Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

11816 posts in this topic

Just now, Joo said:

Had quite fun running around with @PatZ once again after a time off. And of course @Gowbe too, was fun guys thanks.

Was alright, thanks also @Buster 

really detailed chernarussian character was nice to RP

Had a fun short RP session with a gentleman known as Geronimo Bobr, I don't get much RP on this server cos of where I travel so this was a refreshing change, postponing my eventual perma ;)

2 minutes ago, Shepard said:

Great RP today with @Oliv, @Roach, and The Nomads! 

Edit: @Oyface as well, wasn't letting me tag you so have an edit!

It was great. Touched me so much it took my breath away

2 minutes ago, Shepard said:

Great RP today with @Oliv, @Roach, and The Nomads! 

Edit: @Oyface as well, wasn't letting me tag you so have an edit!

And edit? I'll take it!

Yeah, that was some great shit. Glad you didn't have to kill another one of my characters. :D

@Joules, we got a lot of good RP coming up, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Had fun with @Joo ... nearly vomited while hugging my ex-wife.... :D

Also great RP with @Roach, @Oliv, and the rest of the Nomads!

Shout out to, Brett.

Spoiler

T'was lit m7

Also 6th street. U real.

Edited by Kevin

I really enjoyed the RP with Fox and Luna right before I got naded last night! xD

Edited by Lego

Oh boi, I enjoyed "RP" today so much!  @Gowbe @PatZ I'm lovin it!

2 minutes ago, Joo said:

Oh boi, I enjoyed "RP" today so much!  @Gowbe @PatZ I'm lovin it!

really good rp m8

Many thanks to @Willsky for joining me on an excellent adventure across the eastern area of the map. Sorry for my dumbass character and his broken english! Your RP was excellent dude, thanks for the good time! +1

@Plank haha yea it was fun, just chill a bit and actually fight zombies like actual men

big love to boris !

Edited by Willsky

1 minute ago, Xero3451 said:

Enjoyed watching @Charlie kick @Rolle off the airfield just to have my ic dad charlie blasted whilst complying.

Was pre lit night gear whoring the land, oh and getting gatted with my hands up was fun too, fuck I love role-play

Edited by Charlie

3 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Was pre lit night gear whoring the land, oh and getting tatted with my hands up was fun too, fuck I love role-play

I do love a good meme   Roleplay I mean.

Edited by Xero3451

I thought spawning on the coast was going to be boring with people running away desperate for loot. Was lucky enough to meet @Crane early who provided amazing roleplay. Really interesting to meet someone who played being unsure in this world so well. Was refreshing. Enjoyed meeting @CrescentGent and @Jon Snow for like the 10th time this month. You guys are the nicest people in South Zagoria. Roleplay was rounded off nicely by meeting @Cormac. Always been a fan of your roleplay and how you value every encounter you have. 

36 minutes ago, CrescentGent said:

As always, i'd like to thank @Sofie and @Jon Snow for the constant great RP, never fails to dissapoint. Met a new fella tonight by the name of @Cormac, never met you before but you also provided awesome RP, cheers guys!

2 minutes ago, Sofie said:

I thought spawning on the coast was going to be boring with people running away desperate for loot. Was lucky enough to meet @Crane early who provided amazing roleplay. Really interesting to meet someone who played being unsure in this world so well. Was refreshing. Enjoyed meeting @CrescentGent and @Jon Snow for like the 10th time this month. You guys are the nicest people in South Zagoria. Roleplay was rounded off nicely by meeting @Cormac. Always been a fan of your roleplay and how you value every encounter you have. 

Had a nice chat, hopefully we'll have that meeting soon. Also, shoutout to the wolves that tore me to pieces, was fun.

Thank you Caleb for the moments on the road today, it was enjoyable not to travel alone. Even though things went south in the end, I hope my character had atleast a small impact on yours.

Thanks @Methias, @Demaabd, @Edd, and @Oisín for the only RP I got today. :D

It actually was awkward because as soon as I bumped into you, I began starving to death. So thank fuck for the spare food.

Cheers to @Strider, @Whip, @Nolan and the other lads of F11 for the stellar diplomacy RP tonight.