Jump to content
Server time: 2019-04-22, 03:10
Peter de Kock
Character information
  1. Alias
  2. Mental
  3. Morale
  4. Date of birth
    1996-01-15 (23 years old)
  5. Place of birth
    South Africa
  6. Nationality
    South African
  7. Ethnicity
  8. Languages
  9. Relationship
  10. Family
  11. Religion


  1. Height
    186 cm
  2. Weight
    60 kg
  3. Build
  4. Hair
  5. Eyes
  6. Occupation
    Park Ranger


Hi, my name is Peter de Kock. I grew up in the Northern parts of South Africa. As a kid we took frequent outings to the local nature drives where I met Schalk, one of the local Park Rangers at Kruger National Park. Over the next few visits he taught me a great deal about respecting nature and a great deal in wild-life preservation.

With my childhood experiences I decided to study Zoology at the University of South Africa. After a few years of studies and loads of effort I joined up with a group studying the diets and behavior of deer in populated areas. We did a tour through Northern US and Canada collecting data on human interference with the Elk in their natural habitat.

I needed a change in career and with that I decided to become a Park Ranger myself. I contacted Schalk and he got me setup with training in Kruger park and was my guide and mentor for a long time. When the opportunity came to travel again and to visit foreign parks to teach and learn from others methods in nature preservation I decided why not!

One of the options on the list was Chernarus Nature Park and seeing that I have not been to that side of the world it seemed really appealing to me. We set of on expedition touching down at Krasnostav where we stayed for a few days and then headed out in little 4x4s to the northern regions. It was to my surprise to see the large wolf population and found it extremely fascinating. We proceeded to the north-west via Grozovoy Pass to the snowy regions. We set up camp there and stayed there for a few months. July 2017 it was time to pack up and head back down. What we drove in to after being secluded in the snowy mountains was a horrific site. We saw people mindlessly walking about and a few tried to rush the convoy. This is when we realised that something was horribly wrong. We rushed through the towns back to the airport just to find the place desolate - not a single sane being or working aircraft in sight.

We made a make-shift shelter on the airfield while we tried to figure out what was going on and trying Radio and Sat-phone to make contact with little to no luck reaching the outside world. We bunkered down and whilst running low on supplies we sustained ourselves for a bit. Not till late the one night when a sudden scream broke out. Our camp was over-run. To this day I have no idea what happened to the other members of the team. All I know was in the panic I fell and knocked my head. I think I was out cold for a while. How I am still alive I do not know.


There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...