(Red names = link to character / group page)
- Kilian hears a broadcast from an associate he knew from before the outbreak. The broadcast originated from the South Zagoria oblast. He sails down the coastline and takes a smaller boat to the mainland.
- Kilian enters South Zagoria and makes contact with "Moses", Georgie, and Dominik, people that he was made aware of in the broadcast sent by his associate. After meeting the four come to an agreement on a deal first established by "Bowman". They will look for Bowman while gathering weapons, food, and gasoline to leave Chernarus on Kilian's smuggling ship.
- Kilian departs from the group to investigate "Bowman's" whereabouts.
- After investigating a series of safe-houses, he finds "Bowman's" journal. He learns that an actor from an outside organization was tracking his movements. Through clues left behind it is learned that a final confrontation took place, resulting in "Bowman's" death.
- After finding that Bowman has perished, he finds no reason to leave South Zagoria and take a dangerous journey across the world. He informs Dominik of Bowman's death and opts to stay in Chernarus.
- Kilian sends a broadcast to Bowman's crew, stating that he will be on the outskirts of the region in order to establish connections with other parties.
- Several months later Kilian returns and learns that Dominik has begun working with a group of smugglers.
- Kilian departs to ensure his boat is well within working order.
- Weeks pass, Kilian returns again and makes contact with Dominik and attempts to convince him to let him in on the smuggling ring.
- While looking for supplies to investigate a contaminated military zone, Kilian encounters a group of slavers. Before the slavers take him he sends a radio broadcast to Dominik and "Moses" and tells them to leave the area. Kilian is then taken hostage.
- After being taken Kilian is forced to do hard labor. He eventually proves himself and as a result he is put in charge of other slaves. He beats them when necessary and informs the ringleader if a slave is acting out.
- After some time passes Kilian is given his freedom and a choice. Leave or stay and work as a freeman for the group who enslaved him. Seeing an opportunity to establish valuable contacts within a strong organization he agrees to stay with the slaver crew and is promoted to a foreman like position.