Timeline just to get those 300 words in
Still WIP, everything above and below is subject to change and may not be accurate by the time I play the character.
- Alina found out by accident that her father (Markus) wasn't her biological father during science class, where they tested their bloodtypes.
- Wanted to get to the bottom of it and asked her mother (Marika) if she could move to her in Chernarus to study for a year.
- Father thought it was a great idea, so she could learn the culture of her mother.
- Mother had moved out when Alina was around 8 or 9 due to cheating on her husband multiple times with different men.
- Divorce was settled around age 11 and the mother moved back to her home country, Chernarus.
- Alina immediately suspected her mother of cheating with her father, and knew her mother well enough to know she wouldn't tell the truth over phone.
- Mother was against her moving to Chernarus. Moved to her Aunt (the sister of her mother) and her uncle instead, who she had kept in close contact with. Location: Somewhere in the eastern part of Central Kopec.
- Started her new school year in Chernarus, school year 2016/2017.
- Traveled back to Norway two or three times during in 2016 to be with her dad, but she couldn't viewing him differently. Didn't travel to Norway at all in 2017, claimed she was too busy with school.
- Told her mother the real reason she was in Chernarus early 2017, said she knew Markus wasn't her real dad.
- Mother didn't want to admit anything, but was talked into telling her the truth by her sister.
- Mother asked if she could keep it a secret from Markus. But Alina worried that she wasn't wanted by her mother, who had the guts to leave her with someone she knew wasn't her real dad.
- Mother agreed to help locate her biological father and sent a handwritten letter with a picture of Alina to her biological father's parents, who lived somewhere in South Zagoria.
- Alina was the one who sent the letter off, making sure that her mother wouldn't stop it from being sent. Even if she knew and had read the original letter that her mother sent to her biological father, stating he wanted nothing to do with her.
- Got a reply from her biological grandparents very soon after, confirming they had sent the letter to him. But heard nothing more.
- Continued with school life, and was supposed to stay in Chernarus until a week before school start in Norway.
- Infection happened.