Remade this character page for a name change.
Full name: Torgeir Aleksander Thomsen.
Torgeir came from a small town in the middle of Norway, not far from Trondheim. He grew up with his father, Aleksander Thomsen, and older brother, Henry Thomsen. His father owned a farm supply store in town where Torgeir and his brother helped out after school.
At the age of sixteen he moved to Trondheim against his will, having no choice as both his father and brother were moving there after the family store shut down. He never liked big-city life, and would look for any excuse to leave for a few days at a time. Most weekends he would take the bus back to his hometown to meet up with old friends and go camping in the forests around the town.
Over the next couple of years, Torgeir and his friends started going further and further away from home, sometimes for weeks at a time. So he ended up hitchiking most of the time, saving his money for essentials like food and camping gear. In May 2017 the five of them decided to spend the next six months on the road, without planning ahead on where to go or what to do.
- Born in Trondheim, Norway. Grew up in a small town not too far from the city.
- Grew up living with his father and older brother
- Ran track in school for three years.
- Free spirit/bum/wanderer. Doesn't like staying in one place too long.
- Carries around some basic camping gear.
- Tries not to depend on too much other than what he can find in nature, living off the earth as much as he can.
- Does his best to avoid the infected, and is very likely to turn and run at the first sign of any danger.
After a failed (and his first) attempt to take a life, Aleks was shot down in the woods. May he rest in piece.