RAMC formed on 1st of July 1898
CMTA Combat Medical Technician (CMT) is a soldier who has received specialist training in field medicine. CMTs are deployed throughout the world supporting the British Army whenever they go into combat as well as providing support in natural disaster areas. CMTs receive phase 1, basic training the same as any British Army Soldier
Phase 2 training is done at the Defence Centre of Health and Education Training in Lichfield. The defence medic course consists of theory, practical medical modules and clinical placements in medical centres, hospitals and attachments to the ambulance trust. It takes fifty weeks to complete and on completion you will get a level 4 Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) qualification.
Stephen Brackett was born 30th of June 1993. He was raised by his mother Tanya Brackett and father, Jasper Brackett who was never the nicest people. Being the oldest of his 2 other siblings Thomas Brackett and Alicia Brackett he was naturally a fair leader and decision maker when his parents were not around taking care of anything and everything they need.
Academically at school from the age of 11 and onwards for his high school he excelled at biology and general social situations allowing him to act in a calm and logical manner around his peers being widely respected as someone who can have a laugh but continue to work professionally, from the age of 15 he became interested in the military and the adventurous lifestyle it could give you along with the pay to support himself and his family in the future. He was referred to his local recruitment office where he applied for the Royal Armed Medical Corps, he went through his training for a CMT role and receive phase 1 and basic training the same as any British Army Soldier.
After that he went to Lichfield and consistently performed and was a natural leader. After passing out of training he continued to help with world disasters, defence of operating bases and camps. Being a general medical technician for the British Army he also gained his doctor's degree during this time. He got promoted to a rank of corporal over a fast 4 years and 8 months before being attached to a UN team because of new travelling opportunities and a cheeky pay rise...
Over his time he continuously helped the community and his unit wherever he goes, continuing to provide medical help and security on peacekeeping mission’s.
His younger brother Thomas went missing at a teenage age for some kind of crazy crime, finding out from his younger brother he always called himself “Charlie James”... Stephen worried about his younger brothers help but still did his job to the best of his ability… everyday even if his brother was wanted for some crazy shit…
"Snakes don't bare well in house fires, death is only the end of a story and life is as important as you make it"
For updates on the moves of Stephen look here
- Protect Sam until he no longer can - [FAILED]
- Avoid all military units to avoid him being caught - [COMPLETED]
- Stay calm under the high stress of the infection - [ONGOING]
- Go through with his big picture plans - [COMPLETED]
- Ensure the survival of the gremlins - [FAILED]
- Aid the Liberation Army to chase out the military - [COMPLETED]
- Capture and eliminate Seth Black - [ONGOING]
- Kill the Rileys Rangers for them hunting the Gremlins - [COMPLETE]
- Destroy the remnants of NATO - [COMPLETE]
- Scratch on left higher thigh - [RECOVERED]
- Shot in his upper right thigh* - [SCARRED]
- Shot in the right side of this chest skimming - [SCARRED]
- PTSD from watching countless deaths - [ONGOING]
- Deep cut in his neck - [SCARRED]
- Deep cut going down his right arm - [SCARRED]
- Gunshot wound under right rib, clean - [HEALED]
- Shot above left hip, bullet extracted - [HEALED]
Kill count: 14 (Had to be done because they were hostile or someone who was a lose end)
Witnessed Deaths: 27
Shoutout to @Mercy @Alexis @S.Bradley for graphics!