Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Question staff.

Question

So my boy Thumper just got permabanned for what he informs me is no reason.  He was simply permabanned and not given a reason.   My guess is that because he is opinionated and confronts things.  I'm guessing Rolle got tired of him having an opinion and threw the hammer down.   My question is this.   

Are we not allowed to have opinions anymore even if they are unpopular or challenge the law of almighty Rolle and the staff team?  Should I worry about being permabanned for my opinions?    

Just want to know so I don't find myself banned.  

11 answers to this question

I'm worried about giving out my opinions if a permaban is given.

Are we in a dictatorship?

Just now, Rampage said:

Are we not allowed to have opinions anymore even if they are unpopular or challenge the law of almighty Rolle and the staff team?

You are allowed to have an opinion even if it is unpopular and challenges the law of almighty Rolle and te staff team.

Just now, Rampage said:

Should I worry about being permabanned for my opinions?

As long as you don't break any community rules you should be fine.

Just now, Andrey said:

You are allowed to have an opinion even if it is unpopular and challenges the law of almighty Rolle and te staff team.

Just now, Andrey said:

Ok thank you for the professional non sarcastic response.  Which community rules were broken in his case because I can't see any that were.   He didn't say anything that remotely earned him points let alone a permant ban.   Ive seen his posts for today.  

So so again I can only imagine the boss was tired of his opinion.   I'm trying to figure out now what I can and cannot say. 

3 minutes ago, Andrey said:

Is challenging staff decisions a community rule break?

4 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I'm worried about giving out my opinions if a permaban is given.

Are we in a dictatorship?

Honestly I would watch what you say going forward.   Thumper in no way did anything to warrant a permant ban.  So if he can be banned for no reason then we can as well. 

Just now, Rampage said:

Ok thank you for the professional non sarcastic response.  Which community rules were broken in his case because I can't see any that were.

As much as you believe I was sarcastic I simply was not. You asked 2 questions, I gave you the answer to them. What Thumper did to earn a permabanned? It is unknown to me as @Rolle issued the ban.

3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Honestly I would watch what you say going forward.   Thumper in no way did anything to warrant a permant ban.  So if he can be banned for no reason then we can as well. 

Yea I guess. Ill go and hide and not give an opinion anymore. I guess as a member that paid money to support the community my voice is not allowed to be heard.

I just hope the past is remembered, last time this started to happen we had a whole admin team walk out.

Edited by Voodoo

Just now, Andrey said:

As much as you believe I was sarcastic I simply was not. You asked 2 questions, I gave you the answer to them. What Thumper did to earn a permabanned? It is unknown to me as @Rolle issued the ban.

I'm aware he issued the ban.   He was also not given a reason.  He was just banned.   Neither of his posts today broke any community rules.  He was low on warning points and has yet to have an in game infraction.   Maybe you can ask him for me what rules were broken to warrant such an extreme punishment so others do not end up with the same fate as him.   Somebody has to know.  

Have you privately asked Rolle his reasoning behind the ban?

I have. He gave me an answer. If you haven't, I suggest you do the same.

7 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Have you privately asked Rolle his reasoning behind the ban?

I have. He gave me an answer. If you haven't, I suggest you do the same.

So what's the answer?