell me if I keep lying that I will be killed. The only threat was that if I insulted them one more time that I would be killed. After just calling my a lier over and over they decided to bring me up a tower and Punch me till I fell off of it (Invalid execution) 

Where I believe rule play comes into this: So I was never once told in game that they recognized my voice from the specific situation that they claimed me to be apart of but in that situation I had typed and OOC thing so they obviously saw my OOC name which is whatever they never accused me of who I was based off of that so whatever. I had typed a emote and OOC here to these same people involved and they never accused me of being what they saw in chat so all is well right? Wrong. You see their accusations are correct but there is 0 way of them to know of who I was. They had not seen me while I was in a tower that they claimed to be part of.  They had 0 reason to suspect I was the one in that tower in the other situation. They thought the person in the tower was a guy called Ivan and accepted it. Today I went by Jack Ray as my Alias and yes, they knew OOC I was same person from tower but Icly, Nobody would ever suspect it in game. It was put wisely to me that they in a sense, "Roll a dice" and in that sense, they gamble if Im the correct person they are looking for but it is obvious thats not the case. On top of invalid execution, Their reason for doing so was based on stuff they only suspected OOCly. Had it been like a real life thing. They never would suspect me to be the same person as the previous situation the other night as they had no reason. They executed me because they Thought that the rules allowed them too (Even though they didn't actually have execution rights) They executed my person because OOC they knew I was lying but their characters have no reason to suspect it IC but since lying can get you executed, They did it anyway since they know the rules are on their side. They could have easily kept asking me questions pherhaps tortured my charcter to see if I would give anything up but it was Basically "Whats your name? Oh your lying execution time"  

TLDR of the paragraph above, they executed me because the rules said they could when they could've Rp'd out the entire thing

The bad RP is the fact that the only RP I really got was a couple trolly comments (Yes I found the Boulder RKO Joke Funny) and also just asked what my name was over and over then just beat me for no real reason. And when I say BadRP I truley mean it was not very enjoyable not that I didn't get "RP" from them.

Edit to add to badRP: This was 10-15 minutes of my time wasted not a enjoyable RP time

Edited by Masonn

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

20:49:57 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
- Dead - 
22:02:46 | Player "Noah Russo" has been disconnected

19:59:19 | Player "Joey Phillips" is connected
23:55:46 | Player "Joey Phillips" has been disconnected

21:23:42 | Player "Blake Anderson" is connected
22:22:24 | Player "Blake Anderson" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

21:36:49 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with Duct Tape
21:55:45 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with Burlap Sack
21:55:46 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with Burlap Sack
21:56:16 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with Sheath
21:56:17 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Joey Phillips" with Sheath
21:57:45 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with Carp
21:57:46 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with Carp
21:57:46 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with Carp
21:57:47 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with Carp
21:59:01 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by Player "Joey Phillips"  into Torso(1) for 14 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
21:59:04 | Player "Noah Russo" hit by FallDamage

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

21:59:04 | Player "Noah Russo" (DEAD) died.
21:59:20 | Player "Noah Russo" (DEAD) died.

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

21:10:51 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *CUTS VEST OFF*
21:11:16 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *Rips mans headware off*
21:12:23 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *cuts backpack straps off*
21:12:34 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *frisks the man for weapons*
21:37:48 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *UNSLINGS WEAPONS*
21:48:47 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *Searches man for a radio* // do i find on
21:48:55 | Chat("Noah Russo"): // Yep want me to drop it
21:49:00 | Chat("Noah Russo"): // ?
21:49:02 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): //YEE
21:56:13 | Chat("Joey Phillips"): *Pulls out belt*
21:56:30 | Chat("Noah Russo"): *Wince in pain*

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Masonn | Noah Russo | OP
@Joe | Joey Phillips |
@SeversonRP | Blake Anderson |

Posted (edited)

POV: I wake up over by vybor and run over to the checkpoint. I see the man and wish to hit him with my fish, which I proceed to do so. Also does the fish do any damage. I see you have a tag for his fist but not my fish. 

Im not really sure what else you want me to say, I wasn't really part of the rp and am only here because of the logs of my fish. I have nothing to do with his death/yeeting off the tower. The situation I viewed lasted no longer then 2 minutes long in total, from when I see him to when he dies. @Phoenix

Edited by SeversonRP

Hello, It is I. Joey.

We found a man running in the field and we took im captive.I asked for his name and he said Jack....... Ray.  Didn't believe him and I then asked what group he was apart of because he was wearing a black armband. He said none, and I didn't believe him so  that's when I said " we had just a ran a guy over with a truck for lying, if you lie I'll make your death a little bit better and run you over with a BMW".  He stayed with his story and said he wasn't lying so I told him again that if you lie you will die.  Then @DK_Major walked up and said isn't that the guy from the tower at green mountain. (Yesterday @Masonn and his friends initiated on us from the tower at green mountain and shot at us a few times.) I started questioning him on his involvement and he said that he heard about that and that he was in the area listening to it. We then told him that we knew he was up there and the one calling us pussies and a lot of other shit. He continued to deny it. I then again told him lying will get you killed. I then took him to kab barn and said that he would entertain people we met. So I told him to prepare some tricks and jokes before we get there. I then took him to Anarchys checkpoint and roleplayed for a bit and then I told him to do some tricks or tell some jokes. He said he didn't have any tricks or jokes. I was done trying to bargain with him so I took him to the top of the tower and punched him off. 

1 hour ago, Masonn said:

They never once tell me if I keep lying that I will be killed

we told you atleast four times that if you lied you would be killed.

1 hour ago, Masonn said:

So I was never once told in game that they recognized my voice from the specific situation that they claimed me to be apart of

We said you're the guy from green mountain that was in the tower within 3 minutes of the initiation and even asked you multiple questions on your involvement.

Would like to counter report for MetaGaming and Lying in a report

@Masonn was unmuted in discord after we took his radio

Will check to see if we have evidence

Posted (edited)

To adress Joe on his meta gaming thing, It is not meta game and as you will hear me in the video tell my peeps in discord that what im saying they cannot use and they did not use. Being unmuted in discord when ur radio is taken is not a crime it just no longer lets me transmit IC stuff to them. You will even hear me say in the video to the people in discord that they have no way of knowing where im at even if I had known. You will also hear me tell them that even though I had the stream open on discord that they cannot use it espically since I didn't have a radio

Edit: @Joe Dont quote me here but if u wish to counter report Im pretty sure you have to make a whole nother report if u wish to "Counter Report" 

Can find these threads here of what I am talking about 

1: 

And also Rollands words here: So if truly counter reporting, would do this: 

Edited by Masonn

@SeversonRP We require you to write a full and detailed POV of this situation.

I would like for this report to be dropped please and thank you

@Joe  & @SeversonRP do you agree with the report being closed?

All Good here lads

The GM team has looked over this report and has agreed on honoring the wishes to close it. 

Before it is closed however we would like to mention that you do not need to excessively punch a hostage. You can always emote hitting someone or providing torture RP through text emotes in order to ensure that everyone gets decent roleplay out of a hostile encounter that furthers the story and character arcs on each side and they are kept alive.

@Joe You proceeded to take @Masonn to the top of the built guard tower and punched him yet again, causing him to fall backwards off the tower and ultimately leading to his death.

This would have been a fantastic roleplay opportunity for you to take him to the top of the guard tower and hold him up by his collar over the side of the tower and interrogated him while his life would've been at risk. Instead he was punched once and fell to his death. This entire situation could've opened so many doors into story furthering arcs that all ended up being non existent due to the way you decided to handle this situation.

Please be more careful in the future and ensure your hostage is having a decent RP experience whilst being captive at the same time.

With the above said,

/closed

Signed: @Phoenix, @Hofer, @Samti & @Peril