- Banned user style restored
- Further fixes in staff tools
- Steam login now correctly checks for VAC bans
- SteamID and whitelist information shows on profile page
- Optimizations in staff tools
- Changed the snow effect to HTML5, it doesn't burn your CPU anymore.
- Premium style switch now working, added as a perk for Hall of Famers due to permission restriction issues for lower usergroups.
- Added snow effect to the website. It can be turned off in your profile settings.
- Fixed "Disable ads" option, it should now work correctly and remove ads for eligible Premium groups.
- Changed background on home page
- Tycoon animated name now available - go to your profile page, click edit profile and scroll down.
- DayZ Map added under Games -> DayZ menu. No icons yet.
- Reputation system renamed to BeanZ
- Border around avatars removed
- Automatic DayZ maintenance warning re-added
- Character pages bug fixes
- Background music max size set to 4MB.
- Website updated to IP Board 4.1.17. Changelog can be found here.
- Avatar transparency, size and positioning fixed.
- Fixed characters showing up as created in 2038.
- Slightly changed various website elements color to a darker red tone.
- Avatar max size set to 500kB.
- Profile cover max size set to 1MB.
- Background music max size set to 2MB.